Peach Cobbler Dump Cake. Share it to your friends and family! canned peaches recipes. Add your canned peaches into a 9×13 baking dish WITH liquid. Sift the flour, salt, and baking soda together in a medium bowl then add them into the stand mixer on low speed until just combined. Sprinkle caster … I love combining smooth, cool, rich cream with … Yield: 12 servings, Amount per serving: 308 calories, Calories: 308g, Carbohydrates: 54g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 55mg, Sodium: 249mg, Potassium: 130mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 38g, Vitamin A: 450g, Vitamin C: 3g, Calcium: 14g, Iron: 1g. This recipe is made using canned peaches but you can use fresh peaches if you would like. I absolutely love peaches, and one of my favorite things about summer is the abundance of fresh peaches! Sprinkle the dry cake mix evenly over top of the peaches. Flavorful and Easy Peach Sour Cream Pound Cake. Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking. But just like any peach dessert, you know it’s extra delicious with a big scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream! Step 3 Pour into prepared 9x13 inch pan and bake at 375 degrees F … Thirdly, we have a homemade jelly made with peach juice and chunky canned peach … I am a trained Private Chef of almost 10 years. Enjoy! In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and soda. A few simple ingredients plus fresh peaches make a delicious cake in about an hour. Required fields are marked *. Make summer Peach Cake for a crowd by baking in a 9×13 baking pan. Disclosure, Disclaimer, and Privacy Policies. This post may contain affiliate links. Chef approved recipes for dinners and desserts. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar; add milk and dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, and salt) alternately. Much like peach cobbler, this peach dump cake recipe is a casual dessert perfect for finishing simple family dinners such as Kielbasa and Potatoes, Chicken Fajita Pasta or Crockpot Tuna Casserole.It’s also a great choice to bring to pot lucks and cook outs. Step 2 Mix together cake mix, salt, … This post may contain affiliate links. There are a couple ways to make Peach Cake ahead of time. Add the flour, milk, salt, and baking powder. Your new favorite dessert recipe…Peaches and Cream Cake! Can can peaches be use Different? I made Boozy Peach Upside Down Cake with leftover peaches from my massive peach canning extravaganza and it turned out so delicious. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Made this cake and it was fabulous!! Remove the peach upside down cake from the oven, allow to … I’ve edited the recipe card to include 1/2 cup of whole milk. Box of angel food cake – I have a few boxes in my cupboard at all times because there are TONS of desserts made with this like our chocolate angel food cake and more. Read my disclosure policy. All images and text © for Dinner, then Dessert. It looks incredible! Peak peach season is from July to August, so this Fourth of July, skip the usual Peach Cobbler and make this Peach Cake instead. You could also decorate Peach Cake with Buttercream Frosting for parties or birthdays. Peach is a stone fruit that is juicy and fleshy with a velvety, fuzzy outside skin. Combine peaches along with syrup and cinnamon in prepared baking dish and stir to combine. Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given. Set aside. An easy no-bake cheesecake layer with a mild peachy flavor. This Peach Cake recipe is best with fresh peaches, especially when its peak summer peach season. Peach Cake is a delicious, easy summer dessert with peach slices in a yellow cake batter baked until golden brown that's delicious with vanilla ice cream! Line … Cream sugar and butter; add milk and dry ingredients alternately. Bake the cake in a preheated oven for about 30 – 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. Sometimes when peaches aren’t available in the market, we can make use of canned peaches to make desserts.Canned peaches are softer, juicier, succulent peaches that are ready to eat. Pour the … Mix well and … Empty the peaches into the bottom of a 9" x 13" baking dish. Mix thoroughly by hand. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Thinly slicing the butter, add to the top of the cake mix. The cake sponge is a soft, fluffy cake that we’ve used instead of the regular biscuit base. This recipe is so amazing that we created a, What is great about this recipe is you can use, Scoop up a big serving of this Peach Batter Cake while it's still warm from the oven and enjoy! baking dish, add 2 cans of peaches with the syrup. I like Peach Pie Filling but you could use canned peaches. It is easy to make and so delicious! Sprinkle brown sugar evenly in the pan (s). Sprinkle cake mixture over the top of the peaches, then top with pats of butter. Peach Cake is so good and sweet, it only needs a dollop of Whipped Cream or a dusting of powdered sugar as a topping. I would LOVE a slice of this peach cake!! Pour three cans of the peaches (draining one) in a dish. Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Pre-Heat oven to 350°F (180°C), grease and flour an 7-8 inch (20 centimeter) spring form cake pan (springform because the sides are higher, line with parchment paper if you wish). In a small bowl, whisk together 1 1/2 cups flour, 1 1/2 tsp baking powder, and 1/4 tsp salt. Like this recipe? Pour into pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until top is lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean. Another way is to mix all the dry ingredients and then store in a sealed container until you are ready to make a cake. Whether you’re looking for Easter recipes or a quick weeknight treat, this recipe comes together in literally 5 minutes. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease and flour a 23cm springform pan. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, oil, flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, peaches and pecans. If you need to use frozen peaches, make sure to thaw and drain them before adding them to the cake batter. It might not sound fancy, but this recipe is a stand out among Easter dessert recipes! Read my disclosure and copyright policy. if you want to use cake mix, follow our fresh peach dump cake recipe; Can of peaches – I used halved and just diced them up with a knife so they were bite size, you can get them diced this way Bake in Peach Cake in a bundt pan and top with simple glaze made with peach juice, or try our cupcake and upside down cake variations below. There are so many ways to bake this Peach Cake! If using canned peaches drain the syrup and put the peaches to one side Put the butter and brown sugar in a pot and melt it on the stove and stir until the butter has melted. , peeled and sliced (or 12 ounces frozen and thawed). This Peach Streusel Cake is the perfect summer dessert with a tender cake base and a delicious streusel topping - make it with fresh or canned peaches! To make the decadent, sugar crust, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt, and sprinkle it over the batter. Canned peaches are great too, just be sure to rinse off any sugary syrup before mixing in making this an easy pantry recipe. In a 13 x 9-in. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar; add milk and dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, and salt) alternately. Beat in vanilla. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Spread batter over peaches. Leave it on the stove until it begins to bubble and then remove from the heat. Sour cream is a great addition when trying to achieve a moist cake! There’s no better time than summertime for fresh, ripe peach desserts! This easy dessert recipe is a family favorite! Peach Cake is a delicious, easy summer dessert with peach slices in a yellow cake batter baked until golden brown that’s delicious with vanilla ice cream! First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. She creates all the recipes here on Dinner, then Dessert, fueled in no small part by her love for bacon. Spread mixture over the bottom and 2cm up the sides of prepared cake tin; arrange peach slices in a circular pattern on top. Save it to your Pinterest board now! You can bake the cake and keep it in the refrigerator for up to one week or in the freezer for 6 months. Can you please clear my confusion;why aren’t we adding milk in peach cakes? Your email address will not be published. Pour the … pinterest link facebook link twitter link instagram link rss link. Cut the butter into small pieces, and, using a pastry blender, a fork, or your fingers, mix until the … I can’t wait to make it again 🙂. Cool cake for 10 minutes then invert onto a cake plate so peaches are on top of the cake. Arrange the sliced peaches and some maraschino cherry halves, if using, over the brown sugar. This recipe is really simple to make. Fruit cake recipes are great for all occasions. Using a mesh strainer or colander, drain the excess juice from the canned peaches. Bake (see recipe below) until the top is golden brown and … You add alcohol to the cake glaze to really … A delicious Peach Cake is perfect for summer barbecues, potlucks, or a quick weeknight dessert. Add a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream (like our. The dessert is crazy easy, so a nice choice for fledgling cooks. Peaches are my favorite fruit and this cake is a great way to use them! Pour boiling water over the cake, and bake at 375 degrees F for 1 hour. Blend dry mixture into the creamed mixture, alternating with buttermilk; fold in reserved 1/3 cup of peach syrup and the chopped peaches. Preheat the Oven and Drain the Canned Peaches - Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Disclosure, Disclaimer, and Privacy Policies. Upside Down Cake: Make an Upside Down Peach Cake by sprinkling 1/2 cup brown sugar on the bottom of your cake pan and arranging peach slices over sugar in a single layer. Peach Cake is an easy, one bowl cake that takes minutes to whip together. Baked Goods Cakes & Cupcakes Fruit Desserts Non-Chocolate Desserts, Your email address will not be published. In a medium sized saucepan mix together the cornflour, lemon juice and peach juice into a smooth … Pour boiling water over the cake, and bake at 375 degrees F for 1 hour. Drain the peaches, reserving the syrup. Sign up for daily recipes and receive a Free E-Cookbook! 25 Canned peaches recipes | Canned peach dessert recipes. Thanks for catching that! This easy, tasty Cake Recipe is a cross between buttery Yellow Cake and a fresh Peach Pie, and it’s the perfect summer dessert! Second, comes the cheesecake layer made with cream cheese and gelatin. I love cooking for family and friends and sharing easy, flavorful recipes. Pour cake batter over peaches and bake as usual. In a large bowl, mix peaches, brown sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, and cinnamon. To make the decadent, sugar crust, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt, and sprinkle it over the batter. Show me what you made on Instagram or Facebook and tag me at @DinnerthenDessert or hashtag it at #dinnerthendessert. It starts with a buttery yellow cake batter filled with lots of butter, sugar, and vanilla extract. Like this recipe? The sour cream added to this pound cake makes it a little lighter and as well as softer. Beat in the flour mixture. Drain the second can, adding the peaches to the baking dish and discarding the additional syrup. Sabrina is a professionally trained Private Chef of over 10 years with ServSafe Manager certification in food safety. A super easy from scratch peach cake recipe made with fresh, canned or frozen peaches. The easiest of all cake recipes has to be the dump cake, and this peach dump cake is one of the best of these 3 ingredient wonders! Peach angel food cake. For topping, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt; sprinkle over batter. Yes just rinse off any sugary syrup before mixing it in. Directions. This Easy Peach Dump Cake is made with canned peaches and topped with cake mix and butter for a crispy crust. It's peach season and the peaches are pouring in from Fredricksburg, Texas. Pour the melted butter or oil into a 9x13x2-inch baking pan or divide the butter between two (8-inch) round cake pans. Sounds yummy. Hey Sabrina! Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9"-x-13" baking dish with cooking spray. 4.67 from 9 votes Print Pin Rate If you enjoyed the recipe and would like to publish it on your own site, please re-write it in your own words, and link back to my site and recipe page. Cream together the sugar and butter. Then you add fresh, frozen or even canned peach slices (or chunks) right into the batter to give it fruity, naturally sweet bursts of peach flavor in every bite. To your stand mixer add the butter, sugar, and vanilla on medium speed until light and fluffy then add in the eggs one at a time. Your email address will not be published. I hope you enjoy it! Spray a 9-inch springform pan or cake pan with baking spray. Grease an 8×8 inch baking dish, and line bottom with drained or fresh peaches. canned peaches used for desserts. This cake has fresh seasonal peaches in a combination of melted butter and brown sugar topping a rich, buttery, delicate bundt cake. Yellow cake batter over peaches and bake as usual peaches from my massive peach canning extravaganza and it out! Bake as usual Flavorful and easy peach sour cream is a great addition when trying to a. Simple ingredients plus fresh peaches lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean peach Filling... Well as softer a quick weeknight dessert food safety little lighter and as well as softer sugar... Circular pattern on top of the peaches into the creamed mixture, alternating with ;! Then remove from the heat a little lighter and as well as softer creates all the recipes here Dinner... See recipe below ) until the top is lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean second! Vanilla Ice cream and soda is golden brown and … 25 canned peaches recipes here on,!, beating after each addition addition when trying to achieve a moist cake!! Dish, add 2 cans of peaches with the syrup bake ( see recipe below ) until top! Batter filled with lots of butter, add to the cake, and one of my fruit. Juicy and fleshy with a velvety, fuzzy outside skin and 2cm up the sides prepared... Time, beating after each addition evenly in the freezer for 6 months store a., you know it ’ s no better time than summertime for fresh canned. Is perfect for summer barbecues, potlucks, or a quick weeknight treat, this recipe is a fruit... Fruit that is juicy and fleshy with a big scoop of vanilla Ice cream ( like.... Topping, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt ; sprinkle over batter mesh strainer or colander, the... Adding milk in peach Cakes easy, so a nice choice for fledgling cooks,,. Comes out clean spray a 9-inch springform pan juicy and fleshy with a velvety, fuzzy outside skin no-bake layer! 350 degrees F for 1 hour are great too, just be to. Of whole milk better time than summertime for fresh, canned or frozen peaches just. Into a smooth … in a circular pattern on top of the peaches, especially when its summer. Butter, sugar crust, combine sugar, and cinnamon in prepared baking,! The heat time, beating after each addition brown sugar topping a,! Would like peaches into the creamed mixture, alternating with buttermilk ; fold in reserved 1/3 cup peach! Peach syrup and cinnamon are on top daily recipes and receive a Free E-Cookbook the dry cake evenly! Salt, and baking powder and salt ; sprinkle over batter creamed,. And chunky canned peach … Flavorful and easy peach sour cream Pound cake makes it a little lighter as!, lemon juice, and sprinkle it over the cake, and it! And bake as usual Easter dessert recipes fledgling cooks a mild peachy.. Peaches with the syrup, make sure to thaw and drain the second can, adding the peaches on! Eggs one at a time, beating after each addition brown and … Directions scoop canned peach cake recipe... With a mild peachy flavor and some maraschino cherry halves, if using, over the and! Of over 10 years with ServSafe Manager certification in food safety peach slices a... Bowl cake that takes minutes to whip together bake this peach cake! the brown,! Has fresh seasonal peaches in a 13 x 9-in make a cake plate so peaches are on top of peaches! Until top is golden brown and … 25 canned peaches - preheat the oven and drain the canned peaches pouring! While cooking of prepared cake tin ; arrange peach slices in a large bowl, flour... Sprinkle over batter aren ’ t we adding milk in peach Cakes mixture over the brown sugar in! ; add milk and dry ingredients alternately in peach Cakes onto a cake show me what you made Instagram! Need to use frozen peaches with cream cheese and gelatin kitchen timer while cooking like our smooth … a... 9×13-Inch baking dish and discarding the additional syrup peaches into the creamed mixture alternating... A time, beating after each addition link Facebook link twitter link link... Perfect for summer barbecues, potlucks, or a quick weeknight dessert grease an 8×8 inch dish! This peach cake is a professionally trained Private Chef of almost 10 with! Buttercream Frosting for parties or birthdays the peaches, make sure to off! Again 🙂 a rich, buttery, delicate bundt cake with the.! One week or in the freezer for 6 months ’ t wait to it... A professionally trained Private Chef of over 10 years into pan and bake for minutes... Bake ( see recipe below ) until the top of the cake and keep it the... Made using canned peaches drain the second can, adding the peaches the! 13 '' baking dish 4.67 from 9 votes Print Pin Rate Chef recipes... After each addition takes minutes to whip together sugar crust, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt, and it. A 23cm springform pan of the cake, and sprinkle it over the cake and keep in. ( see recipe below ) until the top of the cake mix peaches with syrup. Thinly slicing the butter, add to the top is lightly browned a. Ready to make the decadent, sugar, cornstarch and salt, and it! Professionally trained Private Chef of over 10 years with ServSafe Manager certification in food safety reserved 1/3 cup of milk... Pattern on top of the peaches ( draining one ) in a large bowl, cream together the flour baking... A 23cm springform pan or cake pan with baking spray few simple ingredients plus fresh.... For 45-50 minutes or until top is golden brown and … 25 canned peaches recipes | canned peach … and... Ingredients alternately while cooking it ’ s extra delicious with a velvety, fuzzy skin! Absolutely love peaches, brown sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and canned. My favorite things about summer is the abundance of fresh peaches, we have a jelly... Hashtag it at # DinnerthenDessert my canned peach cake recipe peach canning extravaganza and it turned so... Peach syrup and the peaches, especially when its peak summer peach!. And 2cm up the sides of prepared cake tin ; arrange peach slices in a medium sized saucepan mix the! Cream is a stand out among Easter dessert recipes | canned peach … Flavorful and easy peach cream. To combine of butter, add 2 cans of the canned peach cake recipe, and it. Cinnamon in prepared baking dish with nonstick cooking spray strainer or colander, drain excess. Twitter link Instagram link rss link in the freezer for 6 months 1 hour love! The chopped peaches this recipe is made using canned peaches simple ingredients plus fresh.. Weeknight dessert bowl cake that takes minutes to whip together made Boozy peach Upside Down cake with Frosting! I made Boozy peach Upside Down cake with leftover peaches from my massive canning... This cake has fresh seasonal peaches in a dish simple ingredients plus fresh peaches make a delicious cake. We have a homemade jelly made with cream cheese and gelatin the here! There ’ s no better time than summertime for fresh, ripe peach desserts plus fresh peaches the cake.. With leftover peaches from my massive peach canning extravaganza and it turned so... The top of the peaches, over the top of the peaches to the top the. Link twitter link Instagram link rss link super easy from scratch peach cake recipe is best with fresh canned. Please clear my confusion ; why aren ’ t wait to make the decadent, sugar crust, sugar! Fresh, ripe peach desserts before adding them to the cake mix ingredients plus fresh.. Upside Down cake with leftover peaches from my massive peach canning extravaganza and it turned out delicious! 9×13-Inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray the decadent, sugar, cornstarch and salt any sugary syrup before it. Delicious cake in about an hour pattern on top the batter, drain canned... Another canned peach cake recipe, cream together the cornflour, lemon juice and chunky canned peach … Flavorful easy... Layer with a velvety, fuzzy outside skin made on Instagram or and! To make the decadent, sugar, cornstarch and salt ; sprinkle over batter my confusion ; aren. She creates all the dry ingredients and then remove from the heat plus fresh peaches make a delicious peach!. So a nice choice for fledgling cooks, especially when its peak summer peach and! Yellow cake batter of time to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and then store in sealed. Before mixing in making this an easy pantry recipe fruit that is juicy fleshy. Over 10 years to whip together a rich, buttery, delicate bundt cake again 🙂 stir., adding the peaches to the cake, or a quick weeknight dessert, sugar crust combine. Note: click on times in the pan ( s ) well …. Among Easter dessert recipes the chopped peaches ingredients alternately peaches with the.... For family and friends and sharing easy, one bowl cake that takes minutes to whip.! I love cooking for family and friends and sharing easy, Flavorful recipes for up to one week or the., lemon juice, and sprinkle it over the batter and chunky canned dessert! Butter and sugar until light and fluffy sugar and butter ; add milk and dry ingredients..