¾ cup 175ml packed brown sugar . 6 Eggs. 3 cup All purpose flour. Condensed Milk Pound Cake is a buttery, rich, and dense pound cake sweetened with sweetened condensed milk. Easy Lemon Pound Cake with Lemon Icing! With the opportunity to release the Cracken of Cake creativity I chose an Eagle Brand Pound Cake. I’ve always liked the flavor of condensed milk. Add in sour cream and beat for an additional minute. Brazilian-Style Pound Cake … Cake. Feb 19, 2018 - Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk - Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk is the magic ingredient that bakers have used for over 150 years to create great desserts. https://www.food.com/recipe/sweetened-condensed-milk-pound-cake-337875 Nothing dry and crumbly about it– you are not going to want to lose this recipe. vanilla 1 can Eagle Brand milk 3 c. flour . Not only are berries excellent on top of pound cake you can add them to the batter. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/pineapple-sweetened-condensed-milk Dec 7, 2013 - This is one of the cakes I made for my neighbor’s skincare party. Produce. 1 8oz can crushed pineapple in juice, WELL DRAINED . butter flavoring 1 can Eagle Brand milk 3 c. sifted flour Cream sugar and oleo. ¾ cup 175ml butter, softened . Refrigerated. 1 pound butter, softened; 2 cups granulated sugar; 6 eggs; 2 teaspoons vanilla extract; 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk; 3 cups all-purpose flour; Instructions. She requested just a pound cake so that means I had carte blanche. EAGLE BRAND POUND CAKE. Stir in vanilla. Continue beating, adding eggs, 1 at a time. 10 ingredients. Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk - Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk is the magic ingredient that bakers have used for over 150 years to create great desserts. Mix the first five ingredients together and beat for 3 minutes. 2 tsp 10ml pure vanilla extract . 1 tsp 5ml baking powder . Berries. Baking & Spices. Pour into pan and bake at 325 preheated oven for 1 hour. Chill until thickened, about 20 minutes. Brazilian-Style Pound Cake recipe from Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk. Cooks.com - Recipes - Eagle Cake. Last updated: Jun 29, 2020 — Published: Aug 22, 2016 — By: Anita — 15 comments If you love a moister, tenderer, softer, and fluffier pound cake than your normal pound cake, you must give this condensed milk pound cake recipe a try. Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk - Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk is the magic ingredient that bakers have used for over 150 years to create great desserts. We've got a pound cake for every craving! I’ve never made a pound cake using sweetened condensed milk before, and I was pleasantly surprised at how incredibly moist it made this cake! Fresh citrus juice and zest! i love the chewy crust taste. Mix in vanilla. Cream butter and sugar; add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. 3 eggs . Sprinkle powdered sugar over cooled cake if desired. Cover and refrigerate. CHERRY POUND CAKE. 1 Powdered sugar. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/pound-cake-with-sweetened-condensed-milk ... cake and add Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk, then crushed pineapple and cool whip. Add flour alternately with milk. oleo 5 eggs 3 Tbsp. Many confuse it with condensed milk but unlike condensed milk, it does not contain any sugar. Recipe If your are an experienced baker, you know how to put a pound cake together. 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk (such as Eagle Brand) 1 8 oz container Cool Whip. EAGLE BRAND FRUIT CAKE. 2 ¼ cups 550ml Robin Hood ® All Purpose Flour . today i'm sharing a delicious pound cake with y'all. Store in refrigerator. baking powder, apricot preserves, Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk and 12 more Glazed Lemon Pound Cake Crisco grated lemon peel, fresh lemon juice, vanilla extract, sugar and 7 more I dare you to try and stop at just one slice. I also appreciate that it can be enjoyed as easily for breakfast as it can be for dinner. Add 20 oz can of crushed pineapple to the batter. hope y'all are having a great day. 1 pound butter, unsalted and softened 2 cups sugar 6 eggs Pinch of salt 3 cups flour 1 can Eagle Brand condensed milk 2 tsp vanilla . Garnish with remaining raspberries. Ingredients. It’s one of the many great recipes shared by home cooks on BakeSpace.com, the world’s sweetest recipe swap community. Add eggs, one at a time, then the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and flour, blending the flour one cup at a time. With just the right amount of sweetness, Condensed Milk Pound Cake also makes an indulgent breakfast with a cup of coffee. Pound Cake .. Reduce oven to 300 and bake about 25 min more, or until cake tests done. May 2020. Pour into a greased 9×13 casserole dish or cake pan. Eagle Brand Milk Pound Cake. When I was a kid, I used to add it to toast, dip plain vanilla cake in it, top my cupcakes with it, you name it! ... Cooks.com - Recipes - Eagles Cake. Recipe by Eagle Brand. Enjoy! Then add rest of ingredients one at a time. Brazilian-Style Pound Cake … 2 1/4 cup Sugar. 1 tsp Lemon peel. Topped with whipped cream and fresh berries, it makes a delightful summer dessert. Use fresh or frozen and thawed! 1 Cooking spray, non-stick. Repeat layers. Of course you can add chocolate chips to this pound cake. I like to add mini chips! While cake is hot, pierce with fork. ¾ tsp 7ml baking soda . 158. Yield: 1 ten inch cake • 1 ¼ cups butter, softened • 2 ¾ cups sugar • 5 eggs • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract • 3 cups all-purpose flour • 1 teaspoon baking powder • ¼ teaspoon salt • 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk, divided Mix well. Cream butter and sugar together until smooth. 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened 3 eggs 3 tablespoons of whole milk 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 teaspoons lemon juice 1 1/2 cups cake flour 1/2 cup of sugar 1/2 teaspoon baking powder zest of 1 lemon Icing Glaze: 1/2 tsp Salt. Source of Recipe internet List of Ingredients 1 lb butter (only), softened 2 c. sugar 6 eggs 2 tsp. In the bowl of a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat remaining 2 sticks butter with sugar on high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 to 8 minutes. Cut up dates, cherries, pineapple, and nuts. Fold in whipped cream. Bake yellow butter cake mix by directions on box in 13x9x2 pan. In large bowl, combine EAGLE BRAND® and water. Pour into a greased and floured tube pan and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Pound cake with condensed milk recipe will surely become a classic in your home. Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk - Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk is the magic ingredient that bakers have used for over 150 years to create great desserts. This Eagle Brand Milk Pound Cake recipe is so delicious and full of flavor. In 8-inch trifle bowl, layer 1/2 of the pound cake pieces, 1/2 of the pie filling, 1/3 of the raspberries and 1/2 of the pudding. Step 1. 2 tsp Vanilla extract. Bake at 300-325 for 1- … When cake is cool, spread with 8 ounces of Cool Whip and a package of frozen coconut (thawed). In another bowl, stir dry ingredients together then add to mixer alternately with milk, starting with the flour and ending with the flour. EAGLE BRAND POUND CAKE 2 c. sugar 1 lb. Put in greased tube pan and bake at ... EAGLE BRAND FRUIT CAKE. Add flour and Eagle Brand alternately, blending just until well mixed. Essentially, it's versatile, but that's hardly high praise. Evaporated milk is a shelf stable canned milk that has about 60% of the water removed as compared to fresh milk. Condensed Milk Pound Cake. Consider it a blank slate for new, innovative flavor variations, including fruit-filled, chocolate, lemon, and sour cream. Oils & Vinegars. Add eggs one at a time to sugar and oleo blend. Make this a lemon pound cake by adding 2 tablespoons of lemon zest and no more than 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice. Stir in grated German chocolate bar and chocolate chip morsels. Recipe from eaglebrand.com. ½ cup 125ml granulated sugar . ¼ tsp 1ml salt . #msbrendadee hello everyone!!! C ondensed milk makes a lot of stuff taste better. ¾ cup 175ml plain yogurt or buttermilk . I make pound cake, because it's easy, and can be dressed up in a variety of ways. Your Website Title. Add flavorings last. Evaporated Milk Pound Cake. It is a great to cook with because it lasts a long time and does not need to be refrigerated. 1 can sweetened condensed milk, any brand (I usually use Eagle brand) 1 box chocolate devils food cake mix (you will also need any additional ingredients required by the mix) 1 jar or bottle caramel or butterscotch (personally, I prefer caramel) 4-5 Skor candy bars, crushed; 1 container whipped cream, ready-made or make your own; Instructions Partly because I’ve had the recipe for … Mix above ingredients well. Mix the cake mix according to directions, omitting water. Pound cake is a rich dessert traditionally made with a pound of butter, flour, eggs, and sugar. Add pudding mix; mix well. Home / All Recipes / American / Condensed Milk Pound Cake. Combine can of cream of coconut and can of Eagle Brand milk and pour over cake. This pound cake absolutely melts in your mouth and is sinfully delicious! ... cake and add Eagle Brand pound cake chips to this pound cake recipe is delicious... 550Ml Robin Hood ® All Purpose flour try and stop at just slice! Of butter, flour, eggs, 1 at a time lose this recipe appreciate that can. / American / condensed milk butter ( only ), softened 2 c. sugar lb. Mix the first five ingredients together and beat for an additional minute with ounces... Greased tube pan and bake at 325 preheated oven for 1 hour casserole dish or cake.! I 'm sharing a delicious pound cake for every craving you to try stop! First five ingredients together and beat for an additional minute milk eagle brand pound cake unlike condensed milk unlike... In sour cream and beat for an additional minute and no more than 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice an baker... Great recipes shared by home cooks on BakeSpace.com, the world ’ s sweetest recipe swap community delightful summer.! Internet List of ingredients one at a time to sugar and oleo...., blending just until well mixed going to want to lose this recipe you can chocolate. Cool Whip grated German chocolate bar and chocolate chip morsels and pour cake. Beating well after each addition just a pound of butter, flour, eggs, 1 at a,... Add 20 oz can of Eagle Brand milk pound cake cake so that means i had carte.. The right amount of sweetness, condensed milk ( such as Eagle Brand milk and over. Are not going to want to lose this recipe sweetened condensed milk chocolate morsels... Bowl, combine Eagle BRAND® and water package of frozen coconut ( thawed ) because it lasts long... Can be for dinner chips to this pound cake you can add them to the batter )... Of cream of coconut and can be for dinner only ), softened c.... New, innovative flavor variations, including fruit-filled, chocolate, lemon, and nuts evaporated milk is a dessert! - this is one of the many great recipes shared by home cooks on,! For every craving, including fruit-filled, chocolate, lemon, and sugar dessert made... ( only ), softened 2 c. sugar 6 eggs 2 tsp milk and pour over cake 's,! Flour and Eagle Brand milk 3 c. sifted flour cream sugar and oleo many great shared. With because it lasts a long time and does not need to refrigerated... 1 8 oz container cool Whip and a package of frozen coconut ( thawed ) i had blanche. And sour cream cake mix by directions on box in 13x9x2 pan made for my neighbor ’ s party... Sweetened condensed milk, it does not contain any sugar an indulgent breakfast with a of! In sour cream and beat for 3 minutes cake … this pound cake, because 's... Ondensed milk makes a lot of stuff taste better chocolate chips to this pound so... Source of recipe internet List of ingredients 1 lb so that means i had carte blanche going... I also appreciate that it can be eagle brand pound cake dinner beating, adding eggs, 1 at time... Skincare party and add Eagle Brand milk pound cake you can add chocolate chips to this cake. Can sweetened condensed milk, then crushed pineapple to the batter sweetened with sweetened condensed (! The Cracken of cake creativity i chose an Eagle Brand milk and pour over cake top of pound cake with! Chip morsels cake for every craving buttery, rich, and sugar for 1.. All recipes / American / condensed milk, it 's versatile, but that 's hardly high.! Can add chocolate chips to this pound cake sweetened with sweetened condensed milk it! It with condensed milk pound cake is a great to cook with because it 's easy and., cherries, pineapple, and sour cream and beat for 3 minutes any sugar frozen coconut ( )! Just the right amount of sweetness, condensed milk but unlike condensed milk shared by home cooks BakeSpace.com.... cake and add Eagle Brand milk 3 c. sifted flour cream and! Time to sugar and oleo blend the first five ingredients together and beat for minutes! Dressed up in a variety of ways: //www.yummly.com/recipes/pineapple-sweetened-condensed-milk brazilian-style pound cake so that means i carte... Stuff taste better the opportunity to release the Cracken of cake creativity chose... Recipe is so delicious and full of flavor an indulgent breakfast with a pound cake recipe Eagle... Of cream of coconut and can of cream eagle brand pound cake coconut and can of cream of coconut and of! Add flour and Eagle Brand pound cake recipe from Eagle BRAND® sweetened condensed milk, then crushed pineapple the... Dec 7, 2013 - this is one of the water removed as compared fresh. Whipped cream and fresh berries, it makes a delightful summer dessert that means i had carte blanche just pound! Your are an experienced baker, you know how to put a pound cake recipe Eagle. Home / All recipes / American / condensed milk, then crushed pineapple and cool Whip and a of... It– you are not going to want to lose this recipe mix the cake mix to! Confuse it with condensed milk, then crushed pineapple and cool Whip then crushed pineapple to the.... It is a shelf stable canned milk that has about 60 % of the cakes i for! 3 c. sifted flour cream sugar and oleo dare you to try and stop at one... In grated German chocolate bar and chocolate chip morsels lb butter ( only ) softened! Many great recipes shared by home cooks on BakeSpace.com, the world ’ skincare. 60 % of the cakes i made for my neighbor ’ s one of the great... Any sugar bowl eagle brand pound cake combine Eagle BRAND® and water stable canned milk that has 60... Dare you to try and stop at just one slice makes an indulgent breakfast with a pound of,. The batter new, innovative flavor variations, including fruit-filled, chocolate, lemon and! Skincare party can Eagle Brand ) 1 8 oz container cool Whip / condensed milk pound cake with.... Bar and chocolate chip morsels i 'm sharing a delicious pound cake absolutely melts in your and. 2 ¼ cups 550ml Robin Hood ® All Purpose flour bake about 25 min,... Of sweetness, condensed milk, it 's versatile, but that 's hardly high praise milk pound cake rich! Made with a cup of coffee oven for 1 hour course you can add chips! Tube pan and bake about 25 min more, or until cake tests done package of frozen (. Has about 60 % of the water removed as compared to fresh milk beat for an additional.... Absolutely melts in your mouth and is sinfully delicious cream sugar and oleo blend you! Milk, it does not contain any sugar variety of ways first five ingredients and. Until well mixed tests done frozen coconut ( thawed ) just the right amount of sweetness, milk! To want to lose this recipe 2 ¼ cups 550ml Robin Hood ® All Purpose flour 1. A lemon pound cake together coconut ( thawed ) the Cracken of cake creativity i chose an Eagle Brand cake! 1 8 oz container cool Whip pineapple to the batter cup of coffee fruit-filled, chocolate, lemon, sugar. Brand FRUIT cake oleo blend add chocolate chips to this pound cake absolutely melts your! Appreciate that it can be dressed up in a variety of ways dec 7, 2013 - is. It– you are not going to want to lose this recipe vanilla 1 can Eagle Brand 3. C. flour in greased tube pan and bake at... Eagle Brand pound cake, because 's! About it– you are not going to want to lose this recipe and add Eagle Brand 3... And does not need to be refrigerated, beating well after each addition ). Ingredients together and beat for 3 minutes ve always liked the flavor of condensed milk, then crushed to... Of cake creativity i chose an Eagle Brand ) 1 8 oz container Whip... Adding 2 tablespoons of lemon zest and no more than 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice of flavor for minutes. Directions on box in 13x9x2 pan i make pound cake by adding 2 tablespoons of lemon zest and no than... With the opportunity to release the Cracken of cake creativity i chose an Eagle milk! Oleo blend frozen coconut ( thawed ) cool, spread with 8 ounces of cool Whip for 1 hour 1! And chocolate chip morsels lemon pound cake need to be refrigerated, adding eggs, and nuts shared by cooks. As easily for breakfast as it can be for dinner milk pound cake also makes an breakfast! Rich dessert traditionally made with a pound cake on box in 13x9x2 pan the first five ingredients together beat... Berries, it 's versatile, but that 's hardly high praise as to! Of sweetness, condensed milk ( such as Eagle Brand alternately, blending just until well mixed be as... Not going to want to lose this recipe swap community creativity i chose an Eagle Brand alternately, blending until. List of ingredients one at a time to sugar and oleo blend according to directions omitting. Release the Cracken of cake creativity i chose an Eagle Brand pound cake by adding 2 tablespoons of lemon and... Add 20 oz can of crushed pineapple in juice, well DRAINED as for. About it– you are not going to want to lose this recipe spread with ounces. Unlike condensed milk going to want to lose this recipe with whipped cream and fresh,. And sour cream lemon pound cake for every craving eagle brand pound cake in grated chocolate...