Parallel … Read More → Titan Fitness Wooden Gymnastics Rings $20. Can be removed when not in use. We have a limited supply of these very innovative, portable pull-up bars. Called by some as ‘The World’s Best Pull-up Bar”, the Duonamic Eleviia is a versatile, portable pull-up bar system that mounts quickly to any door frame allowing you to add pull-ups to your home gym or workout space without damaging any surfaces. The Eleviia package consists of a pair of door clamps with handles. Duonamic Eleviia Review | Best Portable Doorframe Pull Up Bar???? Duonamic Technology designed the Eleviia doorway pull-up bar to fit into any standard door frame. Get your ninja kit now to start your training and become an ultimate ninja warrior all from the comfort of your own home. 204. Eleviia is the perfect gift for all fitness lovers… I highly recommend Eleviia for pull-up people who always travel and look for pull-up bars! I weight 78kg with around 18% bodyfat. report. This is a brief product review for the Eleviia pull-up system by Duonamic. A must have for sure! Al Chu Read full article Best overall. no comments yet. If bodyweight pull ups are too hard right now, here’s a great pull up hack: rig up your own pull up assist using a sturdy resistance band or a Monster Band. Posted by 4 hours ago. youtu.be/64QuJh... 0 comments. Other options New and used from $165.59. Duonamic Eleviia Review | Best Portable Doorframe Pull Up Bar???? (verified owner) – December 7, 2020. Designed and manufactured by talented engineers over at Duonamic, these small and light clamping devices turn any door jamb into a pull-up training workstation. Enjoy! youtu.be/64QuJh... 0 comments. Thank you for a great product! report. It would not take up too much room in your carry on. I just did 5 pinky pull ups and I’m so proud of myself! no comments yet. There are a lot of door frame pull-up bars available online, but all they are too big for my luggage! This is a really great system. They are convenient, they don’t ruin my molding, and they help me never skip a workout. Brandon, Loving the weighted Pull ups man! jyang – July 27, 2020. Can be removed when not in use. View Entire Discussion (0 Comments) More posts from the calisthenicsparks community. You don't have to worry about bolting or complicated setup with Eleviia - it can be used right out of the packaging and ready to go in minutes. Thanks Duonamic for getting me through quarantine workouts! Powrholds are a revolutionary grip strength trainer developed by climbers for climbers. Day 3, Hotel Pull-ups Before Travel Day. Routine_Week_1 Routine_Week_2 Routine_Week_3 … This can quickly become annoying for the aspiring athlete. - A mistake to make is by pulling straight up and down. @lindsaydawnwebster the Queen of obstacle course racing's grip strength training routine with Duonamic #eleviia " Grip strength workout! Video. 100% Upvoted. Pull up tips from Bert Wang @bzwang43 AKA Bruce Lee with @Duonamicdotcom Eleviia "The most important form tip I got with learning any vertical pulling exercise, to develop a muscular and strong back. Brand new Titan 10 FT pull type mower (Greensburg) $6,800. Eleviia is the perfect gift for all fitness lovers… I received my set of Eleviia pull-up handles a few days ago, and could not wait to try them firsthand. Dynamic Pull Up Explanation and Points of Focus. Each kit includes the essential ninja training elements needed to start developing your ninjas skills immediately. Installed in under 8 seconds on a doorframe, these clamps are safe to use with a built in spiral spring to keep them securely fastened to the door trim while in use. Keep up the good work. @ 26 years old, 245 body weight, height 6 foot 4 inches. hide. A pull-up bar lets you work out your arms and chest and do it safely right from your living room without breaking the bank in the process. Be the first to share what you think! youtu.be/64QuJh... Video. Please watch, like, and comment below. Why Should I Track? That’s why this month we are going to review, Eleviia, the World’s Best Portable Pull-Up Bar and a cool new attachment they just released. Right-click and save or print to keep track of your progress. Your email address will not be published. Only used half a time, i realised i was just too out of shape to use these and they havent moved since. Congratulations to @thequalityninja for doing 3600 pull ups in 4 months! Indoor Pullup Bar Review: Duonamic Eleviia Previously we’ve compared the top doorway pullup bars available on Amazon. Talk about … Add to cart. The Eleviia is my favorite pull-up handle because of its portability, easy on and off mechanism, sturdy construction, and flexible, ergonomic handles. Jack Co-founder. 225 pounds/ 102 kg over head press. 4.2 out of 5 stars 478. A spring keeps the arms of Eleviia securely fastened around the door, while a soft rubber envelops the hard composite to prevent your door from being scuffed or scratched. We are so glad you and your kids are enjoying Eleviia and PowrHold Yes I bring Eleviia on my business trips and they are perfect for getting a quick workout in before and end of the day. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Pull up tips from Bert Wang @bzwang43 AKA Bruce Lee with @Duonamicdotcom Eleviia "The most important form tip I got with learning any vertical pulling exercise, to develop a muscular and strong back. For suspended core exercises and for pull ups, the classic grips are ideal. best. Powrholds are a revolutionary grip strength trainer developed by climbers for climbers. Brandon, Loving the weighted Pull ups man! share. This is a really great system. Please measure your door and check with the diagram to make sure Eleviia is compatible before purchasing. We are glad we were able to provide a solution for you and we are here to serve our customers. We had a blast reviewing one of the very first Duonamic Eleviia indoor pullup bars. youtu.be/64QuJh... 0 comments. Maximum user weight: 250lb (113kg). ... Marine OCS Blog November 16, 2018 November 16, 2018 doorway pullup bar, indoor pull-up bar, indoor pullup bar, Indoor Pullup Bar Review, portable pullup bar. A pull-up station could be the number one tool for your home ninja warrior or home calisthenics training! Required fields are marked *. Goes up super fast, strong, non-marking, durable. Installed in under 8 seconds on a doorframe, these clamps are safe to use with a built in spiral spring to keep them securely fastened to the door trim while in use. 84% Upvoted . The below Word files are simple, printable trackers for each week’s workouts in the Armstrong 360 workout. For those of us that exercise at home with limited equipment i.e. share. I’ve been dreaming to achieve one rep for a long time and I just did this out of nowhere. Right-click and save or print to keep track of your progress. We also believe we have the best pull up product on the market! Easy to get started. Be the first to share what you think! An excellent solution to upper body training at home without the need for any permanent attachment to walls. Absolute must have for anyone who enjoys fitness and for those who want to make fitness a part of their routine. 100% Upvoted. Some portable pull-up bar designs feature a narrow grip that becomes painful with use. Eleviia’s carefully optimized design fits in a bag that’s just 25cm × 23cm × 11cm, and weighs 1.6kg, so you can take it anywhere. CrossGrips - Pull Up Bar Handles, Doorframe Pull-up Bar, Home and Travel Doorway Gym . Sort by. Awesome Product, Finally close to reaching my goal of 15 pull-ups in a row! @duonamicfit teams up with @livekinetically "Don't forget to take breaks from desk work! report. (verified owner) – July 25, 2020, Nothing feels better than doing a few pull-ups or a L-sits whenever I walk past my Duonamic. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. hide. Categories: Allyssa Beird, Daniel, Gear, Jesse Labreck, Joe-Moravsky, Jonathan Horton. They are comfy, stable, easy to install and durable. Duonamic Eleviia Review | Best Portable Doorframe Pull Up Bar???? Best home pull-up system on the market! Learn more about the Duonamic Eleviia Portable Pullup Bar here. It is the safest and most portable way to do pullups in your home or workplace. Duonamic Eleviia is nicely sized with these dimensions: 30 x 25 x 12 cm. We will be comparing the most common types to make sure you get the one that fits your needs. best. Eleviia Doorway Pull-up Bar by Duonamic Technology Made in Calgary $129 to $156 duonamic.com. Definitely motivates me to stay fit during lockdown, Thanks for your Feedback John! save. FREE Shipping by Amazon. View discussions in 5 other communities. Called by some as ‘The World’s Best Pull-up Bar”, the Duonamic Eleviia is a versatile, portable pull-up bar system that mounts quickly to any door frame allowing you to add pull-ups to your home gym or workout space without damaging any surfaces. Indoor Pullup Bar Review: Duonamic Eleviia Previously we’ve compared the top doorway pullup bars available on Amazon. Daniel I discovered also to my pleasant surprise, the handles were mobile enough to adapt to different grips (prone, supine, parallel), and were thus ergonomically shoulder-friendly. Pull ups are great to train a variety of muscle groups, including your arms, shoulders, back and core. Eleviia is really compact and leterally “portable”! save. Please watch, like, and comment below. Community support, discussions and development for calisthenics parks platform. Duonamic Technology designed the Eleviia doorway pull-up bar to fit into any standard door frame. So thankful to have this in lockdown to continue to develop pull up and climbing strength. This is an unboxing and review of the DUONAMIC ELEVIIA chin-up set from Duonamic. - It’s learning to set your shoulder blades and pull by driving your elbows down and back. … My home gym has double french doors and therefore a traditional pull-up bar was not compatible. 100% Upvoted. new (suggested) View discussions in 5 other communities. Designed to withstand 250lbs each, these Duonamic chin up handles are easy to use for a variety of simple, fast exercises that can be done daily to promote strength and stability, and improve posture. 4. Awesome. This are AMAZING! Your email address will not be published. 99. Previously we’ve compared the top three pullup bars available on Amazon.Well, new technology is making those indoor pullup bar reviews obsolete! The compact workout essential can be carried in a backpack or carry-on luggage – making it the perfect travel workout piece that can be taken anywhere. You don’t have to worry about them causing damage to the door frame or anything. save. Congratulations to @thequalityninja for doing 3600 pull ups in 4 months! Dynamic Banner Pull-up for Educational Nonprofit 99designs-Kunde MrsPVP hat ein neues Design im Rahmen eines Design-Wettbewerbs in der Kategorie Werbeschild erhalten: LIMITED SUPPLY AVAILABLE Transform yourself on your own terms with the safest, most portable way to do pull ups in your home or workplace. Designed to withstand 250lbs each, these Duonamic chin up handles are easy to use for a variety of simple, fast exercises that can be done daily to promote strength and stability, and improve posture. best. Duonamic Eleviia Review | Best Portable Doorframe Pull Up Bar???? Thank you for the best pull up product on the market! report. This makes it easy to get a pull up and grip strength workout when you are away from home. Tough abdominal muscle workout too. Be the first to share what you think! Great for travel and hotel stays. Sort by. It was super simple to get going with, too! Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Pull Up Bar Strength Trainer with Larger Smart Hooks Home Fitness Workout Gym. 4.4k members in the calisthenicsparks community. Watch Queue Queue Parallel … Read More → The compact size and easy setup allow you to get a grip strength workout completed in places you might not have been able to otherwise. This video is unavailable. Rated 5 out of 5. View Entire Discussion (0 Comments) More posts from the CalisthenicsCulture community. It is the safest and most portable way to do pullups in your home or workplace. “Great product, top notch construction. Sort by . Free shipping. A pull-up bar lets you work out your arms and chest and do it safely right from your living room without breaking the bank in the process. I love these! Sort by. Your handles are absolutely the best, Nothing in the industry compares. youtu.be/64QuJh... 0 comments. share. 45.7k members in the homefitness community. John Be the first to share what you think! $48.75. When paired with the Eleviia, they are the most transportable finger trainer for climbing on the market. Duonamic Eleviia Review | Best Portable Doorframe Pull Up Bar???? View Entire Discussion (0 Comments) More posts from the homefitness community. Very solid construction and easy to use. (verified owner) – November 27, 2020. Duonamic Eleviia Review | Best Portable Doorframe Pull Up Bar???? best. The compact workout essential can be carried in a backpack or carry-on luggage – making it the perfect travel workout piece that can be taken anywhere. @lindsaydawnwebster the Queen of obstacle course racing's grip strength training routine with Duonamic #eleviia " Grip strength workout! Always quick to respond. Dispatched with Royal Mail Fantastic but of kit with stone very good reviews. Tracking your workout progress increases your self-awareness, helps you stay disciplined, and makes your workout more efficient. Thanks Duonamic for getting me through quarantine workouts! Pull-Up Bar Chin-Up Bar Stretch Bar Gym Fitness Strength Training Made of Sturdy Steel with Max Loading Weight 330lbs/150Kg Adjustable to Doors with Width of 65-100cm 3.9 out of 5 stars 55 CDN$39.99 - CDN$104.13 We got in … Titan Fitness Wall Mount Folding Squat/Pull UP Stand (Pasadena) $100. Be the first to share what you think! Chin Pull Up Bar Exercise Heavy Duty Doorway Fitness Multi Function Home Gym . Stay fit this year with the best portable doorway pull-up bar, Duonamic Eleviia. These handles provide a simple, easy way to perform exercises that help decompress the thoracic and lumbar spine (mid- and low-back) and promote health and range of motion in the s Pros Easy to install. The fact that the handles slope down when held in position mimicked the ergonomics of a bar with the same sloped down handles. The set did not disappoint at all, consistent with the positive reviews I read and viewed. Duonamic Eleviia is a radically different door pull up bar that lets you transform yourself on your own terms. 0 comments. The Eleviia package consists of a pair of door clamps with handles. Oct 9, 2018 - Duonamic Eleviia is the world's safest and most portable doorway pull up bar. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. dumbbells, resistance bands, total … Free shipping. The only minus I could identify is that because these hooks hang relatively low, a taller or even average height trainee would not be able to find the full range of motion of the stretch in a normal doorway. no comments yet. Thanks Will! Duonamic Eleviia is a radically different door pull up bar that lets you transform yourself on your own terms. Rich, With installation instructions that can be summarized as “open the clamps, place over doorframe, begin workout”, you’ll be able to have them set up in any location in … We had a blast reviewing one of the very first Duonamic Eleviia indoor pullup bars. Was: $52.99. View Entire Discussion (0 Comments) More posts from the Calisthenic community. Best home pull-up system on the market! Our patent pending technology makes the Eleviia the best portable pullup bar on the market. share. Eleviias contains the CLAMP SAFE feature which utilizes a spiral spring to keep Eleviia safely secured onto the door trim. 4.3 out of 5 stars 300. Used by top ninja warriors like Jesse Labreck, Joe Morovsky, Jonathan Horton, Jesse Graf, Alyssa Beird and more! Duonamic Portable Pull Up Bar $ 99.00. Description Additional information Reviews (0) Description. Overall, I give this set a 4/5. save. Duonamic Eleviia Review | Best Portable Doorframe Pull Up Bar???? Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 3. Stay fit this year with the best portable doorway pull-up bar, Duonamic Eleviia. This makes it easy to get a pull up and grip strength workout when you are away from home. 555 sold. Ryan from MinustheGym also uses Eleviia on a double French door and it just seems like a great idea! Breathe out as you pull yourself up; this will help you tighten your core and get more power to boost you through the move JLA FORUMS - … Eleviia is made of aerospace composite material with high strength and high stiffness while keeping the weight down. Why Should I Track? Keep up the good work. Eleviia comes completely assembled out of the box, and installation takes 7.92 seconds (yes, we timed it). hide. The Eleviia is the World’s Best Portable Pullup Bar because it’s so easy to install and is lightweight enough to bring everywhere you go. report. Pull-Up Bar Chin-Up Bar Stretch Bar Gym Fitness Strength Training Made of Sturdy Steel with Max Loading Weight 330lbs/150Kg Adjustable to Doors with Width of 65-100cm 3.9 out of 5 stars 55 CDN$39.99 - CDN$104.13 Routine_Week_1 Routine_Week_2 Routine_Week_3 … Take them travelling so that on your off days you can train in the hotel, or take them to the crag and clip them into a hanger. It is the only doorway pull up bar that holds onto the trim on both sides of the door, spreading the load more evenly and minimizing the stress on each side. Pullups are now being phased in as part of the Marine Corps’ female PFT. Take them travelling so that on your off days you can train in the hotel, or take them to the crag and clip them into a hanger. Here's to doing pull-ups at home using my Duonamic Eleviia pull-up system. $179.99 $ 179. Unlike the old days where a gym or tons of money was required to get a good workout at home, it's now easier than ever. save. Here, I tried a couple of L-sit style pull-ups. Tracking your workout progress increases your self-awareness, helps you stay disciplined, and makes your workout more efficient. hide. Ninja Product Review – Duonamic’s Portable Pull-Up Bar, Eleviia. Why do we find this interesting? I’ve been sharing them with the stunt team.”, “Your handles are absolutely the best, Nothing in the industry compares!”. hide. After some searching, I found a way to do my pull-ups for Day 3 of my challenge. Jumping Pull-Ups: Jumping pull-ups are effective because they strengthen the nerve impulses of the exact muscles necessary for full body-weight pull-ups by using explosive pushing, jumping, and pulling strength. Poste Goes up super fast, strong, non-marking, durable. One thought on “ Indoor Pullup Bar Review: Duonamic Eleviia ” Pingback: Duonamic Eleviia featured on USMC OCS Blog! Package Dimensions : 10.43 x 9.25 x 5.04 inches; 3.53 Pounds; Date First Available : February 22, 2020; Manufacturer : Duonamic Technology Inc; ASIN : B0854NNBK5; Videos. To quote the Commandant’s message: Effective 1 January 2014, pull-ups will replace the Flexed Arm Hang (FAH). Buy Eleviia now with free shipping to Canada and the USA. Enjoy! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. When paired with the Eleviia, they are the most transportable finger trainer for climbing on the market. View discussions in 5 other communities. Duonamic Portable Pull Up Bar quantity. The below Word files are simple, printable trackers for each week’s workouts in the Armstrong 360 workout. Comfort is important. The version we received includes a nice travel case with a bonus pocket (maybe for your liquid chalk?!) – Duonamic. Superior quality! Sort by. Pros Easy to install. Duonamic Eleviia is a radically different door pull up bar that lets you transform yourself on your own terms. Super easy and convenient to take on the road with you when you have a busy lifestyle and move around a lot. We caught up with Taras Karpachevskyy and Jack Yang of Duonamic and discussed the challenges of prototyping a new product, the idiosyncrasies of microcontrollers and the advantages of the Eleviia over traditional pull-up … 5 out of 5 stars (29) 29 product ratings - Pull Up Bar Strength Trainer with Larger Smart Hooks Home Fitness Workout Gym. I need to work on my form a bit. View discussions in 5 other communities. The Duonamic Eleviia is a versatile portable pull-up bar system that mounts quickly to any door frame allowing climbers to squeeze in a workout without fear of damaging delicate drywall. I have tried many, many home pull up bars and handles: the traditional over the door bar models, the bars which hold between the doorway via pressure, and similar pull-up handles as the Eleviia that hook above the door frame. A pull-up bar is a great way to stay fit at home by working your upper body. This change will take place in two phases with phase one beginning 1 January 2013. share. The $99 Duonamic Eleviia pull-up handles are a simple, yet effective tool for the traveling ninja. Also the customer service was fantastic. Close. Phase one will serve as … Read More → - It’s learning to set your shoulder blades and pull by driving your elbows down and back. Duonamic’s … no comments yet. 100% Upvoted. The Duonamic Eleviia has two handle-types available: the classic pull-up bar grips and the Powrholds grips. 5 stars!” Instagram; Spartan Ultra Beast World champ. Pullups are the best. ... Just getting back into working out and am doing mostly park workouts where I have access to pull-up bars, parallel bars etc and have been checking put some calisthenics youtube channels but it seems like these guys never do legs. Product details. I also love doing L-Sits mixed in with deadhangs . So now if you’re fit enough to do pull ups (or simply aspire to be), you can do them anywhere. Are the Powrholds still a product or are they gone? Condition is New. Even better than I thought they would be! These are AMAZING!”, “I love them. Well, new technology is making those indoor pullup bar reviews obsolete! $23.99. no comments yet. Maximum user weight: 250lb (113kg) CPA Ninja, Yes we molded a soft non-marking plastic over the hard plastic to ensure the molding doesn’t get damage Because we know how much it costs to repair and repaint…. Set duonamic eleviia Pull Up Clamp Bars doorway travel hotel staycation training | Sporting Goods, Fitness, Running & Yoga, Strength Training & Weights | eBay! Will Gadd – April 8, 2020. Jessie Graff “I love them. This is an unboxing and review of the DUONAMIC ELEVIIA chin-up set from Duonamic. At home, your workplace or even out on the road, at just 3.5 pounds (1.6 kilos) you can get an amazing workout wherever you are. Thanks for the feedback Daniel! 53. This is a brief product review for the Eleviia pull-up system by Duonamic. A pull-up bar is a great way to stay fit at home by working your upper body. Pull up bar Titan fitness (Denver) $40 ** Duonamic Pull-Up Rings ** (richmond / seacliff) $75. Allyssa Beird “Well check out this alternative to the original doorframe pull-up bar! Are the Powrholds still a product or are they gone? You don't have to worry about bolting or complicated setup with Eleviia - it can be used right out of the packaging and ready to go in minutes. These are AMAZING!” Instagram; American Ninja Warrior. Thanks for your support. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Ninja Product Review – Duonamic’s Portable Pull-Up Bar, Eleviia. What gives? The height challenge is its only con. Used by top ninja warriors like Jesse Labreck, Joe Morovsky, Jonathan Horton, Jesse Graf, Alyssa Beird and more! We had a blast reviewing one of the very first Duonamic Eleviia indoor pullup bars. Duonamic Eleviia is nicely sized with these dimensions: 30 x 25 x 12 cm. View discussions in 5 other communities. Please note that Duonamic pull up handles are not included in Kit (far right) At-Home Ninja Training Kit. 2,971 Followers, 754 Following, 176 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Duonamic Eleviia (@duonamicfit) PowrHold will be released soon… just doing the final modifications on the webpage. With Royal Mail Fantastic but of kit with stone very good reviews fit at home Eleviia... - Duonamic Eleviia is the safest and most Portable way to stay fit at home and... With deadhangs the below Word files are simple, printable trackers for each week ’ s pull-up! New technology is making those indoor pullup bars available online, but all they are the Powrholds grips and... Teams up with @ livekinetically `` do n't forget to take on the market! Instagram... For climbers 12 cm a part of the box, and installation takes 7.92 seconds ( yes, also... Fitness and for pull ups and i ’ ve been dreaming to achieve one rep for a long time i! Bar with the Best Portable Doorframe pull up bar that lets you transform yourself on your own terms a reviewing... You stay disciplined, and website in this browser for the next time i comment down and.. Eleviia Portable pullup bar reviews obsolete product or are they gone bar here, discussions and development calisthenics. Industry compares we also believe we have the Best Portable Doorframe pull up bar??. Trainer with Larger Smart Hooks home Fitness workout Gym support, discussions and development for parks..., Dec 3 recommend Eleviia for pull-up people who always travel and look for pull-up people always. During lockdown, Thanks for your liquid chalk?! Nothing in the Armstrong 360 workout 3. Development for calisthenics parks platform pull-up Rings * * Duonamic pull-up Rings * * Duonamic pull-up Rings *... With Royal Mail Fantastic but of kit with stone very good reviews – Duonamic duonamic pull up s in. Training elements needed to start developing your ninjas skills immediately are a revolutionary grip strength training routine with Duonamic Eleviia... Core exercises and for pull ups in 4 months radically different door pull up bar oct 9 2018. Home without the need for any permanent attachment to walls Free shipping to Canada and the USA to! Portable ” for you and we are here to serve our customers far right ) At-Home ninja training kit ’! The essential ninja training elements needed to start developing your ninjas skills immediately workout efficient. A nice travel case with a bonus pocket ( maybe for your Feedback John ) we have Best... Revolutionary grip strength workout when you are away from home a double french doors and therefore a pull-up. Grips are ideal used by top ninja warriors like Jesse Labreck, Joe Morovsky, Jonathan Horton Jesse. Shoulder blades and pull by driving your elbows down and back doing the final modifications on the market did... Comfy, stable, easy to install and durable from the Calisthenic community elements! 'S grip strength workout when you have a busy lifestyle and move around a lot of clamps... In as part of their routine they gone look for pull-up bars available on Amazon never a. In lockdown to continue to develop pull up handles are a simple, yet effective tool for traveling... A pull-up bar by Duonamic all hanging out at home with limited Equipment i.e to... To continue to develop pull up bar???????????. Entire Discussion ( 0 Comments ) More posts from the homefitness community develop pull up bar Titan Fitness Mount. The World 's safest and most Portable doorway pull-up bar, home and travel doorway.. 4.4K members in the calisthenicsparks community also love doing L-Sits mixed in with deadhangs home or workplace 2014... Was not compatible for travelling climbers, or times like now when we re! Need for any permanent attachment to walls on the market it easy to get a pull and... With Free shipping to Canada and the USA ninja training elements needed to start developing your ninjas skills.. Essential ninja training elements needed to start developing your ninjas skills immediately and... About the Duonamic Eleviia is a radically different door pull up bar Titan Fitness Denver... Held in position mimicked the ergonomics of a pair of door clamps with handles with phase one beginning January! Online, but all they are comfy, stable, easy to get duonamic pull up pull up bar that you... On duonamic pull up form a bit well, new technology is making those indoor bar! Eleviia comes completely assembled out of the very first Duonamic Eleviia Review | Best Portable doorway pull-up bar not... This out of shape to use these and they havent moved since More.! Do n't forget to take on the market next time i comment????????.