I can see the marketplace but can't post or comments or anything. Facebook Marketplace is a service Facebook offers for users who want to buy and sell items. Marketplace is a convenient destination on Facebook to discover, buy and sell items with people in your community. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/112031978808073/all/ If you cannot see anything on that link they FB have blocked you for some reason. Try modifying your item - remove the category and assign the same category again. Marketplace is a convenient destination on Facebook to discover, buy and sell items with people in your community. Each Facebook Group admin has always had the right to set their own rules about what can be posted in their groups. Accessibility Help. Ask Question Asked 2 years ago. Try posting again or once the issues have been fully resolved. Amr El-Ḱady. Several would not show up. Appreciate your help. I just delete and repost with the modification. We’ll be demonstrating the below instructions using screenshots of … The new and improved feature … yes, they got rid of the view counter on desktop. Asked about 2 years ... please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let Facebook know more about what you're seeing. There were times when I would post multiple items and not have a single view. messages, threads, ???) Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. To remove a saved listing, click . thank you Simply, If you did not violate the buy and sell feature policies, so the Marketplace app icon will start appearing on your mobile app again.After completing your form, press submit. While this is a slow sales time, I think that Facebook is having issues with Marketplace. Facebook marketplace posts not showing up? After the post had shown under review for some time, it finally showed active after about 30 minutes. Also, if you have to modify an item (description/picture change), it will often drop off for other users after the modification. I have a bunch of random hockey cards listed up on the market place and when I tried checking them out on another account with the link there's this message "this product is currently unavailable". Note: If your Marketplace access has been restored, you may need to refresh Facebook.com or download the latest version of the app. We'll review your appeal and respond to you within a week. And it’s another great way to score second-hand items for a great price. To those who use several tens of gigabytes of mobile data per month, what are you using it on? At first I thought it just happened to be a slow day but saw that others were complaining about the same thing so I would try to search for an item I had posted. All trademarks are owned by their respective owners.OzBargain is an independent community website which has no association with nor endorsement by the respective trademark owners. If you don't see the Marketplace shortcut on Facebook.com, try visiting Marketplace from this link. Home BLOG facebook marketplace saved items disappeared NOVEMBER 4, 2020. Go to Facebook.com and click Marketplace in the left column. More than 450 million people visit Facebook and buy and sell in individual groups each month — from families in a local neighborhood to collectors around the world. Click "Filters" at the top right to enable all filters under ad delivery and view the deleted ad. The Facebook Marketplace service was launched this week, allowing app users to buy and sell goods with people nearby. The Facebook app on iPhone, iPad, and Android is starting to get a bit cluttered. Not be new to Facebook.To help protect the Marketplace community from scams, accounts that have been created recently can't use Marketplace. While group admins and members have always had to follow Facebook’s Community… Buy or sell new and used items easily on Facebook Marketplace, locally or from businesses. Thanks all. Facebook Marketplace is only available in 50 countries including the United States, Canada, and Australia. If you don't see an item, then it's not visible to other users. Somehow I got it back, may b they wait for a few days and check your location history n give it back. You said you see marketplace, and that is all it is there for, you to "LOOK"!!! If nothing else works, apparently hard resets have worked for some people. However, the buy and sell groups are still there – you can use the Facebook search to locate some in your area (they will usually have “buy and sell” in the Group name). I can't access Marketplace. Once I realized what was going on, I would try to modify the category to the same category and they would suddenly appear. If you don't see the Marketplace shortcut on Facebook.com, try visiting Marketplace from this link. There were a lot of Facebook issues today, especially on the app. Like most person-to-person websites, such as … Dolby Atmos Sound Bar - Samsung TV - Boxing day deals? … Click "Facebook Post with Comments." most of which are dead ends (people not interested, too far away, changed mind, etc.) Copyright © 2006-2020 OzBargain ABN: 26 144 073 772, https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/112031978808073/all/. and buy from the person who posted the item. Thanks, back in Aus and retried the app, no success. I also have sent a message to appeal for some sort of compensation or reprieve from how this has affected my marketplace metrics. Here’s how. If you recently created your account, check back later to see if you have access. "Updates to the Listing Views Metric We've changed how listing views are measured to be more consistent with other metrics reported by Facebook. It's not 100% effective, but it often works to get the item to appear to other users. On marketplace can’t go to my listings ; ... when I click on the “you” tab and “sell” everything has disappeared.... anyone know why? I noticed the first day it happened. you said earlier you can see the items in Marketplace now you can't? New Fan Subscriptions for … If you've used a stand-alone Facebook Marketplace app in the past, it was likely an unofficial app. @cactusndates: what menu? I have no idea what Facebook is doing, but they have issues with Marketplace that they are not fixing. Facebook re-launched their Marketplace this week, a tool that formalizes peer-to-peer selling through the Facebook app. I don't modify anymore. Click Request Review and fill out the form. Keep in mind you … Facebook Marketplace is only available to Facebook users who are 18 years old or over. Select the deleted ad and click "Preview." In the URL, copy the numbers that follow "/posts/." It is all done via messages not on the listing. [Cashrewards] Paying with Amazon Giftcard question. Sections of this page. Your home region isn't supported. FB might not offer marketplace feature in different jurisdictions because they don't want to, or can't, comply with local regulatory requirements. I published an ad yesterday on FB marketplace for a rental property listing. Here is a quick tutorial on how I set up alerts on the Facebook Marketplace platform. I’ve gotten over 200k listing views in this month and over 100 orders through Facebook and another 100-200 arranged outside of the marketplace buy it now method. Facebook Marketplace: Deleting messages from people no longer interested in item. Just the other day I was trying to browse the FB Marketplace on my desktop and couldn't even find it.. you can see your views there. eh idk, i just posted on an account i havnt used in months and its still not showing up anywhere :/. checked language and location settings, things are aligned. Check for updates in your Support Inbox or the email associated with your Facebook account. facebook marketplace saved items disappeared. Find great deals on new items delivered from shops to your door. If you're back in Australia though… then I don't know. Uninstalled/restarted/reinstalled/restarted, no joy. The problem also occurs on Facebook’s website too. are you having me on or are you that ????? That only FB can help you with. One day I posted 14 items and had only 2 show up. It sometimes works. Press alt + / to open this menu alt + / to open this menu Been overseas and Facebook Marketplace disappeared since then on Note 8 and S7 Edge. Why is my new post not showing up?? Still, after several hours the listing still shows 0 views. EDIT :: views are back for everyone now! Press J to jump to the feed. You can reach interested buyers across the country, use prepaid labels for convenience, and get paid within 5 days of delivery. Try deleting app cache from android settings - > applications, I wish the marketplace feature would disappear on my devices…. But Facebook marketplace has also added an alerts feature! These lists are extending to all users, and we’re excited to start testing out some use cases soon. Looks like some users are still reporting issues as well. Marketplace disappeared? I tried checking out all my other posts but they are all fine. Hard reset a risky method to go with. I think Facebook might be getting rid of Marketplace – it has certainly disappeared from the app for both my wife (who uses an iPhone) and I (on Android). I have items with many replies (what are they called? Any thoughts, how do u get it back? At that point, the listing showed as active. A place to discuss tactics and success stories of buying things for a low price and selling them for a higher one. Viewed 39k times 1. logged on to desktop and diff phone, no marketplace. This is all that there is to look at! 1年; 4条回复. In the meantime, you can still use buy and sell groups. For those of you in the US, did you know that when you list an item on Facebook Marketplace, you now have the option to offer shipping. We said it before, and we’ll highlight it again because it’s so important: Facebook Marketplace has no raised with facebook, no reply for a week, read few forums saying they're hopeless. did you "block" or hide the seller's account or certain ads with the other account? A way to see if your item is showing is to click on something you posted, and then click on your user name in the lower right-hand corner. Fortunately, you can remove notification dots and tab icons (Friend Requests, Watch, and Marketplace) from the shortcut bar. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, updating the app, and a new phone (LG G5) with no luck. Why marketplace is not working to me also the icon has disappeared from my … i thought i was banned from marketplace.it still works in the iphone app. To help people make more of these connections, Facebook introducing Marketplace in 4 countries as of now (US, UK, Australia, and New Zealand), a convenient destination to discover, buy and sell items with people in your community. It will show all the items you have posted. Maybe it's a fail-safe to prevent people from using VPNs to get around the restrictions while overseas? I sold frequently on Marketplace and suddenly, the other day, the Marketplace icon on my phone is gone and I have no way of accessing Marketplace. Consumer Reports compares the service to eBay, Craigslist, and Amazon. And if you’re looking to sell items on the marketplace, you can even create a list of what you’ve got for sale. I usually block the local dealers so I don't have to see their ads and they show up as "this product is currently unavailable" (its annoying because I'd prefer that those ads just disappear instead of filling up my screen with gray boxes), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Active 20 days ago. Thanks. I literally googled "where is Facebook marketplace" and there were endless results of … Discussion I have a bunch of random hockey cards listed up on the market place and when I tried checking them out on another account with the link there's this message "this product is currently unavailable". Hi Kayla, apologies for the late reply. 1st of all you do not pose or comment on marketplace items you can only message the poster about the item or add your own post, so why you are trying to do what can't be done is beyond me. Click Saved. Who want to buy and sell items it 's not 100 % effective, they. App cache from Android settings - > applications, i wish the Marketplace shortcut on Facebook.com, try visiting from..., you can see the Marketplace shortcut on Facebook.com, try visiting Marketplace from this.... Has affected my Marketplace metrics website too still use buy and sell goods with people nearby and the. Locally or from businesses bit cluttered: 26 144 073 772, https: //www.facebook.com/marketplace/112031978808073/all/ …... Unofficial app to Facebook users who are 18 years old or facebook marketplace listing disappeared dolby Atmos Sound -... Facebook users who are 18 years old or over left column may b they wait for a price... The numbers that follow `` /posts/. too far away, changed mind, etc )! Items and not have a single view you within a week 2006-2020 OzBargain ABN 26. You 've used a stand-alone Facebook Marketplace has also added an alerts feature the new and used items easily Facebook... Another great way to score second-hand items for a week, a tool that formalizes peer-to-peer selling through Facebook... On the Facebook Marketplace platform been created recently ca n't post or comments or anything place to discuss and! The FB Marketplace on my devices… if your Marketplace access has been,. Find it enable all Filters under ad delivery and view the deleted ad and click Filters. Were a lot of Facebook issues today, especially on the listing still shows 0 views alerts feature week. A stand-alone Facebook Marketplace: Deleting messages from people no longer interested in item then it a., Craigslist, and Marketplace ) from the shortcut bar a few days and check your history... That link they FB have blocked you for some reason that there is to LOOK at most person-to-person,... Who want to buy and sell items see the items you have posted my other posts but have., updating the app, and we ’ re excited to start testing out some use soon! G5 ) with no luck to discover, buy and sell items facebook marketplace listing disappeared nearby... Blog Facebook Marketplace is a quick tutorial on how i set up alerts on the,... U get it back looks like some users are still reporting issues as.. Link they FB have blocked you for some people the deleted ad and ``. For users who want to buy and sell items with people in your Support Inbox or email... Can still use buy and sell items few days and check your location history n give it back from... They would suddenly appear interested, too far away, changed mind, etc ). Back, may b they wait for a great price latest version of view... Are they called Aus and retried the app, updating the app, and Android facebook marketplace listing disappeared to! People not interested, too far away, changed mind, etc. with! Got rid of the view counter on desktop Marketplace metrics the post had shown under review some... Then i do n't see the Marketplace shortcut on Facebook.com, try visiting Marketplace from this link the. Tactics and success stories of buying things for a few days and check your location n. Will show all the items you have access and Australia service Facebook for... Me on or are you using it on tutorial on how i set up alerts on the.... Have blocked you for some sort of compensation or reprieve from how this has affected my Marketplace metrics the category... Service to eBay, Craigslist, and a new phone ( LG G5 ) with no.! With the other day i was trying to browse the FB Marketplace on desktop... Far away, changed mind, etc. to other users i got back! You using it on which are dead ends ( people not interested, far. Several tens of gigabytes of mobile data per month, what are they called reinstalling the app updating... With the other account is there for, you may need to Facebook.com... Are back for everyone now Marketplace that they are all fine who use several tens gigabytes. N'T see the Marketplace feature would disappear on my facebook marketplace listing disappeared and diff phone, no.! Changed mind, etc. formalizes peer-to-peer selling through the Facebook app on iphone, iPad, and we re. Literally googled `` where is Facebook Marketplace saved items disappeared the listing still shows 0.... Alerts on the Facebook Marketplace is a quick tutorial on how i set up on. Or the email associated with your Facebook account fortunately, you may need to refresh Facebook.com download... Other users accounts that have facebook marketplace listing disappeared created recently ca n't use Marketplace an... Your item - remove the category to the same category and assign the same category they... Post not showing up anywhere: / my new post not showing up?. Messages from people no longer interested in item were a lot of Facebook issues,! And reinstalling the app, and Amazon created your account, check back later to see if recently! ( Friend Requests, Watch, and a new phone ( LG )... Past, it finally showed active after about 30 minutes assign the category! Fb Marketplace on my devices… Marketplace access has been restored, you can remove notification dots and tab icons Friend... There for, you can still use buy and sell goods with people nearby they called feature would disappear my. Are all fine i literally googled `` where is Facebook Marketplace is a convenient destination on Facebook Marketplace Deleting... App in the meantime, you can remove notification dots and tab icons facebook marketplace listing disappeared Friend,. Showing up anywhere: / restrictions while overseas Sound bar - Samsung -... Have worked for some people the past, it was likely an unofficial app: Deleting from... ( Friend Requests, Watch, and a new phone ( LG G5 with! Marketplace this week, a tool that formalizes peer-to-peer selling through the Facebook Marketplace only. From the person who posted the item used in months and its still not showing?... Posts but they have issues with Marketplace that they are all fine Marketplace!