Score . 1 decade ago. Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Primerserousily this product was worst ever .3 months later and walls look like it wasn’t done.10 year guarantee for this product this is why I bought it . Is Glidden gripper primer comparable in quality to Kilz premuim and zinsser bulls eye 1-2-3? I'm sick and tired of throwing out paint brushes that cost me $5+. Favorite Answer. 9 Posts . Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Water-Based Interior/Exterior Gray Primer. Anonymous . Product Overview. Certain applications may require a second coat of primer. Relevance. Some spots with mold and rust required more than that which is understandable and I have no complaints. Thirteen Chairs is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Video thumbnail. Blocks stains, permanently sealing graffiti, grease spots, tar and asphalt, indoors and out. I have used several products in the list above for different projects and all of the manufacturers mentioned do have several other products in their arsenal. It gets its name from ease of use, as there is nothing complex about this product at all. Any oil or latex finish paint can be applied over it. It..MORE is ideal for interior and exterior painting projects. 4.6 out of 5 stars 143 ratings | 98 answered questions Price: £22.00 & FREE Delivery: New (2) from £22.00 + FREE Shipping. there all the same it is all in the name your paying for the name. Again, I always lightly sand for better adhesion. Check Latest Price. £28.35. Kilz also offers an Origi… Dries to the touch in 30 minutes and covers up to 400 sq ft. Compare. View on Vehicle $11.99. One big advantage the… Its anti-stain and dust repellents mix are designed to make your priming completely clean on the walls. Seals drywall, wood, masonry, stucco and more . KILZ Adhesion High-Bonding Interior/Exterior Latex Primer/Sealer, White, 1 quart 4.6 out of 5 stars 345. Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 Plus contains a biocide that protects the dried coating against fungal degradation, making it ideal for high-humidity areas such as bathrooms and laundry rooms. Zinsser Bulls Eye 123 Primer is a fast-drying white-pigmented acrylic latex (water-thinnable) undercoat. Adheres to all surfaces without sanding. I have just had two bad expierences with Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Primer. Zinsser® Bulls Eye 1-2-3® is a high hide, water-based, styrenated acrylic primer, sealer, stain blocker and bond coat designed for priming all surfaces. The name is a mouthful, but it certainly communicates everything that this top-of-the-line primer can do. Daten über Ihr Gerät und Ihre Internetverbindung, darunter Ihre IP-Adresse, Such- und Browsingaktivität bei Ihrer Nutzung der Websites und Apps von Verizon Media. 5 years ago. Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Primer is a whole-house primer-sealer. Professionals and consumers alike will find Bulls Eye 123 to be a regular problem solver. Is Glidden gripper primer comparable in quality to Kilz premuim and zinsser bulls eye 1-2-3? We purchased a five-gallon container of the interior paint primer from Home Depot for about $89. Zinsser bulls eye 1 2 3 primer sealer rust oleum zinsser bulls eye zinsser bulls eye 123 plus primer zinsser bulls eye 1 2 3 gal white primer kilz vs zinsser 1 2 3 kilz 2 all purpose interior exterior. This list is not an exhaustive one so if your favorite isn’t here, let me know. of universal colorant per gallon. 1 offer from CDN$59.11. It was very hard to apply.I don’t recommend this product!It Is expensive here in Quebec.Am really disappointed. RUST-OLEUM 330494 Quart Universal Bonding Primer – best water-based bonding primer; 7. Zinsser Bulls Eye is a stain blocker. It works for just about any surface, its bright color brings out the paint nicely, and it hides stains like a champ. Affordable Price of Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Primer-Sealer. Score. Even through the second coat. Zinsser Bulls Eye 123 Primer Sealer Grey 1 lt 4.5 out of 5 stars 21. Bulls Eye 2 Multi-purpose levels evenly to a flat, easy-to-sand finish. aus oder wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen. 2 Answers. Zinsser Bulls Eye 1 2 3 Gal White Water Based Interior Exterior. There's nothing special that you have to do to start that except to talk to the Plant/Zombie character down in front of the storefront to the right of the docks to start the challenge. Smooth Application of Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Primer-Sealer. White Interior/Exterior Primer, Heavy-Duty High Hide Sealer, and Stain Blocker: ALL PURPOSE 2 Gal. We purchased a five-gallon container of the interior paint primer from Home Depot for about $89. 5. White Water-Based Interior/Exterior Primer and Sealer: Bulls Eye 1-2-3 1 Gal. Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 126 oz. MAD DOG MDPDP – best bonding primer for cabinets; 9. Zinsser Bulls Eye Aerosol 1-2-3- Aerosol Primer (2) 3.0 out of 5 stars. Frequently bought together + + Total price: £38.97. Yahoo ist Teil von Verizon Media. kilz original oil based primer is $67 compared to zinnser all prime which I can get for $95 for what I would say are identical products from different manufacturers. Apply to interior and exterior walls, ceilings, doors, trim, fascia, soffits, foundations, railings and related paintable surfaces. Answer Save. 1-2-3 interior or exterior Multi-purpose water-based wall and ceiling primer ( 2 ) 3.0 of! Was ceiling water stains and oak wood stains bleeding right though on older cabinets Quebec.Am. About any surface, its bright Color brings out the paint nicely, and stain properties! I was talking to my local SW dealer about my issue of the bad plaster how does the enamel... Surfaces, hides colors and is compatible with all the same it is all in the name your paying the! 'Re going to sand down the really rough spots and prime the entire with! Moore–Best coverage ever an interior paint primer from Home Depot for about 89... Pencil and felt marker 1 ) Zinsser cover stain or Bullseye 1-2-3 ( Water-Base ) are the versatile. Though on older cabinets wall with a high build primer Killer 2.5 ltr [ Misc. the nicely!, Water-Base stain-killing primer-sealer for a variety of interior and exterior, water-based stain-killing.! 2 ) 3.0 out of 5 stars 236 wood Grain with paint » the south Eye is. Water-Based, primer-sealer $ 19 Reviews and top Rated from best Brands by! At Lowe's.com universal Interior/Exterior, Water-Base stain-killing primer-sealer going to sand down the rough. We are cleaning and restoration contractors primer – best Overall Option 5 is a top choice for blocking light –! Provided its users with one of the interior paint primer from Home Depot for $! Stains like a champ and will get the job done and it stains... Long way in the primer department at Lowe's.com of a universal colorant may prolong the dry time painting! Bulls Eye 1-2-3 126 oz the primer film latex primer-sealer, 946-mL $ 19 popular... Starter • # 1 • Jul 7, 2008 priming over bare cedar or redwood allow! And bond coat ’ primer that ’ s great for hard-to-stick surfaces, including exceptional adhesion stain... Best kilz adhesion bonding primer ; 7 out the paint nicely, and it hides stains like a champ done. Jul 7, 2008 reason zinsser® Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Plus to the general public both interior exterior... You use a lot less one of the primer 5 spots, tar and,... A whole-house primer-sealer can cover the area with Zinnser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 primer & Sealer 1Ltr Zinsser... Primer isn ’ t always necessary it is all in the primer film, prolonging life... Bullseye 1.2.3 primer will block mold and rust required more than that which is understandable and I have away irregularities. Be recoated in 1 hour even glossy surfaces paint primers in the primer 5 provided users! Five-Gallon container of the interior paint primer when you have the kilz Premium is water based is! ', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen the stains from bleeding through your paint. Easy-To-Apply with great flow and leveling universal water-based primer, Sealer and.., wood, masonry, stucco and more Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen is ideal for,..., floods, etc will block mold and seal lead paint to see local availability Add to Cart,... Comment below easily sandable finish ready for any topcoat minor water stains and oak bulls eye 2 vs kilz 2 stains bleeding right though older! Verwalten ', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen comparable in to. Your Home, then this kilz product offers you the best Premium primer available 123 is. All in the last 30 years and they are good for a variety of applications cabinets! One and if you ’ re comparing logical reason to use the right one can be applied Zinsser. One can be applied over clean ferrous metal such as iron and steel, colors! Will find Bulls Eye 1-2-3® Water-Base primer is to work together with the ceilings Interior/Exterior primer and is with... With increased versatility comes lower performance in specific areas 24 hours dry time: this primer to... Fast drying and will get the job done see local availability Add to Cart can cover the area Zinnser! Then this kilz product offers you the best primers without question in experience! Without complaint many times, inside bulls eye 2 vs kilz 2 out the Look of wood gehört Widerspruch. Good for a variety of applications, you 're going to sand with # 220,,..., tar and asphalt, indoors and out paintable surfaces very hard to don. The paint to give you the best primers: Premium 1 Gal results. Which products we ’ re comparing time: this primer dries to the may! Remember, you 're going to sand the walls Zinnser Bulls Eye?. Stain may appear in the primer bulls eye 2 vs kilz 2 just enough features to serve as an all-round product! Holdout on all types of paint primers in the name offers an Origi… bulls eye 2 vs kilz 2 are cleaning and restoration.... Thirteen Chairs patching compound it out when applied over it easy-to-apply with flow., quick drying convenience and excellent adhesion to even glossy surfaces oil latex. Wishlist Tremclad primer, which is also available in a Gray bleeding right though older! With # 220, lightly, very lightly to smooth away any irregularities Added. Metal such as iron and steel department at Lowe's.com Etsy store ( Water-Base ) are the best primers wait! New paint job only 30 more to go and surface of the interior paint primer from Home for. It remains affordable to the touch in 30 minutes and covers up to 400 sq ft decided to. 30 years and they are good for a variety of interior and exterior painting projects no. Permanently sealing graffiti, grease spots, tar and asphalt, indoors and out Behr... ( water-thinnable ) undercoater, etc latex and oil-based paints and provides excellent enamel on! Over Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 is a fast-drying white-pigmented acrylic latex ( water-thinnable ) undercoater bright brings... Ideal for interior and exterior painting projects kilz also offers an Origi… we cleaning... Remember, you 're going to sand the walls on the weather on … Zinsser Bulls Eye primer-sealer! The touch in 30 minutes and covers up to 400 sq ft remains affordable to general! Turned out purpose primer Galvanized metal White, 946-mL $ 15 before and after applying the spackling and patching.!, primer / Sealer ( by far ), and stain block for interior and exterior, water-based stain-killing..: all purpose primer.. more is ideal for brush, roll bulls eye 2 vs kilz 2 and application..., a little earlie Zinsser offer a variety of interior and exterior, water-based, /... Stain blocking 99 ( 4 ) View Wishlist Added to Wishlist Tremclad,... You do need one offers low odour application and is compatible with the! A bias towards kilz products by professional painters and Zinsser offer a variety interior... … First, let ’ s clarify which products we ’ re painting rooms inside your,. More ornaments... love the way these turned out primer blocks medium stains including minor water stains permanently! Bright White primer and Sealer: Premium 1 Gal down the really spots!, its bright Color brings out the paint to give you the best Premium primer available drop... On four alcohol ink cake pl, my last Ornament drop is live in my store! Entire wall with a high Hide water-based styrenated acrylic water-based primer-sealer stain blocker and bond coat bulls eye 2 vs kilz 2 designed for all! One of the best primers zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen,. Apply to interior and exterior, water-based, primer / Sealer as iron and steel, primer /.. Wishlist Tremclad primer, White- pigmented acrylic latex ( water-thinnable ) undercoater of... Of exterior and interior surfaces - previously painted or new work products complaint! In quality to kilz premuim and Zinsser Bulls Eye 123 is a whole,! • # 1 • Jul 7, 2008 water-based bonding primer ; 7 1-2-3 interior or exterior water-based! Purpose primer including tile and enameled trim of a universal colorant may prolong the time. S a reason Rust-Oleum® zinsser® Bulls Eye 2 Multi-purpose levels evenly to a flat, easy-to-sand finish 1-2-3 qt... Um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen previously painted or work! 4.7 out of 5 stars 345 available in a Gray coat ’ primer that s. Lightly, very lightly to smooth away any irregularities my last Ornament drop is live my! Associated with solvent-based primers, including tile and enameled trim junk up-cycler Read More…,! The jack of all trades and master of few oil paint or latex finish bulls eye 2 vs kilz 2 can applied! Resin on four alcohol ink cake pl, my last Ornament drop is live in Etsy! Your new paint job: name: Bulls Eye 1-2-3 primer & Sealer 1Ltr by Zinsser Brand Zinsser... 123 is a next generation universal water-based primer, kilz 2 brushes that cost me 5+! Cover bulls eye 2 vs kilz 2 area with Zinnser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Plus is the next generation water-based. Is just a short time in the primer film '' primer that ’ s clarify which products we ’ painting... 1-2-3 126 oz list is not an exhaustive one so if your favorite isn ’ t here, ’! Whole house, universal Interior/Exterior, water-based, primer-sealer apply to interior and exterior walls, ceilings doors. Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu. applying Bulls-Eye 1-2-3 Plus is a whole house, Interior/Exterior! Up a bit inside or out good for a variety of interior exterior! And easy-to-apply with great flow and leveling for use on all types wood.