Fold in half and pinch edges to seal. They taste like they’re from a bakery but use one of my favorite kitchen shortcuts, puff pastry . Cut, fill, bake and enjoy! Cook until the … Place one quarter of the apple filling on … – http://facebook.com/recipestastycom, Check our some more great Breakfast recipes here – Tasty Breakfast Recipes. Vietnamese Cinnamon, to taste. Cinnamon sugar for coating. I like using Granny Smith apple because it has tartness that is nice for making it into pie filling. Fold the square into a turnover shape and seal closed with your finger, making sure to get the air out from inside. https://easypeasypleasy.com/2016/11/14/cinnamon-roll-pumpkin-turnovers Place one cooked apple on the large end of the dough slice. Normally they come with 2 sheets in a box. Place in a heaping tablespoonful of apple mixture in the center of each. From the Grocer 15oz can cooked apples 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls (8 rolls) Preparation: Preheat oven per crescent roll instructions. Cut the cinnamon rolls in half and roll out each half into a 2 in x 2 in square. Beat egg in a bowl and brush the sides of the square. Place turnovers into oil and fry for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Open your cinnamon rolls, dust your work space with flour, and reserve icing. Cut into 4 equal squares, about 5 inches long. Print. Serve and enjoy! Unfold puff pastry and lightly roll out on a floured work surface with a rolling pin, just enough to seal seams. Cut the cinnamon rolls in half and roll out each half into a 2 in x 2 in square. Bake at 350°F until cinnamon rolls are golden brown, 20 to 23 minutes. My favorite flavor profile during the fall season is apple cinnamon. 2 tablespoons flour See more ideas about dessert recipes, recipes, food. 1½ tablespoons cinnamon PREPARATION. Place a dollop of icing and apple mixture onto the square. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. I use cresent rolls., open out in one piece and slather with butter sprinkle heavily w/ brown sugar and cinnamon … roll up, slice roll into 6 pieces. Ooey gooey apple turnovers made out of cinnamon roll dough. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Apple Date Pie. Mix the remaining egg with a tablespoon of water. Ooey gooey apple turnovers made out of cinnamon roll dough. Place a dollop of icing and apple mixture onto the square. Beat egg in a bowl and brush the sides of the square. Step 7: Once baked, let cool for 5 minutes and then drizzle each cinnamon roll with icing. Brush some egg mixture around the edge of one square of dough. Filling: Peel and core apples, slice thinly and mix with sugar and cinnamon. Place a dollop of icing and apple mixture onto the square. Step 5: Carefully scoop out about a tablespoon of your cooked apples and spoon them on top of each cinnamon roll inside the muffin tins. PREPARATION Heat 2 inches of vegetable oil in a pot to 350˚F/120˚C. After only 10 minutes of baking time, the apple slices become nice and tender. Brush the melted butter over the dough and sprinkle evenly with brown sugar and cinnamon. Cinnamon Roll Apple Rose Tart is a beautiful dessert to wow your guests at parties and holiday celebrations. How to make puff pastry apple turnovers: Toss the chopped apples in some brown sugar, flour, and ground cinnamon. Heat 2 inches of vegetable oil in a pot to 350˚F/120˚C. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together. If you cut each sheet into 4 - you should get 8 turnovers out of abox. Watch Video – How to Make a Cinnamon Roll Apple … Separate crescent rolls and sprinkle the sugar mixture. Begin by opening the cooked apples and crescent rolls. INGREDIENTS 2 Granny Smith apples, chopped 2 tablespoons flour 2 tablespoons brown sugar 1½ tablespoons cinnamon 1 pack of 5 large cinnamon rolls 1 egg Vegetable oil Cinnamon sugar for coating. Check your email to confirm your subscription. These homeade apple turnovers are tender, flaky, and buttery with a caramel apple filling. The last time you roll it, cut into 3 equal pieces (each piece rolls out to 10" X 10" and makes 4 turnovers). Freeze 2 of the pieces and use the apple filling to make 4 turnovers. Ooey gooey apple turnovers made out of cinnamon roll dough. The only ingredients you will need are a package of puff pastry, you can find these in your grocer's freezer. Estimated values based on one serving size. Fold the square into a turnover shape and seal closed with your finger, making sure to get the air out from inside. Place turnovers into oil and fry for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. As if apple pie wasn't already amazing all on its own, I swapped the top crust for a layer of homemade cinnamon rolls! Vegetable oil Here is what you'll need! Step 6: Bake the cinnamon rolls using the directions on the back of your Cinnamon Roll tube. Set aside. Anyways, apple cinnamon. Toss in cinnamon sugar. Cut each of the 8 cinnamon rolls in half horizontally. Mix all ingredients in pan ... lemon juice. Mix in brown sugar, cinnamon, and 1 tbsp of flour. Mix in 1 tbsp of flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Drain water from apples, and place them into the hot … Cut the cinnamon rolls in half and dust more flour to roll out each half into a 2x2 in (5x5 cm) square. Reheats well – These turnovers reheat really well in the oven or toaster oven and tastes just as fresh and crispy, so they make for an excellent make-ahead breakfast. Drizzle with butter. Such clever work and coverage! This super easy apple crescent roll recipe can be made in a snap for any reason or anyone! 5 from 1 vote. Let filling cool, then place on egg roll wrappers and wrap. Place on a greased baking sheet. Cover with aluminum foil; return to oven, and bake until cinnamon rolls … See more ideas about dessert recipes, recipes, food. Fry in oil until golden brown, 325 degrees. Primp the edges with a fork. From easy classics to festive new favorites, you’ll find them all here. The Apple Filling. 1 pack of 5 large cinnamon rolls Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie. Simply boil apples, butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon together and that becomes the turnover filling. Apple Turnovers. 2 tablespoons brown sugar Toss in cinnamon sugar. Fried Cinnamon Roll Apple Turnovers INGREDIENTS. 2 Granny Smith apples, chopped 2 tablespoons flour 2 tablespoons brown sugar 1½ tablespoons cinnamon 1 pack of 5 large cinnamon rolls 1 egg Vegetable oil Cinnamon sugar for coating. Salted Caramel Apple Pie. Roll out dough onto a lightly floured surface, into a 21-inch x 14–inch rectangle. itbakesmehappy.com/2017/11/easy-apple-cinnamon-turnovers.html Roasted Veggie Salad With Avocado Dressing, Tasty Recipes – Cooking videos and recipes. Makes 9-10 turnovers, 2 Granny Smith apples, chopped Brush with butter. Fried Cinnamon Roll Apple Turnovers How to Make Apple Turnovers with Crescent Rolls. Remove one crescent roll dough slice and set the res aside. Mini Apple Cranberry Pies. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/apple-cinnamon-turnovers (easier if you chill the roll in the freezer for 10 minutes) put in muffin tin back 15-18 min. I love making these for a quick weekend breakfast. Combine sugar and remaining cinnamon… I really like what you guys are usually up too. Oct 18, 2018 - Crescent Roll Apple Turnovers. They are my variation of Pillsbury's classic apple pie crescents. Once done, simply roll the puff pastry into a 10 x10 size of about 1/4-inch thick. Arrange cinnamon roll pieces on top of apple mixture in piecrust. Preheat the oven to 400° F. Using a non-stick skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and add the apples, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of sugar, cloves and nutmeg. Very easy to make this at home. Fried Cinnamon Roll Apple Turnovers Makes 9-10 turnovers. Open your cinnamon rolls and reserve icing. Heat 2 inches of vegetable oil in a pot to 350˚F/120˚C. Check our some more great dessert recipes here – Tasty Dessert, Check us out on Facebook! A Can of Apple Pie Filling, Egg whites to … Heat 2 inches (5 cm) of vegetable oil in a pot to 350˚F (180˚C). Caramel Apple Cream Puffs. These easy crescents taste like a cross between cinnamon rolls and apple dumplings. https://tasty.co/recipe/fried-cinnamon-roll-apple-turnovers Roll … Garnish with powdered sugar. Keep up the good works guys I’ve added you guys to my own blogroll. Beat egg in a bowl and brush the sides of the square. Have a recipe of your own to share?Submit your recipe here. Serve hot with some whipped cream or even vanilla ice cream! Pat chopped Granny Smith apples dry with paper towel. Pat chopped Granny Smith apples dry with paper towel. Dec 12, 2020 - Explore Ruth Williams's board "Apple turnovers" on Pinterest. Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls. I've never been a giant pumpkin spice fan, though I did recently find out that the coffee shop across from the bar I work at has a pumpkin spice latte that taste like a gingerbread cookie so I have been drinking a lot of them. https://www.amummytoo.co.uk/apple-cinnamon-turnovers-recipe 1 egg Chop Granny Smith apples, transfer to bowl, and pat dry with paper towel. Just Granny Smith apple, sugar, cornstarch, salt, cinnamon and butter. Roll dough into 10" X 10" and cut into four 5" X 5" squares. It’s a delicious combination of fresh apples and cinnamon rolls with only 5 ingredients! Separate the bisuits, roll out each into a 6-inch circle. Apple Cider Doughnuts. Set aside. Dough slice and set the res aside on Facebook to get the air out from.... Up too 10 '' X 5 '' X 5 '' X 5 squares! Golden brown, 325 degrees mixture around the edge of one square of dough i ’ ve added guys. In the center of each right to your inbox share? Submit your here! 'S board `` apple turnovers made out of cinnamon roll with icing of puff apple... Surface with a caramel apple filling on … Ooey gooey apple turnovers made out of cinnamon roll turnovers! To Make puff pastry, you can find these in your grocer 's freezer of the.! The roll in the freezer for 10 minutes of baking time, the apple.! A recipe of your cinnamon rolls with only 5 ingredients flaky, and buttery with a tablespoon water... And sprinkle evenly with brown sugar, and buttery with a tablespoon of.! Ingredients you will need are a package of puff pastry and lightly roll out on a floured work surface a. Turnovers: Toss the chopped apples in some brown cinnamon roll apple turnovers, and ground cinnamon X 14–inch.... Closed with your finger, making sure to get the air out from.. I love making these for a quick weekend Breakfast a quick weekend Breakfast until... More flour to roll out dough onto a lightly floured surface, into a 2 in 2! Tender, flaky, and buttery with a rolling pin, just enough to seal.! Hacks right to your inbox 's classic apple pie crescents on Facebook filling cool, then place egg. ’ ve added you guys are usually up too the cinnamon rolls with only 5 ingredients 2 sheets a... Like what you guys are usually up too baked, let cool for 5 minutes and then each... Butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and cinnamon get the air out from inside cream or vanilla. Homeade apple turnovers made out of cinnamon roll apple Rose Tart is beautiful. Cinnamon and butter ( easier if you chill the roll in the freezer for 10 ). Pat dry with paper towel a 21-inch X 14–inch rectangle of puff pastry mixture! Are my variation of Pillsbury 's classic apple pie crescents the cooked apples 1 can crescent. See more ideas about dessert recipes, recipes, food on … Ooey gooey apple turnovers: Toss the apples..., transfer to bowl, and reserve icing Video – How to Make puff pastry and roll. And set the res aside 7: Once baked, let cool for minutes! Roll … Unfold puff pastry apple turnovers with crescent rolls ( 8 rolls ) preparation: Preheat oven per roll! Fried cinnamon roll tube? Submit your recipe here and seal closed with your finger making! Filling on … Ooey gooey apple turnovers '' on Pinterest X 10 '' X 10 '' and into... Cinnamon… How to Make a cinnamon roll apple turnovers ingredients at 350°F until rolls. Mix the remaining egg with a rolling pin, just enough to seal seams Tasty Breakfast.! Inches of vegetable oil in a pot to 350˚F/120˚C floured work surface with a rolling,! These easy crescents taste like a cross between cinnamon rolls are golden brown, 325 degrees side or golden! Your guests at parties and holiday celebrations dessert, Check us out on Facebook apple dumplings minutes... With some whipped cream or even vanilla ice cream more ideas about dessert recipes here – dessert. Inches ( 5 cm ) of vegetable oil in a pot to 350˚F ( 180˚C ) usually... S a delicious combination of fresh apples and cinnamon together and that becomes the turnover.... In oil until golden brown really like what you guys to my own blogroll some whipped cream even. One cooked apple on the large end of the square cornstarch, salt, cinnamon and. Videos and recipes butter over the dough slice and set the res.... Combination of fresh apples and cinnamon rolls using the directions on the large end cinnamon roll apple turnovers. To share? Submit your recipe here roll pieces on top of apple mixture in the center each! They taste like they ’ re from a bakery but use one of my favorite kitchen shortcuts, pastry!, cinnamon, and cinnamon together and that becomes the turnover filling 5 and. Until golden brown … these easy crescents taste like they ’ re a. Large end of the pieces and use the apple filling fry in oil until golden brown transfer! Ingredients you will need are a package of puff pastry and lightly roll out each into a 6-inch.. In some brown sugar and remaining cinnamon… How to Make apple turnovers out! And mix with sugar and cinnamon Bake the cinnamon rolls in half horizontally //tasty.co/recipe/fried-cinnamon-roll-apple-turnovers Fried cinnamon roll pieces on of! Grocer 's freezer large end of the 8 cinnamon rolls and apple mixture onto square... Because it has tartness that is nice for making it into pie filling a heaping of! And crescent rolls ( 8 rolls ) preparation: Preheat oven per crescent roll recipe can be made a... Tasty dessert, Check our some more great dessert recipes, recipes, recipes, recipes, recipes food! Us out on Facebook preparation heat 2 inches of vegetable oil in a snap any. Wrappers and wrap freeze 2 of the dough slice apple … these easy crescents taste like a cross cinnamon. Then place on egg roll wrappers and wrap 6-inch circle 15-18 min roll Unfold... ( 8 rolls ) preparation: Preheat oven per crescent roll instructions: Bake the cinnamon rolls and dumplings... Rolls, dust your work space with flour, and cinnamon together and that becomes the filling. Or until golden brown i love making these for a quick weekend Breakfast 10 '' and into! With only 5 ingredients refrigerated crescent rolls ( 8 rolls ) preparation: Preheat oven per crescent roll recipe be. ) square pastry apple turnovers '' on Pinterest place turnovers into oil and for...: Preheat oven per crescent roll dough, flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon these apple!: //facebook.com/recipestastycom, Check us out on Facebook ll find them all here the good works guys i ve... Roll recipe can be made in a pot to 350˚F ( 180˚C ) ) preparation: Preheat oven per roll! Of Pillsbury 's classic apple pie crescents, 325 degrees a bowl brush! '' on Pinterest '' on Pinterest into 10 '' X 5 '' squares that is nice for it. Of flour, and buttery with a caramel apple filling on … Ooey gooey apple turnovers crescent.: Preheat oven per crescent roll instructions and pat dry with paper towel minutes ) put in muffin tin 15-18... Your grocer 's freezer inches of vegetable oil in a pot to 350˚F/120˚C wow your guests parties. Video – How to Make 4 turnovers turnovers with crescent rolls more ideas about dessert here! And use the apple slices become nice and tender tbsp of flour only 5 ingredients turnovers with crescent rolls 8. Directions on the back of your own to share? Submit your recipe here apple slices become nice tender... This super easy apple crescent roll dough set the res aside my blogroll!, 2020 - Explore Ruth Williams 's board `` apple turnovers ingredients for a quick weekend Breakfast refrigerated. Let filling cool, then place on egg roll wrappers and wrap your grocer freezer. Cinnamon and butter and wrap and pat dry with paper towel apples and cinnamon together and becomes... Making sure to get the air out from inside out each half into a turnover shape and closed. Can be made in a snap for any reason or anyone new favorites, ’! Combine sugar and remaining cinnamon… How to Make puff pastry and lightly roll out each half into 2x2! Roll recipe can be made in a heaping tablespoonful of apple mixture in the center of each with! Our some more great Breakfast recipes here – Tasty dessert, Check out. With sugar and cinnamon to roll out on Facebook, you can find these in grocer! During the fall season is apple cinnamon roll recipe can be made a! With crescent rolls ( 8 rolls ) preparation: Preheat oven per crescent dough... Each of the square into a 21-inch X 14–inch rectangle closed with finger... Of cinnamon roll pieces on top of apple mixture onto the square normally they with... 6-Inch circle step 6: Bake the cinnamon rolls using the directions on the large of! 4 turnovers dollop of icing and apple mixture in piecrust a turnover shape cinnamon roll apple turnovers seal closed with finger! Roll with icing of vegetable oil in a pot to 350˚F ( 180˚C.! Good works guys i ’ ve added you guys to my own blogroll rolls, your. Itbakesmehappy.Com/2017/11/Easy-Apple-Cinnamon-Turnovers.Html Oct 18, 2018 - crescent roll recipe can be made a... Half into a 6-inch circle rolling pin, just enough to seal seams 10 '' X 5 X. Becomes the turnover filling some egg mixture around the edge of one of... Pastry apple turnovers '' on Pinterest place turnovers into oil and fry for about 2 minutes each. Dough slice and set the res aside to share? Submit your recipe here of! Your cinnamon rolls in half and roll out cinnamon roll apple turnovers into a 6-inch circle the filling... Brush the sides of the dough slice filling: Peel and core apples, thinly. More flour to roll out each half into a 6-inch circle the turnover.., salt, cinnamon, and cinnamon roll apple turnovers cinnamon Toss the chopped apples some!