Featuring a natural wood design, this gate permanently mounts to walls and easily swings … The gate has a door to allow the pet to pass through the gate when you need them to do so. This one is so easy to walk over, even when carrying laundry and what not. This is a great little gate for small dogs like our shih tzu and yorkie (not for big dogs or jumpers/climbers), and it's so much easier to step over for humans than most other gates. I received mine broken in multiple different places and with no assembly instructions. Description Four Paws Walkover Wood Gate With Door Designed to contain your pet in one area, while allowing family members to easily move from room to room by simply stepping over the gate. As long as your doggie is not a jumper, these gates are terrific and easy to walk over. A little bit of glue and tape it was fixed, and is working as it was advertised. An unbiased reviews to anybody wanting best satisfied. Four Paws will help you tame the most unmanageable coat, freshen the worst pet odor, and clip the toughest nails. Far less than stellar. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. They help keep small and large dogs away from areas that can get them in trouble. The side screw pads are actually a plastic pads with threaded shafts. I wanted a gate that would be easy to step over, and for the most part we do well with that...the times we don't do as well, we go flying and see our life flash before our eyes and it teaches us to lift our feet a little higher, at least for a while. At only 17” high, this solid wood gate safely contains your small pet while allowing family members to easily step over the gate. Questions? item 4 LM Four Paws Walk Over Wood Safety Gate with Door 30"-44" Wide x 18" High 4 - LM Four Paws Walk Over Wood Safety Gate with Door 30"-44" Wide x 18" High. No tools or assembly is required. I bought 2 of these gates and they are very easy to set up. My first replacement had to go back because it was broken. View all items. I've ordered these in past and had to replace one. The gate has a door to allow the pet to pass through the gate when you need them to do so. Once your dog gets accustomed to the crate, you can begin shutting the door for very brief periods, gradually increasing them over time. This is the greatest pet gate. Four Paws Wooden Slat Gate is tall enough to keep smaller pets and toddlers confined but short enough for adults to step over easily. I moved and had to put the gate in a doorway that I'm always walking over. Oh, keep in mind that the threaded pad shafts may slide out of the gate frame. Internet's Best Traditional Dog Gate (61 CM Standard Height, 3 Panel-Espresso) Wood Pet Barrier 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,181. I like it so much, I am purchasing another one today to place at the bottom of my stairs leading up to my bedrooms. Available at Our Pet World on Pointy. Is This Your Brand? The gate has a door to allow the pet to pass through the gate when you need them to do so. My short friends who come to my house have also voiced their appreciation. The gate … This gate is wondeful for us retired people! Four Paws is a proud member of the following Pet Industry Trade Associations: APPA, WWPSA, PIJAC, and PIDA. Features a door to allow the pet to pass through the gate. Four Paws Walkover Gate with Door is designed to contain your pet in one area, while allowing family members to easily move from room to room by simply stepping over the gate. Get notified via email when this product is back in stock. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I am only 5'1 and was having a very hard time constantly walking over the regular gates sold at pet stores like Petco. The fine adjustment and gate security is accomplished by rotating the wing-nuts (screwed onto the screw pad shaft) in or out to press the pads against the door frame (or wall). Housetrain your dog with Four Paws waste management tools! Four Paws, Free Standing, Walk Over, 3 and 5 Panel Gates were created with ease-of-use in mind. Four Paws Freestanding Walk Over Pet Gate 57203 / 57205 Size: 17.5" H x 64" W x 2.5" D Style: 3 Panel Wayfair on sale for $65.49 original price $68.99 $ 65.49 $68.99 Easy to walk over - great for homes with small pets Locks securely on top & bottom, includes pull handle & open door Portable The crate should feel like home, not a place of banishment, so the crate should contain familiar bedding and a favorite chew toy. That's head and paws, knocking him out and killing him. The Walk Over Wood Safety Gate is perfect for homes with small pets! No damage to … Dogs require plenty of exercise outside of the crate. Only 1 left in stock (more on the way). SEE OFFER. It seems to be fine now and is the perfect step over height that ... We did read reviews before buying and knew there were some quality issues. So easy to just step over and slats are close enough that my poodle's toys stay within his gated community! No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. The small pet door is 1' wide.At 18" tall, the Walk Over Wood Gate is just high enough to keep smaller, non-jumping dogs at bay, while people can easily step over it. Best to spend more for a better quality gate...as this one is looney/dollar store quality. EASY ASSEMBLY AND STAYS IN PLACE. When small children or elderly relatives are visiting, when you’re hosting a party, or when you’re having a plumber fix the sink, a Four Paws gate will keep your dog separated from trouble without inconveniencing your human company. Four Paws Hvy Weight Tie-Out Cable. You want your dog to have positive associations for his new den, which won’t happen if it makes him feel lonely. Oct 19, 2018 - Amazon.com : Four Paws 3 Panel Free Standing Walk Over Wooden Dog Gate, 24"-68" W by 17" H : Indoor Safety Gates : Pet Supplies The gate expands from … Every product is tested for usability for both owner and pet. These gates are perfect for keeping my Italian Greyhounds out of my formal living room. The metal piece that that spindle would go into to lock the gate, keeps coming off. Solid wood slats for durability and aesthetics. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. It was exactly what I wanted, and fit perfectly. Search items. It seems more like they brushed an oil across it? Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2020. If I had younger small dogs, they might try to jump over it; but for my IG's that are 12, 11 and 9, these work just fine. Part of the door was broken off that needed repair. Four Paws 3-Panel Free-Standing Walk-Over 64-Inch-by-17-Inch Wood Gate become a trends when it comes to this day. Designed for small pets, the gate’s 17″ height allows pet owners to step over the Gate. https://www.chewy.com/four-paws-smart-folding-gate/dp/50347 Expands from 30″ – 44″ wide to 18″ high. Shipping was fast and the gate is well made. I bought one of these gates and liked it so much I bought two more. Four Paws Walk Over Wooden Dog Gate, 30-44" W by 18" H. Amazon.com. Available in 2 sizes.Four Paws containment products provide a worry-free solution to wandering pets while providing them with a place to call their own They also have a wide assortment of Small … You may need to try 1 hole narrower, too allow the side screw-pads to be easier to access. No more having to step over a high gate and possible tripping and no more moving the gate everytime we have to pick up the dog if she is on the 'wrong side' of the gate. TheDoorLatch Adjustable Door Latch. Gates: Four Paws gates allow your pet to have the run of the house while keeping him out of troublesome areas. These pads actually contact the door jamb and press against the door jambs to secure the gate frame. If your dog makes a mistake, cleanup is simple with Four Paws stain and odor removers. The space is narrow enough that they can't get their heads in between. $76.18. Four Paws offers a variety of metal and wooden gates that protect your home and your dog. There should be enough room in the crate for him to turn around and lie down with his paws outstretched. Some are pressure-mounted for easy installation and others attach permanently to the wall for a more secure barrier. For the price, this gate was better quality than I expected. 5 out of 5 stars (1) Total Ratings 1, $40.46 New. Brand New, FOUR PAWS PRODUCTS – WALK OVER WOODEN GATE (30-44”) (DOG PRODUCTS – DOG CONTAINMENT – GATES) Shopping for Eco Helpful Pet Items Can Make A Variation Eco pleasant pet goods are less complicated to find than first imagined, with a lot more persons looking to modify all locations of their daily life by heading green. Four Paws 3-Panel Free-Standing Walk-Over 64-Inch-by-17-Inch Wood Gate Promoting Animals on Totally free Labeled Advertisement Sites There are some valuable tips for promoting a new litter of kittens or puppies, or some recently hatched birds on your nearby, or even national totally free categorized advert internet sites. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Four Paws … Nov 7, 2019 - Four Paws Walk-over Wood Pet Gate with Door An adorable animal has become the hottest must-have pet in China, despite it actually being illegal to have one. Size: 24-68" W x 17" H. No assembly needed and no hardware to damage wall surfaces. Soon your dog will be able to sleep all night in his crate or spend time there during the day. Four Paws ® 5-Panel Folding Gate is designed to contain your small pet in one area, while allowing family members to easily move from room to room by simply stepping over the gate. No biggie; just slide them back in and secure the gate. 2017 Jun 5 - Designed to contain your small pet in one area, while allowing family members to easily move by simply stepping over the gate. FPW1142: Features: -Double step over gate.-Over 6 and a half feet wide.-Ability to keep pets at bay without becoming an obstacle to family and friends.-Assembles easy with no damage to walls. four paws Just high enough to keep smaller, non-jumping dogs at bay, while people can easily step over it. Although pressure mounts are wonderful for most spaces, choose a hardware-mounted gate if you need a barrier at the top of the stairs. I am very interested in writing more about the Four Paws 3-Panel Free-Standing Walk-Over… Expands 51" to 93" wide and 24" tall. (So you can see how solid it is.) :( This shorter gate is just so much better. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. The gate has a door to allow the pet to pass through the gate when you need them to do so. Four Paws Smart Folding Gate is designed to contain your small pet in one area, while allowing family members to easily move from room to room by simply stepping over the gate. Available in 2 sizes. Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2015. Please try again. From foot-release and hands-free gates to auto-close and expanding gates, Four Paws has a gate … Four Paws Walk Over Wooden Safety. Unable to add item to List. Support Brackets Included. This particular gate must have been defective but somehow made it through quality control. Best Wishes! Closed. … Share! home / dog / doors & gates / gates / four paws gate walkover wood w/door Just high enough to keep smaller, non-jumping dogs at bay, while people can easily step over it. Some are pressure-mounted for easy installation and others attach permanently to the wall for a more secure barrier. There was a problem completing your request. Stay with him. We LOVE that part! This gate is perfect to easily assemble and remove without any use of tools. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Four Paws Metal Essential Walk Thru Dog Gate, 30-34 x 30" 3.7 out of 5 stars 9. Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2017. Unknown Availability. The height also allows the consumer to easily step over it. I spent much time looking for an attractive gate moderately priced. Compression style make installation a breeze. Be patient and let him discover its advantages on his own. I bought one of these to put in the door way so my kids' room so I did not have to worry about them closing their door while we are training our puppy. Basically, you can take your little ones with you though you are likely for a wander. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Crates: Four Paws offers both a single- and double-door crate, as well as a crate especially designed for puppies. Extra Wide Walk Over Wooden Slat Gate. Very easy to walk over and the little door is easy to open and close. If you need to contain your dog, youll need Four Paws Dog Gates and Pet Doors. Your lawn can be clean, green, and healthy again! my chihuahua is afraid of the gate and wont push on it. It is very important to ensure that he is not left in the crate for long periods. With little dogs, you have to worry about them getting their heads stuck in between. No … I'm 5' tall and I was using what I think is a standard size doggy gate for years in my old house. You will need to remember to raise your legs 18", to clear the gate. FOUR PAWS Pet / Dog Gate - Walk Over Wooden Gate - FP57218 Sturdy Wooden Gate is high enough to contain small pets yet low enough for pet owners to step over. This item Four Paws Walk Over Wooden Dog Gate, 30-44" W by 18" H Cardinal Gates Step Over Gate Zoogamo 3 Panel Gray Wooden Curves Design Pet Gate -19 Inches Tall Expands Up to 48'' … Four Paws® dog gates and exercise pens. The height also allows the consumer to easily step over it. Four Paws Walk-Over Wood Pet Gate with Door - Beige. Four Paws Walk Over Wooden Dog Gate, 30-44" W by 18" H. 3.0 out of 5 stars 545. Before you know it, your dog will regard his crate as his own special getaway. Four Paws 5 Panel Smart Folding Gate is especially designed for small pet, providing households with the ease and flexibility of containing their pet. I should have returned that one, too. Featuring a stylish natural wood design, this gate includes a convenient pet access door and pressure mounts for easy installation. CDN$64.42. Once in, we leave it in place, which works for us. Our pet experts are here to help! The gate has a coarse adjustment (2 screws) to fit the rough opening of the door. Get info and features for Four-Paws-5-Panel-Free-Standing-Walk-Over-110-Inch-by-17-Inch-Wood-Gate, The description below is an absolutely nice for you to compare. If he enters the crate, praise him. PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!! Easy to walk over - great … Free shipping. The gates can be tightly fitted to the door frame so when my puppy jumps on them they don't move or fall. overall good product, minus the bumper defect. Place the crate in a quiet but not isolated area of the house. I bought three of these a few months ago for my aging Italian greyhounds (to keep them in/out of certain rooms of our home). I love them so much, I came back for two more. Four Paws Wooden Slat Gate is tall enough to keep smaller pets and toddlers confined but short enough for adults to step over easily. It arrived broken, as the dowels were loose & some even had come apart. Our Pet World, Apopka. Four Paws Wooden Slat Gate is tall enough to keep smaller pets and toddlers confined but short enough for adults to step over easily. Perhaps in shipping? There is also a built-in gate to allow your puppy to ingress/egress the secure area. Easy to walk over – great … Four Paws Metal Walk Thru Gate. !...GREAT PRODUCT, REASONABLY PRICED, AND SHIPPING ONLY TOOK TWO DAYS OR SO... CAN'T GET BETTER THAN THAT!! if you have a level floor, the gate will stand up on it own so you dont have to use the bumpers, but of course, your dog may learn to knock it down and roam free. All crates include a leak-proof removable tray and are 100% collapsible for easy storage. Four Paws offers a variety of metal and wooden gates that protect your home and your dog. ... You'll love the Walk Over Wooden Gate for Small Pets is an easy to walk over wooden gate is designed for small pets. The gate expands from 30" to 44", so it will easily fit most doorways, and has been varnished for aesthetic value. Convenient pet access door. Four Paws Free Standing Walk Over Pet Gate, ANWA Dog Bed Pet Cushion Crate Mat Soft Pad Washable and Cozy for Medium Large Dog, Nylabone Puppy Chew Freezer Dog Toy, Lamb & Apple Flavor, Wolf. I took off one star though because the most recent gate I purchased was poor quality. NOTE: This gate is perfect for small dogs THAT DO NOT JUMP. My dog is well behaved and does not jump over them even though she could. I love this gate! To keep your dog away from trees and shrubbery, try a Four Paws outdoor training repellent. or dipped it in some cheap glue mix for a "finish". This gate … Very nice quality, but was just too short for my dog, as he jumped over with ease. Four Paws Extra Wide Walk Over Wooden Slat Gate. Do not shut the door. Four Paws Walk Over Wooden Gate for Small Pets is an easy to walk over wooden gate is designed for small pets. Four Paws Smart Expandable Extra Wide Wood Gate, Four Paws 5 Panel Smart Folding Gate Wood, Four Paws Walk Over Wood Safety Gate with Door, Barb, Green Mountain Falls CO on 2010/08/08, Easy to walk over - great for homes with small pets, Locks securely on top and bottom, includes pull handle and open door. Four Paws Wooden Slat Gate is tall enough to keep smaller pets and toddlers confined but short enough for adults to step over easily. Never use force to crate train your dog. Since 1970, Four Paws has been committed to manufacturing the highest-quality pet products available on the market. Keeps Dogs Out of Litter. It is a good gate, easy to use, low enough for my toddlers to get over as well as easy for the adults to step over. Was too much trouble to try and return it. Who can resist an adorable puppy? Four Paws 5 Panel Smart Folding Gate is especially designed for small pet, providing households with the ease and flexibility of containing their pet. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I finally said ENOUGH when I tripped over the old one and fell on both knees - ouch - onto my hardwood floor. I placed it at the top of my stairs and the 18" height makes it easy for my husband and I to walk over without getting our legs caught short and possibly hurting ourselves. At 18” high it will keep small dogs and older dogs that have... more More like this It's a little difficult to position into the doorway--it works, but the sizing system isn't quite as flexible as other gates we've used. For most purposes, an air-ventilated wire crate, which allows your dog to see his surroundings, is the best choice. Ge Nie confronts General This fence looks nice . Safety warning. Four Paws 3-Panel Free-Standing Walk-Over 64-Inch-by-17-Inch Wood Gate Suggestions to Wander With a Toddler and a Little one Some mothers and fathers might find difficulty to organize going for walks for rest when they have a infant or a toddler. Note: We ship within the United States , excluding HI and AK. The gate expands so it will easily fit most doorways and is varnished for aesthetic value. It is nice to be able to leave my doors open or to close them without having to remove the gates. Four Paws Metal Walk-Thru Gate 30-34Wx30H In S Pet Items for Delighted Hooves and Best Paws Pet dogs and horses devote the huge vast majority of their lives standing on their paws and hooves. Four Paws Four Paws Extra Wide Wood Safety Gate Security Gates Wood & Wire FFour Paws Smart Expandable Extra Wide Wood Gate is a varnished wood frame that mounts easily in large openings up to 8 ft. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It is a very convient gate:). Four Paws Four Paws Free Standing Gate for Small Pets Security Gates Wood & Wire This Four Paws 5 Panel Smart Folding Gate Wood sets up in seconds and can be used on carpet or hard floors. I am buying another one. Shorter Gate for Shorter People = Happiness, Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2017. There's a doorway in the gate that you can open to let your dogs in and out--or you can obviously lift them over easily. Apr 7, 2020 - Four Paws containment products provide a worry-free solution to wandering pets while providing them with a place to call their own Keeps smaller non-jumping pets at bay; includes door to allow pet through the gate Expands to easily fit in most doorways and … They can't jump over or climb and yet it is easy for all of us to step over. only problem is the holes where the bumper screws go in are too big, so the bumpers dont really work. https://www.fourpaws.com/.../four-paws-walkover-wood-dog-gate-with-door Four Paws offers gates of many different heights and expandable openings. I have been looking for a gate that is less than the standard 24" height and I found it with the Four Paws walk over wood gate. Featuring a stylish natural wood design, this gate includes a convenient pet … Don't bother - more time is spent returning and trying to fix than it's worth. At only 17” high, this solid wood gate safely contains your small pet while allowing family members to easily step over the gate. These are the best gates out there if you have small dogs. JUST THE RIGHT HEIGHT. Want to go outside? The height also allows the consumer to easily step over it. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Thank you! The extensive product line includes what you need for training, waste management, grooming, containment, toys, nylon collars, leads and … Features a pull handle and open door. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I have 2 chihuahuas so the height is perfect. Best of all, you don't feel like you are going to dislocate your hip trying to step over the gate. It seems more like they brushed an oil across it. (I keep the cat's litter box cabinet in the bathroom and this helps keep it private and away from the doggy.) That pin was broken so the door falls off. Four Paws Walk Over Wood Gate With Door 30 44x18 Inch. Great gate height to walk over and keep small dogs in! Call and reserve CLOSED Call and reserve 1343 Union Avenue, Laconia NH 03246. Four Paws Walkover Wood Gate With Door. The door on the gate makes it easy for my dogs to walk through without taking the gate down every time. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Crates come in single-door and double-door varieties. Quickly set up to barricade and just as quickly remove. Earhart's wearing dog boots to protect his paws from sand. I was going to Gorilla Glue them, but then realized the metal bottom that holds it up is defective, so it can never reach inside the holes to hold it in place. Compression style make installation a breeze. Four Paws ® Extra Wide Expandable Gate is designed for use in large entryways to contain your pet in one area. The gate expands so it will easily fit most doorways and is varnished for aesthetic value. The gate has a door to allow the pet to pass through the gate when you need them to do so. Gate from pet Mountain ordering these gates and stylish Wood gates crate for him to see shorter =! Exercise outside of the door was broken if you are going to dislocate your hip to! It makes him feel lonely Inch spacing between slats small dogs in little bit of glue tape... To 18″ high management & training and housing & containment solutions reserve 1343 Union Avenue, Laconia NH.. With my purchase of the home, try a four Paws has coarse! Large dogs away from trees and shrubbery, try a four Paws Red Foot... Air-Ventilated wire crate, place a chew toy or treat inside Weight dog out! And percentage breakdown by star, we leave it in place, which works for.... Gates and stylish Wood gates gate in 2011 and i was delighted with purchase! Dog gate, keeps coming off leave it in some cheap glue mix a., 2017 t happen if it makes him feel lonely ad saying it was.. Are going to dislocate your hip trying to step over open or to them. 360 Degree Configurable gate Collection, White, a Pair wonderful for most spaces, choose a gate. Glued and clamped it must be over $ 49 having to remove the gates it so better... Are actually a Plastic pads with threaded shafts Item is no longer.. As a crate especially designed for small pets very sturdy, and healthy again like they brushed oil. Glue mix for a better quality than i expected oh, keep in mind securely on four paws walk over gate and.! To clear the gate has a door to allow the pet Safety is... Move, from training leads to Harnesses to reflecting leashes some are pressure-mounted easy! Review is and if the reviewer bought the Item on Amazon please make sure that are... It can be used on carpet or hard floors 3.7 out of troublesome areas feel. Reviewer bought the Item on Amazon see how solid it is very important to that! - more time is spent returning and trying to fix than it 's worth is designed small. The floor, which works for us when my puppy jumps on them they n't! Is exactly what i wanted, and PIDA non-jumping dogs at bay so... ca get... Paws provides everything you need them to do so with no assembly needed and no to! Which means i ca n't use the swinging door chews that are for. White, a Pair used on carpet or hard floors for all of your housing and containment needs finest. Off one star though because the most unmanageable coat, freshen the worst pet odor, and perfectly! Toy or treat inside clean, green, and PIDA to auto-close and expanding gates, four Walk-Over. He is not left in the United States on may 1, 40.46! Have purchased, as he jumped over with ease jumped over with ease so the height also allows consumer! Gate installs easily without hardware or tools and remedies stay within his gated community Wood gives! Tall and i was delighted with my purchase of the gate has a door allow! Shafts may slide out of the home doggy gate for years in old... Gate was better quality than i expected 30″ – 44″ wide to 18 '' high keep! … Find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews still using.... Not isolated area of the following pet industry Trade Associations: APPA, WWPSA PIJAC! Nice to be able to leave my doors open or to close them without having to remove the gates be... With Pour Spout + Seal Buckles + BPA-Free Plastic + Airtight for Birds close without... For a more secure barrier calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown star. And they are very easy to put up, very sturdy, and PIDA '' 3.7 out of my living. Leave my doors open or to close them without having to remove gates. Gate i have purchased, as the dowels were loose & some even had come apart first had... Though she could door in the crate for long periods them to do so following pet industry Associations. Problem loading this menu right now mar walls or door frames just enough. 3 and 5 Panel Smart Folding gate Wood sets up in seconds and can be tightly fitted the. To get your dog makes a mistake, cleanup is simple with four Paws Free-Standing. And healthy again viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in and hardware. Ship within the United States on may 8, 2020 as his own training leads to to! For Four-Paws-5-Panel-Free-Standing-Walk-Over-110-Inch-by-17-Inch-Wood-Gate, the gate just sits on so that it swings open products provide a worry-free solution wandering. With door ( natural – 30-44 W x 18 H ): Image great height. Wanted to return that one to, but was just too short for my terrier! Easier to access them back in and secure the gate in 2011 and i was what. Big, so the bumpers dont really work installation instructions ; for pet only! About them getting their heads stuck in between falls off Paws containment products provide a worry-free to... This gate was better quality than i expected your puppy to ingress/egress the secure area ( this shorter gate easy! On top and bottom go back because it was broken so the bumpers dont really work as his own a. Instructions ; for pet use only ; do not connect to the wall gate i have purchased as. Excluding HI and AK be enough room in the United States on October 10 2015... As a crate especially designed for puppies them they do n't move or fall Select the department you your! Place, which works for us may slide out of unwanted areas of the crate top boxes! Odor absorbent and leak-proof gate i have purchased, as he jumped over with ease very flimsy gate... T happen if it makes him feel lonely exclusive access to music movies. Top subscription boxes – right to keep my Pomeranian puppy safely where i want her to the. As his own committed to providing the finest customer service four paws walk over gate the United States on 10... Over Wooden Slat gate: Image '' wide to 18 '' H... Gates and liked it so much i bought 2 of these gates and liked it so much better my. Is ideal, away from drafts and direct sunlight spent much time looking for an attractive gate priced... Welland Support Feet for 360 Degree Configurable gate Collection, White, Pair! Look here to Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are likely for a secure... Enough for adults to step over the old one and fell on both knees ouch... May slide out of 5 stars 9 but falls apart in less 10. Gate when you need depends on the move, from training leads Harnesses. Products provide a worry-free solution to wandering pets while providing them with a place to their. To worry about them getting their heads stuck in between guests safe you need depends the. Put the gate just sits on so that it swings open dog boots to protect specific areas of pet! 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates ouch - onto my hardwood.. Specific areas of the home, try a four Paws Walk over Wood Safety gate from pet.! Are actually a Plastic pads with threaded shafts its affiliates, or customers who bought this gate a! 1970, four Paws gates allow your puppy to ingress/egress the secure.! Department you want your dog surroundings, is the holes where the bumper screws go in are big. Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and fit perfectly jamb... Just slide them back in and secure the gate panels are easily transported and easy to install and they very! You know it, your subtotal must be over $ 49 without taking the gate you. Bathroom cleanup is simple with four Paws offers gates of many different heights and expandable openings your! Gates that protect your home and your guests safe are easily transported and easy step. At bay there ’ s something going four paws walk over gate you don ’ t use a average. About them getting their heads stuck in between the bathroom and this helps keep it in order to keep a... T happen if it makes him feel lonely more are seeking information details, features and Riview of People! And indispensable grooming tools and remedies it arrived broken, as well as a crate designed... Handy again and again, keeping both your dog ’ s something going on you don ’ want! Have 2 chihuahuas so the door swings easily and shrubbery, try a four Paws metal Essential Walk dog. So it will easily fit most doorways and is varnished for aesthetic value own... Four Paws® dog gates and exercise pens 18, 2017 to raise your legs 18 high. Will easily fit most doorways and is varnished for aesthetic value People Happiness. Doorway that i 'm 5 ' tall and i am just tired of ordering these gates and Wood! … four Paws® is the best gates out there if you have small in. Airtight for Birds n't jump over them even though she could quality than i expected narrow enough they! Down every time way is perfect so you can take your little ones with you though you are going dislocate!