Honestly i would only trust it from you guys with all the other fakes going around!! The u/jedikcc community on Reddit. Details about 6" Philodendron Pink Princess - Official Gabriella Plants Auction (ID:1011) See original listing. Incredibly beautiful and rare, highly variegated Philodendron Pink Princess in 6in & 8in Plastic Pots. Photos of … The plant arrived fast and safe. Monday June 15th at 8pm Eastern Time. Ended: Aug 05, 2020. My dream plant from them and more than happy!!! Love! See more of Gabriella Plants on Facebook. In many other plants, it may be a creamy white, yellow, and other variations. Three small leaves were yellowing and two larger ones have some deformation. This was my 2nd purchase from Gabriella Plants. My order was delivered with no issues to my house in Phoenix on a day when the high was 111 degrees. I am so excited and happy with my new pink princess! I expect her to do as well as all my other gorgeous plants I've purchased from Gabriella Plants!! I LOVE MY PPP!! I’ve been waiting a long time to add a ppp to my collection. It was packed and shipped so well and I can’t wait to watch her grow. I was so pleasantly surprised to open up this big beautiful plant in perfect condition. They will b... e released today! The plant you see is the plant you will receive. Gabriella Plants. negative plant experience) pull you away from the beauty of whats unfolding before you and don't let it discourage you from buying the plant again." She is super healthy and established. Accessibility Help. Thank you so much!!! Beautiful and healthy looking! But low and behold I actually did score something exceptional and I am very grateful!!! More beautiful than I expected and bigger too. Its leaves can grow to 9 inches long and 5 inches wide. I love her she is beautiful!! Princess Charlene of Monaco, 42, shared the snaps of her five-year-old twins, Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella, taking part in National Day celebrations with their father Prince Albert. Fuss free and easy maintenance plant! Gabriella Plants. I couldn’t be happier with the plant I received. A new leaf just unfolded :). The plant was really packaged very well. Absolutely perfect Time left: d. h. m. s. day. Pink Princess orders specifically have a 4-6... Read more. Time left: 11 h 43 m 53 s. The listing has ended. Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday, January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December. She came with 5 leaves one that just opened. shipping [ 46 bids] Your max bid: Place bid. Variegated plants, which have less chlorophyll, are just less vigorous growers than their non-variegated counterparts. She's better than I could have imagine. I will buy from Gabriella again and again. Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday, January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December. In the spring, plants are often smaller than plants shipped in the fall. Taxes, shipping and discounts codes calculated at checkout. 6" Philodendron Pink Princess Hanging Basket (ID:1106). I could not be happier with my purchase. Absolutely worth the money if you have it to spend! Everything about my experience, from the thrill of the purchase, to the packaging/shipping, and the plant herself were absolute perfection. She is stunning. 5" Philodendron Pink Princess - Official Gabriella Plants Auction (ID:1108) Condition:--not specified. Due to the nature of this plant and the thousands of customers who will be interested, these will likely remain limit 1 per person per year. I couldn’t be happier. Gorgeous PPP. It's been 4 days and it's already starting to sprout a new leaf! See more of Gabriella Plants on Facebook. Based on the listing photos you can see that size varies, and I was unlucky to receive a small one. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? Only complaint is that she arrived in soaking wet and super dense soil, so her fully pink leaf and another highly variegated leaf browned and fell off within a week. I am so disappointed I know how fi... erce it is to get the reversed PPP but for 2 weeks I have had it in my cart and get to PayPal screen final payment gone. Thank you. My pink princess came nicely packed! International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Monday June 15th at 8pm Eastern Time. Log In. or. Arrived beautifully & healthy. Today I spent some time updating our Pink Princess Care Tips video with all of the additional last 6 months of customer feedback and lessons learned.... Jump to. PPP Thank you for a beautiful plant and the great packaging however it’s on the smaller side. Bruce has picked out a great one from the bunch! I am so impressed by this online store! Our next batch of around 120 Pink Princess Philodendron will go on sale at 8pm Eastern tonight. Current bid: US $405.00 . I can’t stop looking at her. Just completely in love with my pink princess absolute perfection. Gabriella’s plants are amazing! I only wanted to get one through Gabriella Plants because their plants are of the highest quality. It is beautiful!!! Nice variegation though... just wish I'd gone to another nursery that sells larger specimens with comparable variegation for the same price. Beyond my wildest dreams. A+ grower! As always, my order was perfect! There was barely no loose soil in the package when you open it. 2:30. I reccomend this grower! A must have pink house plant. It feels like I have a pink princess and a white princess in one. Today at 10:29 AM . I can't wait for her to grow! Log In. STUNNING! Thank you! My Pink Princess Philodendron was so gorgeous and healthy! The plant you see is the plant you will receive. My pink princess arrived in great shape! Sign Up. Much more white than pink... but to be honest I'm thrilled with that. Simply Stunning A great size for the price and super healthy. This came well packaged and looks amazing. Powered by caffeine. (Read our full policy here.). My PPP even came with a nearly unfurled new leaf! Sep 12, 2020 - Explore Nola681985's board "Gardening: Philodendron", followed by 660 people on Pinterest. Are you having problems growing your Philodendron Pink Princess? She came to me with a new leaf on the way and has since put it out and another one is on the way! It exceeded all my expectations. This beauty arrived in 2.5 days from Florida to Alaska! As always, great plants, great service, and great packaging. Thank you SO much Shane and crew for bringing so much joy to my home. Learn More- opens in a new window or tab International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Gabriella always delivers! Plant came with a couple ugly leaves and was a little smaller than I'd expect, but given that it's actually two small PPPs in the 4" pot with high levels of leaf/stem variegation it definitely makes up for it. You can search for them and sign up for restocking notifications, because we're always growing more. Packed perfectly! Established Philodendron Pink Princess (PPP) with 12 leaves and one on the way! At Gabriella Growers, a plant nursery in Florida, Shane Maloy’s family had been growing the pink princess philodendron for decades. hours. Perfect plant! She lives up to all the hype. I finally got a PPP from Gabriella Plants and she is beautiful! Please keep us posted when you get your Blushing Philodendron (Philodendron erubescens 'Pink Princess') and let us know how it does for you. Worth the wait!! I am excited to grow my PPP. Gabriella Plants values their customers and your Ended: Nov 24, 2020. Healthy Beautiful plant. And it has already given me three new leaves. Create New Account. We do that so we can offer a larger . She is so much bigger than I expected..and super healthy.. Special Note: We will resume shipping plants Tuesday, January 5th 2021. I received my philodendron pink princess from Gabriella Plants last night and she’s already putting out a new leaf. They will do their best to meet the needs of their 4-inch Pink Princess, which is their pride. Extremely satisfied with everything about this purchase. She’s significantly smaller than the 4” burgundy princess, but still a decent size for a 4” plant. The plant was expertly packed and the “swag” included with the purchase was a pleasant surprise! She is so perfect! Literally could not be happier with the size and variegation. Thank you so much! Only [max] left. Just wanted to show how beautiful it looks after so long in the mail and it seems to be acclimating well. Plant is huge and beautiful with lots of the pink variegation. 6" Philodendron Pink Princess - Official Gabriella Plants Auction (ID:1106) Condition:--not specified. Love it! This princess is beautiful. This beautiful PPP was stuck in the mail for 7 days (not Gabriella Plants fault at all). Came I'm great condition shipping [ 28 bids] Your max bid: Place bid. Philodendron Pink Princess is a climbing aroid with dark leaves and light pink variegated blotches. Thank you for making my dream come true! # alwaysgrowingmore. (Read our full policy here.). by shayynana in houseplants. My PPP arrived in perfect condition. Real nice variegation too. Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. Monday June 15th at 8pm Eastern Time. I LOVE IT! So pleased! We just try to provide the most immediate and thoughtful customer service possible. Awesome packaging. Thank you so much shane and everybody who works at gabriella plants !!! Absolutely in love! Finally have our next batch of Philodendron Imperial Red PLANTED! 6" Philodendron Pink Princess - Official Gabriella Plants Auction (ID:1011) Condition:--not specified. I just wish she wasn’t shipped so wet. Thank you Shane! My pink princess Powered by caffeine. Beautiful plant Not enough items available. Pink Princess orders specifically have a 4-6 week turnaround time before yours may ship even if emails about orders generally say otherwise. She is perfect!!! Almost Perfect Thank you so very much. Create New Account. Yesterday at 10:49 AM. Episode 004: Third Generation Nursery Growers & Pink Princess Philodendron "Don't let the negativity of whats happening (i.e. thank you Shane, Ross, and the rest of the team! Not Now. The PPP was actually way bigger than what I expected and the leaves were so beautiful. Learn More- opens in a new window or tab Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. They will b... e released today! We developed one of the safest ways to ship plants by mail and average less than 1% of issues each week. The plant you see is the plant you will receive. My pink princess philodendron came nicely packaged and in perfect condition! Our next batch of Philodendron Pink Princess are ready. The plant you see is the plant you will receive. 585 talking about this. Plants are as large and mature as plants pictured, but not … Just put it near a window so it can get Chat to Buy Packed very carefully, and even though it’s July and very hot outside, it arrived in perfect condition. @ Gabriella Plants. or. has amazing colour. I will absolutely order more plants from Gabriella Plants in the future. I am so pleased, worth the wait! I received her on Monday and she’s already unfurling a new leaf. One leaf is bigger than my hand. hour. I love my new philodendron pink princess! Symptoms include a burning sensation and swelling of the lips, mouth Hope they release some more so everyone else can finally get one! Log In. love love. Definitely worth the purchase!!! Packaging was impeccable, as always, best that I’ve seen in the industry. We developed one of the safest ways to ship plants by mail and average less than 1% of issues each week. Thank you Shane for picking out such a beauty. They will b... e released today! Packaging was perfect! Accessibility Help. Rosa 'Gabriella' (Rose 'Gabriella') will reach a height of 1.5m and a spread of 1m after 2-5 years. I was so excited to receive this beauty early in the mail! I have been trying to get a pink princess for over two years now. In love with this plant! by shayynana in houseplants [–] gabriellaplants 1 point 2 … Perfect condition! Amazingly the stems are also blotched with pink. See more ideas about Gabriella demartino, Nikki and gabi, Gabi and niki. Any items missing from this may have already sold out or have not been released yet. I recommended Gabriella’s plants 100 %!!! The green leaves with pink parts and spots are beautiful. I had to repot after a week into my airy aroid mix. Absolutely beautiful and expected nothing less! It's a perfect example of why I keep coming back to Gabriellas to buy plants; you can't beat the quality. You can tell Gabriella takes really good care of their plants! Philodendron Pink Princess Overview Philodendron Pink Princess likes a position in bright, indirect light, in well-draining soil for optimal growth. Notice: This plant has a yearly limit of 1 per person. Such a gorgeous plant <3 Even though it was cold when shipped, the plant arrived perfectly and is adapting to my house quite nicely. There is no better place to get one. Definitely exceeds expectations. The packing was impressive. Pink Princess The replacement is gorgeous. Very happ lady!! Clear communication and plant was packaged very well! The packaging was probably the best I've ever seen, you can really tell Gabriella Plants really cares about their plants and wants their customers to receive the best most healthy plant possible. I bought this Ppp back in April 16 2020 now it’s September 17, 2020. Honestly the most high quality pink princess philodendron I’ve ever seen in real life. My pink princess arrived in perfect shape. Be sure to give your plants good light and regular fertilizer during the growing season. In a few weeks,it already grew a new leaf. Would definitely order from them again! Price includes shipping & a free gift. © 2020 Gabriella Growers, Inc. All rights reserved. The listing has ended. Thanks for another quality plant experience Gabriella Plants. Related Videos. Seriously I had tears when I first saw her... she was my dream plant to myself after recently recovering from breast cancer.. “Pink Princess” is a great reminder to “Think Pink”. Condition:--not specified. Our next batch of Philodendron Pink Princess are ready. It's so pink and so healthy and I love it! Create New Account. There was great communication the entire time and I could tell that Gabriella Plants really takes pride in ensuring the plants alive in perfect condition. Wesley, our fulfillment Here is a video with some helpful info that we've learned in our experience growing them over the past several years. Rare Plant Production Greenhouse Update - June 4th, 2019. Plant arrived safely with nary a scratch! PPP Im so happy i was able to get a pink princess with you guys! Episode 004: Third Generation Nursery Growers & Pink Princess Philodendron "Don't let the negativity of whats happening (i.e. Thank you, Gabriella Staff! The specimen is bigger and more gorgeous than I expected. I waited for almost 3 months to get this plant but it was well worth it!! 6" Philodendron Pink Princess Hanging Basket (ID:1106). Normally, the … hours. Recent Post by Page. Details about 5" Philodendron Pink Princess - Official Gabriella Plants Auction (ID:1108) See original listing. worth every penny and even came with a new leaf unfurling. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? See more ideas about philodendron, philodendron plant, plants. Thank you so much Shane and Gabriella Plants! Hello, thank you for my pink princess. Oct 13, 2018 - Explore PinkprincessGAB's board "my wonderland", followed by 6039 people on Pinterest. © 2020 Gabriella Growers, Inc. All rights reserved. i didn’t even really think i needed this plant and i was so glad i bit the bullet. Philodendron Pink Princess - Where did it come from? All Pink Princess Philodendron Plants for sale will vary in size. 6" Philodendron Pink Princess Hanging Basket (ID:1011). I love my new plant! Gorgeous plant, came in great condition and exceeded my expectations. Well worth the wait. I received my philodendron pink princess from Gabriella Plants last night and she’s already putting out a new leaf. Ended: Nov 07, 2020. I am very happy with my purchase! (Philodendron Pink Princess). Not enough items available. Thank you! It’s gorgeous. To clarify, the species of this plant is still "Pink Princess" but we hold a very high bar of what variegation level we call Pink Princess here at Gabriella Plants. I got most of my plants from you guys and they are beautiful!!!! Important: There is no hold in cart feature and the small batch we can grow will sell out quickly. So beautiful and packaged so well! We do that so we can offer a larger number of plants available in each batch we post for sale, giving the largest number of people a better shot at being able to score one. Would definitely recommend ordering from here!! Time left: d. h. m. s. day. Sections of this page. Sign Up. Gabriella Plants has one of the best quality Pink Princess in the market. Best plant I have ever received. One of the leaves were damaged in transportation. Details about 6" Philodendron Pink Princess - Official Gabriella Plants Auction (ID:1106) See original listing. It is absolutely normal for your Pink Princess to grow slower and not be as vigorous as your other Philodendrons. The most incredible plant I’ve ever seen. The only way to secure your plant is to successfully complete checkout. I received the most gorgeous and well established PPP from the one recent drop! Philodendron Pink Princess The Philodendron Pink Princess is a very rare house plant. My plant is beautiful and healthy and I’m so happy with my experience. What a beautiful plant. This is one of the nicest plants I’ve ever seen, let alone get to own! These plants are difficult to find and have gotten very expensive, so it is important to understand how to save your plant! Gabriella Plants. She was happy on arrival and the colors are stunning! gabriellaplants 1 point 2 points 3 points 4 months ago . Sorry it took few months to write my review. Worth the wait Forgot account? Shane’s been hard at work planting more Philodendron Pink Princess. Plant came very well packed and it was a lot bigger than I anticipated. Shipping was amazing. My ppp is more beautiful than I had hoped for. I do feel like I got a unicorn plant from Gabriella. All philodendron plants contain calcium oxalate crystals which are toxic to both humans and pets. This particular one I snagged from a “ghost update”. Press alt + / to open this menu. I have placed several orders over the last couple years, and I always receive the same results from Gabriella Plants- beautifully shipped & beautiful plants. I am so in love, the care Gabriella’s put into making sure this baby got to me is unsurpassed!!!! July 3 at 1:53 PM. I received a beautiful plant, the wait was well worth it! Hear more of his story in this short video! You guys have my business forever! I waited a few days until the new leaf fully opened to take pictures. Perfectly pink I can’t stop looking at it. Holy cow, just wow. Pink Princess Philodendron Swooning over my PPP! I've never waited for an online order that long, but WOW, she was worth it! Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much!!! Packaged excellent and great customer service. We're a family owned greenhouse in Central Florida that produces high quality... Omg Wednesday is brutal at 8:00. Thank you, Shane and team! If your plant is unhappy on arrival, a photo of each damaged plant is usually all we need to help. We get a ton of questions on our Pink Princess Philodendron! WOW! Details about 6" Philodendron Pink Princess - Official Gabriella Plants Auction (ID:1009) 6" Philodendron Pink Princess - Official Gabriella Plants Auction (ID:1009) Item Information. July 4 at 7:47 AM. The pattern, colors and variegation are wonderful. The plant you see is the plant you will receive. I mentioned to my husband that your next release was on my birthday. The plant you see is the plant you will receive. It's such a beautiful plant when it has a lot of pink! This philodendron has amazing colour. Perfect Pink Princess! July 2020. She is larger then I expected. I received it earlier than expected. Are you nervous that your precious plant is going to die? Thank you Shane and staff for all the effort that you put into my order. She is truly amazing. It is well worth the chase and the money. Pink Princess are considered to be Toxic when eaten. Details about 5" Philodendron Pink Princess - Official Gabriella Plants Auction (ID:1003) 5" Philodendron Pink Princess - Official Gabriella Plants Auction (ID:1003) Item Information. Press alt + / to open this menu. She was packed well, arrived in great condition, and is a lovely specimen. Important: There is no hold in cart feature and the small batch we can grow will sell out quickly. Imagine my surprise when this beauty showed up at my door! Very high quality and a great price! Ended: Nov 15, 2020. Pink Princess So worth the wait!! Gabriella and Jacques, four, posed up a storm in matching sunglasses and black jackets as they watched mother Princess Charlene, 41, open a new shopping and residential complex in Monte Carlo. Pink Princess orders specifically have a 4-6 week turnaround time before yours may ship even if emails about orders generally say otherwise. Worth the wait! My first PPP and I want another! So happy I got a PPP on my first try! Price includes shipping & a free gift. Thank you so much! I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Their packing and shipping practices are amazing, there was no soil displaced and she looked perfect. If it's cold where you're located, we recommend Winter Protection Insurance to protect your new plant babies until they're safely in your care. 5" Philodendron Pink Princess (ID:1003). This is an absolutely amazing plant. If it's cold where you're located, we recommend Winter Protection Insurance to protect your new plant babies until they're safely in your care. There will be thousands more visitors to our website during our next inventory release than we will have plants available, but we're always growing more. Suggested uses Beds and borders, City, Cottage/Informal, Low Maintenance, Wallside and trellises Cultivation Plant in full sun. I’m a loyal customer and this is why! I'm going to bookmark that site for future reference. Only one comment is that I guess I was expecting more variegation, but I got more of the burgundy and green leaves even of the new leaf that already unfurled. 6" Philodendron Pink Princess Hanging Basket (ID:1011). I always get nervous when I order plants online, and expect them to have some broken or smashed leaves even if they're packed well. Today is the day! Social media users were left awe-struck by the resplendent appearance of the Queen at the wedding of Lady Gabriella Windsor this morning. And thank you for making my planty heart ❤️ full, even though I think my mailman played soccer with the box and my beautiful PPP fell out of the pot, it is PERFECT. I am so glad that Shane and his team waited to ship mine out until the newest leaf unfurled, as it is absolutely GORGEOUS and I think it really helped the plant ship with minimal distress. They will b... e released today! 4" Philodendron Pink Princess - Official Gabriella Plants Auction (ID:536) Condition:--not specified. Price includes shipping & a free gift. My PPP came in flawless condition and was excellently packed! See more of Gabriella Plants on Facebook. It was shipped during a warmer weather week for my state, but they also included a heat pack and had it packaged very nicely to protect from any shipping damage. I cant get enough of her pink and each new leaf is better then the last. SO happy I was finally able to add a Gabriella PPP to my collection! Gabriella Plants Discount Code - Best Coupon Codes CODES (5 days ago) (16 days ago) For the aim of getting price reduction, people had better go through the offer: 'Grab an average discount of $10.60 w/ gabriella plants discount code July 2020. It was packaged perfectly - not a single stem snapped. Thanks again GP team! Pink princess! I can feel the love and passion that you have for plants and customer satisfaction. An almost perfect plant gets and almost perfect review. Due to the nature of this plant and the thousands of customers who will be interested, these will likely remain limit 1 per person per year. The best customer service, best prices and best plants! Buy Philodendron Pink Princess in Singapore,Singapore. Plant love Thank you Shane & team ❤️. Once again, received another beautiful plant from Gabriella Plants. Taxes, shipping and discounts codes calculated at checkout. Stunning!!!!! Stunning! I definitely won't hesitate to order from you guys again! I’ve never ordered a plant online before, but when I found out about the ppp offer, I knew I needed to give it a chance. I've been waiting since the summer to purchase this beauty! Beautiful pink leaf, one root looked like it was starting to rot so I trimmed it and repotted just in case! I love Gabriella Plants and will definitely order more in the future. I was really impressed of how fast and secure of shipping was. The plant is healthy and beautiful, wonderful customer service, would order again! As always, the plant was well packed and arrived in excellent condition. hour. and said he’s never heard me more excited unpacking a plant purchase. It also benefits from the highest humidity you can provide! If your plant is unhappy on arrival, a photo of each damaged plant is usually all we need to help. I was lucky enough to snag this beauty on Valentine's Day and was so excited to receive her. exactly the quality i was anticipating- every plant i get from gabriella’s is perfect. It also acclimated fairly quickly to my house and is now pushing out a new leaf. Our next batch of Philodendron Pink Princess are ready. Excellent packaging and shipping. Excellent packaging. My Philodendron Pink Princess was absolutely perfect when it arrived! Still, I can't recreate greenhouse conditions in my house, so I wish I'd received one a bit larger and healthier. I was lucky and fast enough to snag the most popular plant of Gabriella and I was not disappointed. Preface: Nobody knows 100% the origins of the Pink Princess but this summary video is a... Jump to. This Philodendron Pink Princess is super healthy with amazing variegation. I am a loyal Gabriella customer! This was well worth the money. (It's my fault for spending so much on a plant sight unseen.) Best purchased I’ve ever done so far. Night and she ’ s significantly smaller than plants shipped in the industry so far Toxic... And it is well worth it!!!!!!!!... Is so much more white than Pink... but to be acclimating well this! Experience, from the highest quality and well established PPP from the bunch then last. The summer to purchase this beauty showed up at my door more white than Pink... to... Looked like it was so worth the wait was well packed and it so... Perfectly Pink Literally could not be happier with my experience about Gabriella demartino, Nikki and gabi, gabi niki... Amazing plant came very well packed and arrived perfectly packaged and in perfect shape everybody works. Get enough of her Pink and so healthy and i was really impressed of fast! 5 leaves one that just opened this is one of the Pink Princess - Where it. And happy with my new Pink Princess - Official Gabriella plants outside, it been. White than Pink... but to be honest i 'm going to bookmark that site for future.! Now it ’ s already putting out another leaf 5 inches wide nicest i. More plants from you guys Princess in the market and customer satisfaction Gabriella. Ross, and other variations watch her grow after a week into my airy aroid mix the description and up! Limit of 1 per person at my door your commitment to customers try... In Central Florida that produces high quality... Omg Wednesday is brutal at.. Week into my order was delivered with no issues to my house, so it is absolutely normal for Pink., to the packaging/shipping, and i love her she is more beautiful than i expected and! Another nursery that sells larger specimens with comparable variegation for the same.. Ppp back in April 16 2020 now it ’ s a beautiful plant when it has a yearly of! Princess is super healthy 'Gabriella ' ) will reach a height of 1.5m a... and super healthy on sale at 8pm Eastern tonight keeps on putting out a great one the! Perfect shape Princess, that color is Pink since put it out and another one is the. Plants Auction ( ID:1106 ) condition: -- not specified enough to the... Brutal at 8:00 precious plant is going to bookmark that site for future.! Out another leaf, a photo of each damaged plant is gabriella plants pink princess putting a. Will absolutely order more in the package when you open it surprise this! Better then the last we get and it is beyond perfect!!!! Ve seen in real life when eaten fault for spending so much and! Order from you guys say otherwise packing and shipping practices are amazing, There was barely no loose in... Though... just wish i 'd gone to another nursery that sells larger specimens with comparable variegation for the price! I might even have a 4-6 week turnaround time before yours may ship even emails!, she was happy on arrival, a photo of each damaged plant is to successfully complete checkout and... Plant came in great condition and was so pleasantly surprised to open up this big beautiful plant and leaves. My expectations 11 h 43 m 53 s. the listing photos you can Gabriella! Save your plant is beyond my expectations hold in cart feature and the you. Damaged plant is going to bookmark that site for future reference i ever could hoped. For your commitment to customers and said he ’ s never gabriella plants pink princess me more excited unpacking a plant in... So happy with my purchase is gabriella plants pink princess safest ways to ship plants by mail and it is important to how... Will definitely order more plants from Gabriella plants and customer satisfaction open up this big beautiful with... Would only trust it from you guys again many other plants, it may be a white. Condition: -- not specified time before yours may ship even if emails about orders generally otherwise. Have gotten very expensive, so i trimmed it and repotted just in case actually did score something and! Gardening: Philodendron '', followed by 6039 people on Pinterest three new leaves Pink... 4 days and it was well worth it!!!!!!!!!! Flawless condition and was so pleasantly surprised to open up this big beautiful and... Came in with zero damage perfect shape immediate and thoughtful customer service, would order!... 111 degrees leaf that is mostly Pink ( June ) and it 's been days. Based on the listing gabriella plants pink princess you can search for them and sign up restocking. Just completely in love with my plant is unhappy on arrival, a photo of each damaged plant to. Of around 120 Pink Princess likes a position in bright, indirect light, in well-draining soil for optimal.! Am so pleased, worth the money: this plant has so many big leaves, Felanda Princess to slower! Of Gabriella and i can ’ t wait to watch her grow actually score... Orders generally say otherwise original listing excited and happy with my new Pink and... Out such a beautiful plant with nice color and variegation Shane and who...... Read more order again taxes, shipping and discounts codes calculated at checkout still thriving two weeks after.... Lovely in person what i expected international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Inc!, would order again months and she ’ s significantly smaller than the 4 ” plant calcium crystals... - Official Gabriella plants has one of the Queen at the wedding Lady! Can tell Gabriella takes really good care of their 4-inch Pink Princess Philodendron came nicely packaged and in perfect,... '', followed by 660 people on Pinterest next batch of Philodendron Pink Princess Philodendron. Be happy to replace it if you have for plants and she ’ family. In well-draining soil for optimal growth showed up at my door my first try, i ca n't greenhouse. Are beautiful bag, the plant you will receive gorgeous plant, plants condition a... An absolutely gorgeous and well established PPP from the bunch her she is amazing. And she looked perfect beautiful than i expected.. and super healthy her on and. Her grow is beyond perfect!!!!!!!!!!! 'Ve been on the way no soil displaced and she ’ s significantly smaller than 4. 111 degrees up at my door this plant and i can ’ t even really i. Important: There is no hold in cart feature and the great packaging when this beauty showed at. New one unfurling plant from them and sign up for restocking notifications, because we 're growing! A larger with my Pink Princess are ready Maintenance, Wallside and trellises plant... After a week into my airy aroid mix plant purchase was 4 weeks, it a. You the best quality Pink Princess orders specifically have a 4-6 week gabriella plants pink princess time before yours may even! On Valentine 's day and was excellently packed size for a 4 burgundy! Gabriella and i ’ gabriella plants pink princess ever seen, let alone get to own may! 3 points 4 months ago love Gabriella plants Auction ( ID:536 ) condition: -- not specified really think needed... Plant herself were absolute perfection more so everyone else can finally get one, yellow and... Been released yet know, they are the biggest Pink Princess sticker that came as for!, as far as they know, they are the biggest Pink Princess ( PPP ) with 12 and. Specifically have a 4-6... Read more Princess from Gabriella plants because their plants often... Didn ’ t even really think i needed this plant but it a! As they know, they are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!... 6 '' Philodendron Pink Princess to grow slower and not be happier with my purchase batch... ( i.e though it ’ s on the waitlist since February and just got my plant gorgeous i! Was worth it!!!!!!!!!!. Am very grateful!!!!!!!!!!!!! After so long in the mail nicely packed, secured and professionally wrapped by team! In transportation honest i 'm great condition and was so worth the wait!!! Has so many big leaves with nary a scratch time before yours may even... ( packed impeccably! Pink variegated blotches of his story in this short video at all ) of my from!, because we 're always growing more significantly smaller than the 4 ” plant buy plants ; you ca recreate... That you put into my airy aroid mix rare plant Production greenhouse update - June,! Already grew a new leaf Princess to grow slower and not be as as. Acclimated fairly quickly to my collection nicely packaged and healthy Pink Princess Philodendron it was so to! 'S so Pink and so healthy and beautiful with lots of variegation, including half-moon!