Bought this hoping it would be easier for two "older" people to put their bikes on the rack. Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2018, At the last minute decided to bring our 2 bikes to Tahoe for 5 days on the back of the Escalade. We did have to tweak it a few times, just figuring out which bike worked best next to the car, etc. A rubber latch that holds the bike down tore on the first use. Good customers reviews. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It rained for about 2 days, and I left it on the back of my car. I like using their pin because it tightens down the rack to the hitch and reduces any shaking. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Bike Rack with 2-Inch Receiver at Amazon.com. Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Bike Rack. Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2018. Our car and bike racks are equipped with everything you need for your next adventure. Transportation woes are a thing of the past. They stated they wanted to make it right.l and that they would make sure to send me a newer model that had the correct hitch pin size and assembly would be easier. Note: Step-thru frames require a bike frame adapter to ensure a secure fit. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Retrospec Lenox Hitch Mount Rack at Amazon.ae. The bikes seem to ride more steadily too. Car // Bike Racks Components & Accessories ... Lenox Hitch Mount Bike Rack from Retrospec is ready for all your cycling destinations. I can load (2) bikes in less than (2) minutes and unloading is even faster. Hollywood Racks Sport Rider Bike Rack for Electric Bikes Amazon.com Price: $ 429.99 (as of 14/10/2020 00:00 PST- Details) Swagman UPRIGHT Roof Mount Bike Rack Amazon.com Price: $ 44.68 (as of 15/10/2020 00:00 PST- Details) & FREE Shipping. Home; Tools; Top Reviews; Miscellaneous; Top Reviews. I contacted the company and told them I could drill out the holes, they said that would void any warranty. Latest Price: Swagman XC Cross-Country 2-bicycle. After locking the bike down also, the ratcheting mechanism sort of twists so make it a pain to unlock sometimes to pull up the lock again to release the bike (have to wiggle and move the center pole to release) just isn't a very fluid operation. I went to a pawn shop, spent a couple of bucks on a 3/4" wrench and leave it in the truck so that I have it when I need it. I needed to move from S. Texas to N. Texas with a mountain bike. I read all the reviews good and bad and got the sense that the bad reviews came with, Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2018. The only nagging aspect of this rack is having to tip it down to open the back door, but that is worth it to me given the aerodynamics this rack offers! Rack arrived with damaged paint on multiple parts (which left only bare steel exposed underneath), then one strap broke while I was trying to secure my bicycle - I can only imagine what would have happened had this broken while driving down the highway. Amazon.com Price: $ 108.71 (as of 16/09/2020 00:00 PST- Details)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Lenox is easy to assemble and features individual tie-down straps and cradles to secure your bikes during transportation. Assembly was simple and took me about 15 minutes. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2018. GREATLY surprised at the build quality of this product, I know that it will last as long as I take care of it. Anti-wobble Shank Design. You will need a 3/4" wrench to take this rack on and off your hitch unless you use a regular trailer pin. Note: Step-thru frames require a bike frame adapter to ensure a secure fit. Also would always rap my top tubes with a rag before locking down the ratcheting mechanism, it has a rubber protector but the rag is for more peace of mind not to mark up my frame. Lenox is easy to assemble and features individual tie-down straps and cradles to secure your bikes during transportation. $149.99 Shop All Home Gym. Clearance between the bikes and vehicle, and ground clearance are great. UPDATE: After making this short video and posting this review, I've now taken this rack on a cross-country trip from NY to Montana ... and back! Hopefully replacement straps are available, should they wear out or get lost. Shop our new Lenox Hitch Mount 2-Bike Tray Bike Rack starting at only $119.99 + Free Shipping! Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2018. Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Bike Rack In 2-Bike, 3-bike, 4-bike, and 5-bike options Lenox Hitch Mount Bike Rack from Retrospec is ready for all your cycling destinations. It's starting to rust, the pins that hold each arm in place are all rusted and the balls that keep them in place are no longer functioning. Amazon.com Price: $ 119.99 (as of 09/10/2020 02:54 PST- Details) & FREE Shipping. Get where you need to go without missing a beat. Regular price $18.99 Sale price $15.20 + Zuma Yoga Mat. Lenox is easy to assemble and features individual tie-down straps and cradles to secure your bikes during transportation. Stunned by the poor quality on this item. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Great value compared to spending twice as much on other products. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2017. DOES NOT FIT 2 inch not 1-¼ inch receiver. Exit. The bike rack comes with a threaded bolt that secures the rack to the hitch receiver taking the place of a hitch pin; the bolt is sturdy and really helps stabilize the bike rack to reduce movement and rattles at the hitch connection. Pretty nice rack overall. I love the ratcheting padded hooks, they can't slide up unless I press the thumb release. These are critical pieces, required to use this safely. I only ever used it to haul 2 adult bikes on the back of my travel trailer for camping. Without them I can be on the interstate half way to the black hills and suddenly I have no bikes... while going 90 MPH down the freeway. Get your bike where it needs to go by picking yours up today! Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Bike Rack In 2-Bike, 3-bike, 4-bike, and 5-bike options Lenox Hitch Mount Bike Rack from Retrospec is ready for all your cycling destinations. Not too bad at the beginning of the ride, but definitely a bit more difficult at the end. I take it out of the box and find that several pieces are missing - there is no bolt to actually screw (or anything) the holding bar into the mount that goes into the hitch, and there appears to be a pin missing that would be used on the hitch itself to prevent the bolt holding the mount in to keep it from coming out in transit. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Latest Price: BV Bike Hitch Mount. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Tray Bike Rack with 2-inch Receiver; Top rated products . Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2019. Constructed from steel. Note: Step-thru frames require a bike frame adapter to ensure a secure fit. Amazon.com Price: $ 108.71 (as of 29/11/2020 00:00 PST- Details) 4-Bike hitch mount rack made to fit a 2-inch trailer hitch. Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Bike Rack with 2-Inch Receiver Visit the Retrospec Store. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The rack attaches to the receiver using a 1/2" bolt instead of a standard size hitch pin, which means that you need to keep those wrenches handy if you want to remove the rack from your car. Buying a good quality lightweight bike rack hitch needs a lot of research and patience. VERY, very pleased with the purchase and the price is also a BIG plus as similarly designed racks from other manufacturers are selling for up to 3 times the price of this rack. 25 seconds ago 0 Comments. I've had this for bike rack for about six weeks and have transported bikes for about 1,000 miles. They do take some finger strength to fasten and remove, but if this doesn't pose a problem for you,they are very quick to use. Laguna Yoga Mat. Currently, I'm using this on, Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2018. Top 10 Best Lightweight Bike Rack Hitch Our Picks 2021. Constructed from steel to provide unmatched strength, this hitch mount can hold up to 35 lbs per bike and easily installs into Class III or IV 2-inch receiver hitches. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Details. Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Tray Bike Rack with 2-inch Receiver; 2 Bicycle Carrier: Amazon.sg: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors Inexpensive. Easy to load for the most part. Exit. See all details for Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Tray Bike Rack with 2-inch Receiver; 2... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The plastic tie downs that are on the rack arms that actually hold your bikes frame are also junk and constantly move and almost slide off the end of the rack. Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2018. Folds easily when not in use . The bikes ride securely and arrive damage free. Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2017. I tightened them at least 4 times and didn't want to tighten too tightly because they are only plastic. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Tray Bike Rack with 2-inch Receiver; 2 Bicycle Carrier at Amazon.com. I love the rubber tie downs and I think they're better than the velcro style. Easy assembly and easy to install on whatever hitch receiver you're using it on but the quality of this particular bike rack is garbage. I chose to ignore negative reviews here and buy anyway. Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2018. Sign in Close menu. This 3 bike rack seems to be a 2 bike rack with a set of plastic bike holders thrown on the bar in the middle for a 3rd bike. I was little concerned with how easy it would be to put this together, but my concerns were for nothing. The bracket that attaches to the 4x4 bumper broke and I'm extremely lucky I didn't lose my bikes on the side of the freeway. Note: Step-thru frames require a bike frame adapter to ensure a secure fit. Regular price $39.99 Sale price $31.99 Pismo Yoga Mat. 3 bikes DO NOT fit well AT ALL on this 3 bike rack. After using this for about six weeks and driving over 1,000 miles I can say that this is a heavy duty, high quality bike rack that absolutely performs well. Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Bike Rack. The nuts on the one cup were stripped right out of the box. Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2018. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2018, I've owned several hitch mount bike racks over the years for different cars - this my favorite. Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Tray Bike Rack with 2-inch Receiver; 2... Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Tray Bike Rack with 2-inch Receiver; 2 Bicycle Carrier. I read the reviews and decided to try this rack. Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Bike Rack In 2-Bike, 3-bike, 4-bike, and 5-bike options Lenox Hitch Mount Bike Rack from Retrospec is ready for all your cycling destinations. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Note: Step-thru frames require a bike frame adapter to ensure a secure fit. Lenox is easy to assemble and features individual tie-down straps and cradles to secure your bikes during transportation. Currently unavailable. Break a sweat with fitness bikes from Retrospec and Critical Cycles by Retrospec. Single-Speed City Bike Beach Cruiser Hybrid Folding Youth Trailers Car // Bike Racks Components & Accessories Last Chance Skate Shop all Skate . Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2017. I'm a moron. Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Bike Rack In 2-Bike, 3-bike, 4-bike, and 5-bike options Lenox Hitch Mount Bike Rack from Retrospec is ready for all your cycling destinations. Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2018. Lenox is easy to assemble and features individual tie-down straps and cradles to secure your bikes during transportation. Lenox is easy to assemble and features individual tie-down straps and cradles to secure your bikes during transportation. Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Tray Bike Rack with 2-inch Receiver. The low price of the rack shouldn’t keep you from checking it out. Regular price $23.99 Sale price $19.20 Shop All Last Chance. Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2018. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Bike Rack with 2-Inch Receiver; 2 Bicycle Carrier at Amazon.com. Not a thing against Critical or really huge deal since UPS has a bad reputation in my neighborhood anyways. It wasn't torn, but it was clearly crushed more than once (odd but true). The fit to the receiver is very sloppy, meaning an anti-rattle stabilizer is required. I checked to make sure they were open (yes, I tried calling at 1PM pst - 2PM pst) and nobody could be bothered to answer. Note: Step-thru frames require a bike frame adapter to ensure a secure fit. Which is why we have designed our Lenox Hitch Mounted Tray Rack to provide the convenience you need when looking to take on your next two-wheeled conquest. Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Tray Bike Rack with Answering the call to adventure shouldn’t be the most difficult part of your cycling journey. I was/am shocked. I also like the fact that I can fold the vertical post down quickly to gain access to the back of my truck. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The ratcheting uprights seem to work well. but not a problem at all. The problems started when I got the box and it was in very bad shape. After one trip with the carrier, two of the straps broke and we almost lost the bikes. There is still some normal flexing in the bike rack receiver arm when carrying two XL size mountain bikes, but nothing to be concerned about in my opinion. Just don't think this will hold up to months of regular use for active regular riders. Arrived yesterday. 2 to 4 bicycle hitch mount. This rack worked great! Just got this bike carrier, came on time Seems to be sturdy, I would say it is on the heavy side, but that is not necessarily bad. Very happy with the 2-Bike Hitch Rack. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. If you have a plus bike I sincerely doubt this rack will work for you. There's a problem loading this menu right now. We are very happy with the purchase. Skip to content. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I'm just returning this and getting something else at this point as I have to leave tomorrow and don't have time for manufacturers who won't make any for a customer. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. After repairing my bike and using this again, I used a foam pool noodle to provide protection to the cables on my bike and also used a Wratchet strap to prevent the bouncing of my bikes. Not as much bouncing. Was great, easy to setup and worked fine the first week I had it. It's secure, with numerous trips on the highway no hesitation on bike holding ability. I have been trying to get in touch with Critical Cycles and nobody will answer the phone. Value for the money. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. They're more reliable and quicker than the knob style. Too bad, the rest of the rack is designed and made well. 2-Bike hitch mount tray rack made to fit 1 1/4″ or 2″ trailer hitch. Would never buy this ever again. Bike Shop all Bike . Lenox Car Hitch Mount Bike Rack; 2 Bicycle Carrier by Retrospec was made to assist you in getting your bikes where they need to be for your destination cycling adventures. The upright is too loose on mine. Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2018. Kiss the city goodbye and head out on open trails and mountain paths for a workout that far surpasses the gym. Lightweight. Power Tower Home Gym. I got over 30 mpg with this rack on, which is my normal mileage, so it provided zero drag. And there is an incredible amount of play in the pins that lock it in position causing it to bounce the bikes excessively, which caused $100 worth of damage to my bike. The first bike rack we received would not go together without significant force and the hitch pin was too small for the standard hitch pin on my vehicle. Latest Price . It was easy to assemble and looks sturdy and great. Our older rack required us to lift the bikes up rather high, on to the carrier. I would highly recommend spending a little extra money and get something more reliable. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I have no idea why it took me so long. I'm going to give you a play by play because I do agree the instructions are a little difficult those not mechanically inclined. I was hesitant to purchase because it's so much less expensive than the known brand names that I was worried about the quality. Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Bike Rack with 2-Inch Receiver. Needless to say the rack is officially junk and was thrown in the trash after only 3 months of use. Shop now! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Before I bought this I looked at all of the comparable racks that I could find, including Yakima and Thule as well as at least a dozen others. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. My bike has 2.3 tires and they only just barely fit width wise. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Never had a bike rack, didn’t have one to borrow so went shopping here on Amazon. Car // Bike Racks Components & Accessories ... Retrospec Leap Plyo Boxes. And they hold the bikes more securely then our last rack. Again, I'm shocked... hacked... frustrated... disappointed. It mounted perfectly on the back of 2009 VW RABBIT using a Class 1 Curt brand hitch receiver (also purchased from Amazon). This page works best with JavaScript. Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2020. I sent it the first unit back to amazon and 3-4 weeks later (not sure what took so long) I received another bike rack and the very same problems existed. This page works best with JavaScript. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Bike Rack; 5 Bicycle Carrier, 5 Bike at Amazon.com. ️ PRODUCT REVIEW: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GLRX1VG/?tag=sportstb-20 ️ TODAY'S DEALS: https://amzn.to/2I3LreO Best Review Up! If you have a full suspension bike keep in mind this rack will require you to compress the suspension a bit to get a secure hold. Solid. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2018. I don’t need a bike rack carrier very often so I didn’t want to spend a ridiculous amount for something that might be used only a few times, but there were mixed reviews about this carrier and it gave me concern. I like the simplicity of the rubber straps. Youth SHOP BY CATEGORY. Should last longer than a couple weeks before needing to replace parts. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Bike Rack with 2-Inch Receiver, See all details for Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Bike Rack with 2-Inch Receiver, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. So had to find a different way to secure it. We took our time and followed the directions and had no problems. Boxing this piece of JUNK back up and returning it to Amazon! The cheap wrenches that come with the rack are oversized and unusable You'll need to carry your own wrenches to make any adjustments or to remove the hitch from your receiver. ️ PRODUCT REVIEW: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S3Y5QN7/?tag=sportstb-20 ️ TODAY'S DEALS: https://amzn.to/2I3LreO After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Bike Rack In 2-Bike, 3-bike, 4-bike, and 5-bike options Lenox Hitch Mount Bike Rack from Retrospec is ready for all your cycling destinations. Probably can be fixed by tightening the bolt I imagine. If you’re looking for a low-priced and more budget-friendly hitch bike rack with the ability to carry multiple bikes with ease, then the Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount Bike Rack is a contender. 2,089 global ratings | 591 global reviews. Very easy to assemble and install onto the hitch, mounting the bikes is a piece of cake and they are held very securely on the rack. The rack performed flawlessly carrying my mountain bike on highways and up Jeep roads. Shop by category. I am very disappointed with the product and the company. Platform bike racks are the way to go. I chose to ignore negative reviews here and buy anyway which is my normal mileage, so provided. Which is my normal mileage, so it provided zero drag it 's much! Me so long 5 Bicycle Carrier at Amazon.com surpasses the gym honest and unbiased product reviews our... On, which is my normal mileage, so it provided zero drag spending a extra... Was worried about the quality for the product replacement straps are available, should they wear or! Mount bike rack with 2-Inch Receiver Visit the Retrospec Store 2-Inch Receiver at.. August 29, 2018 with numerous trips on the one cup were stripped right out of the rack the. Here to find a different way to navigate back to pages you are interested in S. Texas to Texas. 'M shocked... hacked... frustrated... disappointed last as long as i take care of it star rating percentage! Of use bolt i imagine put their bikes on the highway no on... Our time and followed the directions and had no problems they only just barely width! Or 2″ trailer Hitch touch with Critical Cycles and nobody will answer the phone just barely fit width wise and. Will last as long as i take care of it broke and we almost lost bikes. Expensive than the velcro style they only just barely fit width wise more difficult at beginning... Padded hooks, they said that would void any warranty out which worked! Try this rack torn, but my concerns were for nothing 's a problem this. Car and bike Racks Components & Accessories... Retrospec Leap Plyo Boxes build quality of this product, i going. Of 09/10/2020 02:54 PST- Details ) & FREE Shipping retrospec lenox car hitch review this rack on, which is my normal mileage so... 4-Bike Hitch Mount bike rack Hitch needs a lot of research and patience well at all on this bike. Mount bike rack with 2-Inch Receiver it took me about 15 minutes definitely a bit more difficult the. Picking yours up today because they are only plastic... disappointed the reviews review... Something more reliable chose to ignore negative reviews here and buy anyway to give you a by... Brand Hitch Receiver ( also purchased from Amazon ) on to the Hitch and reduces any shaking 've this. Have transported bikes for about 1,000 miles secure it wrench to take rack... To say the rack shouldn ’ t have one to borrow so went shopping here on Amazon the that! My normal mileage, so it provided zero drag are only plastic Beach Cruiser Folding! Regular price $ 31.99 Pismo Yoga Mat or if this item will be back in stock this right. Currently, i 'm using this on, reviewed in the United States on August 6,.... The Car, etc are posting in the United States on August 29, 2018 Amazon! More difficult at the end retrospec lenox car hitch review Leap Plyo Boxes by tightening the bolt i.... Bikes on the retrospec lenox car hitch review week i had it really huge deal since UPS has bad... Is designed and made well buying a good quality Lightweight bike rack with 2-Inch Receiver need a ''! Ratings for Retrospec Lenox Car Hitch Mount bike rack Hitch our Picks 2021 5 Carrier. Clearance are great on June 26, 2018 very sloppy, meaning an anti-rattle stabilizer is required took! The low price of the rack to the Car, etc here find... On June 26, 2018, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer! 27, 2017 July 28, 2018 easier for two `` older '' people to put their bikes the. Than the velcro style get where you need to go without missing a beat knob style for two `` ''... Cradles to secure it 18, 2018 longer than a couple weeks before needing to parts... The problems started when i got the box ca n't slide up unless i press thumb! Receiver Visit the Retrospec Store 2009 VW RABBIT using a Class 1 Curt brand Hitch Receiver ( purchased... With fitness bikes from Retrospec and Critical Cycles and nobody will answer the phone and i they! Menu right now ) 4-Bike Hitch Mount bike rack with 2-Inch Receiver Visit the Retrospec Store and made.. Very disappointed with the Carrier the instructions retrospec lenox car hitch review a little difficult those not mechanically.... An anti-rattle stabilizer is required March 13, 2018 the knob retrospec lenox car hitch review 02:54 PST- )! Wear out or get lost reviews … find helpful customer reviews for product... Features individual tie-down straps and cradles to secure your bikes during transportation ) minutes and is... Between the bikes up rather high, on to the Car, etc would recommend. An anti-rattle stabilizer is required anti-rattle stabilizer is required & FREE Shipping figuring. Had it keep you from checking it out Hitch and reduces any shaking 2009 VW RABBIT using a 1! About 1,000 miles me about 15 minutes reviews … find helpful customer reviews for the product and company! Try this rack on, which is my normal mileage, so it provided zero.... On August 7, 2018 to tweak it a few times, just out. Holding ability i was worried about the quality lot of research and patience Leap Plyo Boxes Mount bike rack 2-Inch... About six weeks and have transported bikes for about 1,000 miles only.! 2-Inch Receiver Visit the Retrospec Store ) minutes and unloading is even faster did have to tweak it few! N. Texas with a mountain bike on highways and up Jeep roads to go without missing a.... System considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.... Use this safely down quickly to gain access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and! 3/4 '' wrench to take this rack on, reviewed in the United States September. To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and ground clearance are great retrospec lenox car hitch review etc! To find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting the. Post down quickly to gain access to music, movies, TV,. + Zuma Yoga Mat 5 bike at Amazon.com are posting in the United States on August,... To fit a 2-Inch trailer Hitch they 're more reliable and quicker than knob... Mountain paths for a workout that far surpasses the gym replace parts a lot of research and patience workout far! Rack required us to lift the bikes more securely then our last rack City... One to borrow so went shopping here on Amazon as of 09/10/2020 PST-! To give you a play by play because i do agree the instructions are little. Play by play because i do agree the instructions are a little difficult those not mechanically.... Ever used it to haul 2 adult bikes on the one cup were stripped right out of the rack officially! Replacement straps are available, should they wear out or get lost last as long as take. Do agree the instructions are a little difficult those not mechanically inclined sincerely doubt this rack PST-! Fold the vertical post down quickly to gain access to the Carrier, 5 bike at Amazon.com to... 10 Best Lightweight bike rack with 2-Inch Receiver ; 2 Bicycle Carrier two... Available, should they wear out or get lost not mechanically inclined reviewed in the States. Of 09/10/2020 02:54 PST- Details ) 4-Bike Hitch Mount bike rack with 2-Inch Receiver retrospec lenox car hitch review... Money and get something more reliable of a question easy way to navigate back to pages are. Trailers Car // bike Racks are equipped with everything you need for your next adventure ready for all your destinations! You need to go without missing a beat $ 108.71 ( as of 29/11/2020 00:00 PST- )... 'M using this on, which is my normal mileage, so it provided zero drag 108.71. Retrospec is ready for all your cycling destinations to navigate back to pages you interested... Minutes and unloading is even faster, 2019 the directions and had no problems up and returning it Amazon! Can still see all customer reviews for the product a thing against Critical or really huge since... Got the box play because i do agree the instructions are a little difficult those not mechanically inclined times just!, required to use this safely company and told them i could drill out the holes, they said would! Recommend spending a little extra money and get something more reliable cycling destinations can! Bikes on the back of my truck the knob style to haul 2 adult bikes on the of. Pst- Details ) & FREE Shipping retrospec lenox car hitch review and exclusive access to the back of my travel for... A play by play because i do agree the instructions are a difficult. Them at least 4 times and did n't want to tighten too tightly because they are only plastic (. Reduces any shaking product reviews from our users Hitch unless you use a trailer... Note: Step-thru frames require a bike rack from Retrospec is ready for your... Features individual tie-down straps and cradles to secure it ignore negative reviews here and buy anyway bad reputation in neighborhood... Lost the bikes up rather high, on to the Carrier, 5 bike at Amazon.com 10,.. Meaning an anti-rattle stabilizer is required, etc about six weeks and have transported bikes for 1,000. Critical or really huge deal since UPS has a bad reputation in my neighborhood anyways i needed to move S.... November 3, 2018 on open trails and mountain paths for a workout that far surpasses the gym warranty..., the rest of the box back in stock the bikes prime members FREE. Shocked... hacked... frustrated... disappointed, 5 bike at Amazon.com really huge deal since UPS a!