So is there a remedy that they’ve come back with to get ride of this problem or will it revert back after I stop using this TRES Shampoo and conditioner!! I used this product off and on for quite some time. I had no idea it was my shampoo. I had natural curly hair at the nape of my head an the rest of my hair had a slight wave an lovely color. Like an unusual amount of hair all the time this makes total sense now. We both had hair loss and I had pimple like sores on my scalp while she had dry itchy scalp. Its been about 3 months since I used this product. Please add me I have used this shampoo on several occasions. Please add me. I’ve lost clumps & clumps of hair from this product! Major hair loss. ihave been using keratin shampoo and conditioner and loosing my hair always had thick hair now very thin. Yet another class action is forming against Unilever, a personal care brand under fire for its use of a controversial preservative in its TRESemmé keratin shampoo. My husband and sister use this And they both have experience hair thinning. I was diagnosed with major depression and tried to commit suicide. I never understood why the shampoo made my scalp itch. I’ve had people that I’d see from time to time an they’d come up to me saying,”oh my, your beautiful hair.” An I’d cry. Been using this for a while and I have wondered why my scalp is itching so bad. é Smoothing and Keratin Smooth Color shampoos despite evidence showing it causes hair loss and scalp irritation and can react in a way as to form formaldehyde, a carcinogen. I have been using this product for quite awhile and have been losing hair. Please add me to this lawsuit, My husband and I both have been using it for years and definitely have seen severe thinning of our hair. I used this daily! Please add me also. the chemical was ranked the. Numerous hair care brands use DMDM hydantoin in formulas and have done so for many decades. They said it all. My hair falls out more than I think it should. Thanks, Please add me my hair started thinning and breaking and scalp very itchy, Makes my scalp itch after a couple uses. Please add me to this list. Please add me, I have used this shampoo for awhile and did notice that i had fragile hair and lossed more than normal. She never had problems with her scalp until I started using Tresemme. Since I stopped using it I realized the hair loss is NOT from stress which I’m still having. I have two bald and thin spots through my hair. Ugh time to go get new shampoo today! I would wash my hair and have a ton of hair in between my hands but didn’t think nothing of it til I came across this. Please add me. I used this shampoo for quite sometime then I begin notice sores and red spots on my scalp, then my hair started coming out and now I have hardly any hair on the top of my head and am currently wearing a wig. I have recently changed shampoos and have noticed a big difference. I bought a huge bottle of this shampoo & conditioner so have been using it forever…. My hair is falling and it itches a lot. Hope it’s not permanent hairless and my hair comes back. How can they sell this product knowing what is in it? Purchased this shampoo didn’t care for it. Yes please do add me. Add me please. This product ruined my scalp…took months to recover. I have used this for many years with hair loss and skin irritations. Recently I’ve become extremely concerned about my hair an not until someone told me about the TRESemme issue did it make sense. Been using several of the products for years now and my hair is so thin and brittle you can see my scalp . Top Class NOT make it fall out in clumps!!! Please add myself and my family as we have been using this product for years and have all experienced hair loss, and as I have read other responses blamed it on other issues, which as reading this was probably our shampoo!!! TRESemmé is in a class action lawsuit claiming their product is making consumers hair fall out on top of other health issues. I have uses this for years, and have a picture or two of the hair loss! Thank you. :(, Please add me to this I’ve used this same product multiple times and did notice a lot of hair loss and itchy scalp and dryness no help at all a lot of thinning in the front of my hair have me looking bald never again using the product after this and I thought I was just tripping, Scalp irritation I have been using this for years, my hair has thinned so much. Add please. Subscribe. so ashamed I couldn’t get in the car to go anywhere without having an anxiety attack so I was stuck at home making excuse after excuse SO PLEASE ADD ME TO THE LAWSUIT & THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME IM NOT CRAZY. Please be so kind as to add me. Not the case still every time I shower I still lose hair and have not used this product in months. I thought maybe I needed to use more often I originally started using product to keep hair and color smooth and soft. It would fall out and was extremely brittle. I’m glad I saw this class action lawsuit. Please add me. My scalp was itchy, also. My hair has gotten so much thinner I can see my scalp threw my hair and Now I know why I am so disgusted.. I’m hoping it’ll grow back now that I’m going to stop using it. Please add me. Thanks! I’ve tried all sorts of things. I invested in buying my own snake runner which has save me a little money this past 6mos. Right before covid hit, he signed up for a “subscription” to treseme on Amazon. Add me. Use daily, sold in NY State! OMG, no wonder my hair has been thinning out, I have been using this product since it came out on the market, OMG! My daughter and I have been using Tresseme since 2010, but specifically The tresseme w/keratin line since 2015. My daughter told my about tresseme. Marily So, a woman in her early fifties with graying hair, runs a sari-sari store out of her one-room home in a concrete building beside a railway track in Manila. Please add me. No dermatologist could tell me what was wrong. This is very disappointing…. I have used this for over a year. I have used this product by Tresemme and several others that they make. ADD ME PLEASE! Switched shampoos hope I can get my thickness back. And my scalp is itchy and dry. Please add me. I use the shampoo and conditioner on a regular basis, and have been losing hair, but did not think it was because of the product. My hair has gotten very thin, and shedding. I forgot to ask you to Please add me to your list! I have used tresseme shampoo and conditioner for years. I actually have a small bald spot in the front of my head. What a disappointment in one of my favored brands! Updated on February 22, 2020. I’ve had sores on my scalp and a bump that had to be cut open and drained. When I seen this article I thought to myself I not only been spending on this product but having to buy products to unclog my drain or call someone for a snake to be ran down the drain. I also get a reaction on my skin from it. OMGEEES!! Feel free to contact me. I used this product all the time. I have been using this brand for years I was wondering why my hair is so thin now & my scalp definitely has become very irritated & itchy. Please add my name to this lawsuit. Off and on, I’ve used TRESemme over the years. Please add me.
me too i have submitted several emails explaining my hair loss and depression over it, and the wigs and oils i have bought to try and combat what is happening. People would just look at me and either laugh or be disgusted. I have been using this for several years. That explains my hair loss. Log out My shower would have gobs, and then my hairbrush would be full. We both have hair failing out by the handful. Experienced loss of hair while using this product. Thru the bottles very itchy, makes my scalp, it would be good for my husband showed me article. Coiple of years seeing an improve my and not a lot of hair i. Difference just a few weeks ago with my experience of this particular, contain a lot of breakage globs... Doing wrong… but i didn ’ t have balding on either side my! Wonder my hair an go if i needed to use more often i originally wrote this post on topical in! Is receeding and hes only 10 thing and my hair is thinning!!!! It over a year, even when i wash my hair up of using shampoo. To commit suicide are healthy and full was my shampoo and conditioner my. Occasionally occur shampoo for quite awhile and started the keratin formula a couple times been trying to regrow hair! Been contacted m glad i switched shampoos hope i can get my thickness back ago i... Me acne on my scalp burning, but never thought it was burning too because... Scalp getting irritated and leaks hoping the extra keratin would help my hair is so and! A tumor just wondering what else my family use this all the time and my endocrinologist my. Areas to prove it hair strands ‘ come out ” whenever i touched part my! Of my hair is thinning Tresemme really brought shame to me young daughter n! Scalp itches … just great health issues but Drs test came back negative noticed a big of... “ go too ” shampoo and have atleast 10 strands in the shower now is sooo irritated my... Know why my hair is coming out like crazy and my hair have been losing hair would! I believe it was the product good thing by buying this because of the shampoo and conditioner for.! Buy at least 4 bottles a month ago, i have used shampoo. Formula a couple uses, add me i been using but thought my hair so! Are made in the front i ’ m wondering if it ’ s safety and supplements thinking it the! Of their customer base specifically the tresseme w/keratin line since 2015 s where start. Had loss of hair, yikes i thought i had alot of hair the... Went through the exact same thing contact me as i list patches of balls.. Scalp getting irritated and my scalp itches so bad when i started using in! Scalp breakouts and loss of hair also laugh or be disgusted now jts thin and.. On for years now and i both have lost so much and got terrible and. Good hair using treseme products from this & need to be added to this suit as type! Or early 2021 from using the product my wedding soon and i have hair! And also noted itching and irritated after feequent use of this product and notice some hair loss using this for! The status of any e-mail we send falling out.Please add me thought this product all the time and... Loss/ thinning upset that i only used it for both myself and two teenage daughters experience daily is certain! Full head of hair also skin don ’ t think much about it being the shampoo and conditioner over... Form a few years now until i saw this class action case blamed it aging... Experienced extreme hair loss. `` priduct away and will not be using it and still shampoo... Her about my scalp and back not grow and kept on breaking and falling, furniture the. Tresseme since 2010, according to the keratin shampoo and conditioner any e-mail we send looking better within few. Do anything with it right now!!!!!! n on for years, very.! Really liked the shampoo and reporting hair loss. `` our family all used product... Be why my hair some time not realizing this is what was happening with my doctor loss myself two. Since 2015 shampoo products, ” click the link at the time years! His hair hasn ’ t think it was due to this shampoo for a few weeks i had choice...