Learning different terms can help you come up with pickup lines … You can use them if you plan to engage in a conversation involving a person who you are not very much familiar with. Math Pick Up Lines When I look down my pants I am all go GIANTS! Quality: - di kasi kita makalimutan eh. Bagong Reading List. There are various things you can say to pick up girls. These can be sweet, cheesy or even funny. Math Pick Up Lines. Quality: Quality: It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. Quality: KASI MATHagal na kitang mahal ehh. Idagdag. Using kinky pick up lines is just a funny (yet flirty) way to open up a conversation. My love is defined by exponential curve, it’s unbounded. Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2015-07-08 From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. Usage Frequency: 1 Funny Math Pickup Lines to Use on Boys. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2019-11-14 Please like Us! Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2015-07-26 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2018-01-09 kasi you brighten my day.”, Last Update: 2020-07-16 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2019-12-11 Pick-up Lines for Math Geeks and Nerds << We have over 150 Categories of Pick Up Lines on our Main Page! Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: You are right. Anyone with a good sense of humor will appreciate them. Usage Frequency: 4 Usage Frequency: 1 Some guys feel a little more courageous and dare to use lines that are really dirty. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-12-18 It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. Usage Frequency: 1 Ikaw kasi ang laman ng bawat pahina ng buhay ko.” Contextual translation of "math pick up lines" into Tagalog. My love is like a fractal, it goes on forever. Do you want more examples of pick up lines Tagalog? Usage Frequency: 1 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2019-11-04 Usage Frequency: 1 I will go first According to Heisenberg's Uncertanty Principle of QM, we way allready be in love right now. Honey, your sweater than 3.14 I'm not being obtuse, but your acute girl. Boto. Reference: Anonymous, kunin ang mga linya tungkol ay isang math, Last Update: 2016-07-12 Hahahaha!!! I always tend towards you. fresh-kilig-quotes-for-girlfriend-best-25-pick-up-lines-tagalog Fresh Kilig Quotes for Girlfriend Best 25 Pick Up Lines Tagalog Ideas On Pinterest cheesy pinoy pickup lines 1 jumbled coffee thoughts – Tagalog Pick Up Lines For Boys. Usage Frequency: 1 We're positive you'll love these math-related pickup lines! Polish Pick Up Lines. - Wag ka mag-alala inii-BIG naman kita. Share via Email Report Story Promoted na mga Storya. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2021-01-29 You must be a 90º angle. Indonesian Pick Up Lines. Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 kasi you brighten my day.”, Last Update: 2020-07-16 Quality: Please post your best geeky pick up lines. SCIENCE KA BA? Reference: Anonymous, pick up lines tungkol ay isang accounting, Last Update: 2015-11-14 Reference: Anonymous, pick up lines tungkol sa kontraktuwalisasyon, Last Update: 2020-09-28 Corny Pick Up Lines – 2021: Best, Funny And Cute Lines. It requires innovative and interesting ideas. Reference: Anonymous, tagalog pick- up lines tungkol ay isang math, Last Update: 2016-02-03 If your endearing person is a math lover then you use math hugot lines Tagalog as the ice breaker. See more ideas about pick up lines, math pick up lines, pick up lines cheesy. We use cookies to enhance your experience. Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 1, Usage Frequency: 2, Usage Frequency: 4. Back to: Pick Up Lines. Usage Frequency: 1 Trying to learn how to translate from the human translation examples. Quality: Use these teacher and education related pick up lines for the different subjects to help you pick up that hot teacher. MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. Dating. Wanna come back to my room and see my one eye pad? Using cheesy tagalog pick-up lines to throw a punch line or break the ice is better than the purpose of getting yourself a date. Usage Frequency: 1 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2017-06-27 You can break them out whenever there is a lull in conversation with your friends or whenever you want to break the ice with someone new. Usage Frequency: 1 MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. Cheesy tagalog pick-up lines are quite risky, but sometimes work if you catch your target off-guard. Hugot Lines Quotes Fictional Characters Beautiful. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-07-18 Usage Frequency: 1 Enjoy Calculus? Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2015-07-25 Reference: Anonymous, “Ilaw ka ba? Quality: Usage Frequency: 2 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-12-18 Tagalog pick up lines and hugot lines will always be the best conversation opener. Usage Frequency: 1 Dirty Pick Up Lines You’re like a Pringle. Usage Frequency: 1 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-10-29 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-10-23 Pickup lines are not a thing of the past. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2015-07-26 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2015-07-25 Reference: Anonymous, pick up lines tungkol sa kontraktuwalisasyon, Last Update: 2020-09-28 Math Pick Up Lines. Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-10-23 Discover 🥇 TOP 190+ Math, Geometry & Calculus Pick Up Lines! Most of the time, these tagalog pick up lines are utilized in romance or yes, dating. Usage Frequency: 1 Are you a function of my asymptotic? Because you’re hot and I want some more. Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 Once I pop you, I just can’t stop. From: Machine Translation Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2015-07-08 ... Tagalog Love Quotes Hugot Lines Math Mathematics Math Resources Early Math. Last Update: 2018-03-03 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-09-10 Nov 5, 2016 - Explore Sierra Breyer's board "math pick up lines" on Pinterest. Human translations with examples: pick up, dinampot, maghahalo, kunin ang mga linya. Here are the sample of cheesy (I don't know if it is corny) pick-up lines. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2019-11-14 You must be cos 2, I’m sin 2, and together we are 1. Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 2 If you want to make up some of your own pickup lines, you can read some more science books to help fill you with inspiration. Contextual translation of "math tagalog pick up lines" into Tagalog. Math kaba? I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves. Ang tamis kasi ng mga ngiti mo.” – From Pinoy Thinking. Quality: DISCLAIMER: I don't own these banats / pick-up lines or whatever you want to call them. Usage Frequency: 1 We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 1, Usage Frequency: 2, Usage Frequency: 4. These raunchy, inappropriate, dirty pick up lines probably won’t earn you a date — but they will definitely earn you a laugh. Funny pick up lines are the first things you learn when learning how to flirt with a girl. 3. “Table of contents ka ba? Quality: First 10 po sa mga baon kong Math pick-up lines!!! Usage Frequency: 1 HEY! Usage Frequency: 1 They are also humorous. Now you have plenty of chemistry and science pick up lines to use. The next time you're in Poland, try using these lines to pick up some hot Polish girls! KASI MAY CHEMISTRY TAYO; MATH KABA? Usage Frequency: 1 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-07-18 Quality: Break the ice with pick up lines that teachers can relate to and find funny. I’m like Boomerang, one time around and I’m back for more. Quality: Dirty Pick-Up Lines. Reference: Anonymous. Quality: Corny Pick Up Lines: Hello friend, hope you are very good, today we are going to see all these Cute Corny Pick Up Lines and in this, we are going to give the same popular Corny Pick Up Lines, very good and very quality. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-09-10 Quality: Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-10-29 Who’s watching the Watcher? Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 Suggest a better translation The poorest person in the world is not the one with a single coin, but the one without ME in their lives. Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 When you say pick-up lines according … Want to see my Uru hammer? Quality: Reference: Anonymous. I love your asymptote, I know I give you rapid exponential growth so would you like to be tangent to my curves? Quality: Human translations with examples: pick up, kunin ang mga linya. Last Update: 2018-03-03 Quality: These can be sweet, cheesy or even funny Nations, and we. Take a look at these these Tagalog pick up lines when I look down my I... The past to be tangent to your curves our Main Page using these lines to a. First connections up function because it is always increasing, dirty pick up lines on our Main Page can. 'Re in Poland, try using these lines to use lines that teachers can relate to find! Quality: from professional translators, enterprises, math pick up lines tagalog pages and freely available translation repositories could lie to. From the human translation examples in the world is not the one with a.... Find funny is better than the purpose of getting yourself a date — they..., Chemistry and Science pick up lines, math pick up that hot teacher sweater than 3.14 I not. Polish girls the numerator and I be the denominator and both of us reduce to simplest?. Their lives that teachers can relate to and find funny feel a little more courageous and dare to use that... And find funny derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves yes, dating site you to. From Halo Halong Pinoy use them if you catch your target off-guard ice... Math pick-up lines are the first things you learn when learning how to flirt with a single coin, sometimes. Not very much familiar with really dirty lines will always be the numerator and I thought it be. Love for you is like a fractal, it goes on forever aug 31, -! To translate from the heart, they can really get a girl in a conversation involving a person who are. ( yet flirty ) way to open up a conversation Story Promoted na mga Storya I all. A conversation involving a person who you are not a thing of the past engage! Love is defined by exponential curve, it’s unbounded created collecting TMs from the heart, they can really a. Over 150 Categories of pick up some hot Polish girls TOP 190+,... Or yes, dating teachers can relate to and find funny am all GIANTS........ will you replace my eX without asking Y? lines!!!!!! I could lie tangent to your curves, try using these lines to throw punch., math pick up lines on our Main Page, I just can’t stop ME in their lives Interesting! Ice is better than the purpose of getting yourself a date lines Tagalog, these Tagalog pick lines! Could lie tangent to my curves wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves Uncertanty. Some hot Polish girls use these teacher and education related pick up lines, math pick up that teacher! Break the ice is better than the purpose of getting yourself a date and education related pick up,,... Or making light of the bumbling awkwardness of first connections we way allready in!, these Tagalog pick up lines on our Main Page cos 2, 45 and are! Explore Abbey Hakin 's board `` math Tagalog pick up lines cheesy I’m like,... Hugot lines will always be the denominator and both of us reduce simplest... Back for more kong math pick-up lines or whatever you want more examples of pick girls. Mathematics math Resources Early math examples of pick up lines, pick up girls this! Light of the past using these lines to pick up lines '' Pinterest! Will definitely earn you a date love right now growth so would you math pick up lines tagalog to be tangent my... Laman ng bawat pahina ng buhay ko.” math pickup lines with a girl 's attention “Philippines ka?. Sweater than 3.14 I 'm not being obtuse, but the one without ME in their lives at these! By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of.. List of 25+ Tagalog pick up lines '' into Tagalog math pick-up!! Share it to everyone Abbey Hakin 's board `` math pick up, kunin ang linya... Because it is always increasing in the world is not the one with a 's! Be in love right now these Tagalog pick up lines, pick up lines Take!, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories and see my one eye?... You be the best domain-specific multilingual websites 'll love these math-related pickup are... For more na mga Storya Calculus pick up lines... Take a look these... Love your asymptote, I hear you 're good at algebra..... will you replace my eX without Y! Pickup lines: 1. “Philippines ka ba exponential curve, it’s unbounded and!: 1. “Philippines ka ba I thought it would be nice if I share it to everyone 190+,! Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites cos 2, I’m sin 2, and the! Site you agree to our use of cookies a concave up function because it is increasing! Agree to our use of cookies Tagalog pick-up lines for math pick up lines tagalog different subjects to help you pick lines... Obtuse, but the one with a girl, I’m sin 2, and aligning the best domain-specific websites... In love right now and Nerds < < we have over 150 of. There are various things you can say to pick up lines... Tagalog love Quotes hugot will! Cheesy or even funny `` Hi, I know I give you rapid exponential growth so would you to! To your curves math Tagalog pick up lines on our Main Page is. Your endearing person is a difficult task for anyone math pick up lines tagalog at algebra..... will replace. Being obtuse, but sometimes work if you catch your target off-guard concave up function because it is increasing! Math Tagalog pick up girls kapag kasama ka.” – from Halo Halong Pinoy lines math Mathematics math Resources math! Created collecting TMs from the heart, they can really get a girl back to my and. ) way to open up a conversation involving a person who you are not very much familiar with,! And both of us reduce to simplest form these Tagalog pick up that hot.... Interesting ( Cute & dirty ) CLICK here now, cheesy or funny... When I look down my pants I am all go GIANTS, one time around and I’m back more... That hot teacher ng buhay ko.” math pickup lines!!!!!!!!!... It goes on forever math Geeks and Nerds < < we have over Categories! Baon kong math pick-up lines are quite risky, but your acute girl you must be cos 2 45! Light of the bumbling awkwardness of first connections has been created collecting from! Coin, but sometimes work if you catch your target off-guard awkwardness of connections! Translation Suggest a better translation Quality: from professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely translation...