If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. It worked well because my … Only when this is locked, the valve opens and the oil can be drained into the provided container. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I don't know much about an oil extractor, but I would not think it would get as much oil out as through the drain. With the SAF-AIR oil drain valve, no wrench is needed to remove the drain plug. I installed the M14-1.50 on my 2012 Kia Forte EX. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I really like them but I wish they were less expensive and I think Stahlbus should include a piece of soft, flexible silicone hose instead of the stiff vinyl tubing. I chose this over the Fumoto due to its switchless design. Stahlbus Oil Drain Valve Plug M14x1.5x12mm Steel M14 x 1.5 x 12mm; 14. Although theses drain valves are pretty expensive, they make oil changes so much easier! This has a built in hose, on the nipple, that presses into the valve… Easy install. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Fumoto F-106 Oil Drain Valve. Your IP: 185.136.204.3 Also mentioned was the ValoMax Oil Drain Valve as an alternate. The Stahlbus-oil drain valve … This valve is smaller, has an internal mechanism, and a lower exposed profile than the Fumoto valve; that makes it easier to install and less susceptible to accidentally opening or being damaged by road debris. 11. This site uses cookies. EZ Oil Drain Valve EZ-106RL Oil Drain Valve, 1 Pack; 12. Will update if any issues, Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2019. Buy 7 quarts minimum of 0W-20 full synthetic oil. Jump to Latest Follow ... Now I'm also looking at a Stahlbus valve - similar to the ValvoMax but is available for Gen 2 Ridgeline. Frustrated with your DIY oil change? Then simply replace the existing oil drain plug against the stahlbus®-oil drain valve. This is great for people who enjoy doing their own oil changes, Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2017. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. I have been following discussions on this forum, and have seen the Stahlbus Oil Drain Valve mentioned a few times. This is great for people who enjoy doing their own oil changes. Re-fill takes exactly 6.75 quarts. Valvomax oil drain valve and JSport skid plate. Therefore, this system has been developed with which you can perform an oil change completely safe and clean. I believe the Stahlbus … Stahlbus Oil Drain Valve and Brake Bleeder Review Jul 13, 2012 at 06:00 Many of you know the All German Motorsports team and their new Trophy Truck which debuted at the Baja 1000 … Be careful when installing it, though! Innovative oil drain valve for easy and clean change of oil - with no greasy hands! Yes, per instruction, I did use torque wrench. I will never use this device again. Then simply replace the existing oil drain plug against the stahlbus®-oil drain valve. Stahlbus Oil Drain Valve Plug M12x1.25x12mm Steel M12 x 1.25 x 12mm; 15. I agree the fumoto is a good valve., with the angle drain, unless you have a way to put a hose on it, there will still be some tricky catching of the oil. EZ (EZ-108) Silver 16mm-1.5 Thread Size Oil Drain Valve; Best Oil Drain Valve … This site uses cookies. Stahlbus oil drain valves are installed in place of conventional oil drain plugs. This is an oil drain valve of 14mm that also features a metallic finish. I've purchased and installed two Stahlbus drain valves so far, on a 2012 Passat 2.5L and a 2010 Accord 2.4L, and I really like them. I've purchased and installed two Stahlbus drain valves so far, on a 2012 Passat 2.5L and a 2010 Accord 2.4L, and I really like them. Replace your drain bolt with the Quick Twist valve. SAF-AIR OIL DRAIN VALVE M12175 Changing hot engine oil has never been easier! No big deal, will give time for extra inspection . Fumoto F-108 Engine Oil Drain Valve; 13. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2018. Save time, … I've purchased and installed two Stahlbus drain valves so far, on a 2012 Passat 2.5L and a 2010 Accord 2.4L, and I really like them. The Stahlbus costs more, but not much more if you would be needing to add an extension to a Fumoto or EZ in order get their valves to clear an obstruction, or add a hose n1pple, and there are no "clocking" concerns with the Stahlbus, since it doesn't have any appendage. Made of solid 304 Stainless Steel, the valve simplifies your oil change. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. For those three reasons, I think this is worth the extra $10 (only $5 if you buy the Fumoto hose to give it identical performance to this part), Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2018. Are you also tired of the usual spills and dirty hands when changing the oil. This page works best with JavaScript. Stahlbus Oil Drain Valve Plug M12x1.5x12mm Steel - CLEAN, EASY, NO... Stahlbus Oil Drain Valve Plug M12x1.5x12mm Steel - CLEAN, EASY, NO TOOL Oil Change - Includes Oil Drain Plug, Washer, Cap, Connector, Silicone Hose. Full … No leaks so far. Stahlbus Oil Drain Valve - review... Post by Mr Fro » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:13 am After passing it’s MOT, I decided to give the ZX6r a little treat by way of a service. UPDATE. I purchased this for my 2019 Ford Raptor knowing how PITA it is to change oil, especially with the position of oil plan plug. Some other reviews have written that the crush washer on this is no good and results in a slow leak. The quick disconnect drain hose connector snaps into place opening the valve to drain the oil. No mess, no stripping oil pans, no replacing crush washers and if you accidentally over fill you can drain oil out little by little and absolutely headache free. I buy Kendall GT-1 by the case and it comes to $5:50 each quart. Cloudflare Ray ID: 60fa61fafd2eda22 I removed it to re-install with new gasket. I've installed quite a few Fumotos and EZ oil drain valves, and … Well I … The included copper crush washer is generally inadequate, so I would recommend anyone buying this to pick up a composite crush washer for $5 (Search Dorman 65302). Easy handling due to quick release; Drain valve … By continuing to use this website, you agree to the use of technically necessary cookies. Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2018, The product worked extremely well and I am impressed with its overall quality and design. Unfortunately during install, the device snapped off and left the threaded portion locked inside my lower oil pan. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Each Stahlbus oil drain valve includes a high-strength steel valve Application list oil drain valve: Cars; Bikes . There is a Fumoto thread, but I recently purchased a lesser-known competitor to the Fumoto.Today I installed a Stahlbus oil drain valve. Accesssories for Oil drain valve. I did my initial oil change today and with very little clearance between the drain plug and exposure below the framework, the Valvomax and the Stahlbus have an advantage over the Fumoto drain valve. Update: I was sort of concerned that the ball valve might seep slightly, but when I checked the valve a few days after installation (of the first one) there was absolutely no oil inside the protective cap! The instructions say to torque to auto manufacturer's specifications, but when I started to do that, the first one snapped off. Today was my first oil change after installation of this device, since I noticed small oil leak from plug. Will post a review once installed. I thought it deserved its own thread. However, if your drain is oriented vertically, and you're the OCD type and don't want your stay-in-place drain valve to prevent draining as much out of the oil pan as possible, you can measure and cut some length off of the Fumotos and EZs to make them better match the thread length of your oil pan drain hole, you really can't do that cutting with the Stahlbus, check my pics and you'll see the snap ring which retains the spring and ball to be very near the end of the Stahlbus threads, plus you'll be cutting steel instead of brass. There's a problem loading this menu right now. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I think they were using a different size on a different engine or didn't properly torque their valve: no slow leak here. ( or buy an E-Z oil drain valve… Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Oil Pans ... stahlbus Engine Oil Drain Plug Valve With Retainer Cap Thread M14 X 1.5 M14x1.5 (2) $51.40 New---- Used; Engine Oil … We have ratings, but no written reviews for this, yet. • … These devices definitely make changing the oil neater and possibly cleaner. Best Selling in Oil Pans. ValvoMax removes the hassle. Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2020. I like the low profile, clean installation and ease of use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to the use of technically necessary cookies. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. So if the first Stahlbus valve could be fastened with its hex flat flank in direction to the other drain hole, the second valve will have place to be turned in. I recently switched to the Stahlbus drain valve, on my Hellcat Charger and will be adding one to our 19 GC Trailhawk, next oil change. Makes oil changes incredibly easy and mess free. When getting the item returned, I was told 15 ft*lbs max. I had to check it out. ... Just ordered the Stahlbus. When the drain hose connector is removed the valve automatically closes. My concerns were unfounded. stahlbus®-Oil drain valve - The smart way to change oil Oil drain valve for all vehicles with combustion engines, transmissions, etc. Just ordered the Stahlbus. A simple push and turn of the SAF-AIR valve … Awesome will NEVER have a car or bike without one. Anywhere an oil change is … Features. When changing the oil, you unscrew the cap and put on the hose connector via quick release. A conventional oil change is always associated with spills and dirty hands. Will post a review … stahlbus®-Oil drain valve - The smart way to change oil Oil drain valve for all vehicles with combustion engines, transmissions, etc. Draining the oil can be done with fingers only - no wrenches required. • Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2019. Also you will still have to go under and change the filter. The copper washer was substantial and made for a good fit on the drain pan. The stahlbus®-oil drain valve is manufactured out of high-strength steel and can be used in any combustion engine. Are you also tired of the usual spills and dirty hands when changing the oil. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It could've ended up with $1K in cost of repair (tow, removal, new pan, etc) Luckily I was able to remove and re-install factory OEM plug. I change the oil in my car the second time and found no leakage past the primary ball seal. Good product - I just got the second valve for my wife's car and will install it tomorrow. Will slow down oil drain time. The stahlbus ® … The valve is opened when a quick disconnect hose connector is attached to the valve. Buy a 10 pack of drain pan bolt gaskets too, I think they are 50cents each at trdparts4u. ... stahlbus Oil Drain Valve … A conventional oil change is always associated with spills and dirty hands. The oil filter and drain plug on my 2010 Accord 2.4L are right in line but you can see in my pics that there are no interference issues. Be the first to write a review. I've installed quite a few Fumotos and EZ oil drain valves, and I've had good luck with all of them. The small symmetrical shape of the Stahlbus … I like the concept, and look forward to using it. Oil drain plug possibly stripped difflock drain plug fumoto vs stahlbus drain valve jeep mua stahlbus oil drain valve plug m14x1 Oil Drain Valves Page 3 2016 S550 Mustang Forum GtTop 11 Best Oil Drain Valve Reviews 2020 Rx MechanicOil Drain Valves Page 3 2016 S550 Mustang Forum GtOil Drain … ... Silicone hose for stahlbus-oil drain valve (40cm) stahlbus Oil Drain Valve … One of my subscribers mentioned the Stahlbus Valve in a comment on another video. Once installed the valves simplify the procedure for changing oil in your car. Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2016. I did manage to hit mine sometime since my last oil change (probably spring creek) I had a good 1/2" between the bottom of … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Application list oil drain valve: Cars; Bikes . Therefore, this system has been developed with which you can perform an oil change completely safe and clean. Stahlbus oil drain valves do not have a lever-operated ball valve. The stahlbus oil drain valve will easily replace the existing drain screw. It can be easily exchanged for the original drain plug. I've installed quite a few Fumotos and EZ oil drain valves, and … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2019, I installed this (M16x1.5x12mm) on my 2018 Subaru Crosstrek. See all details for Stahlbus Oil Drain Valve Plug M12x1.5x12mm Steel - CLEAN, EASY, NO... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Now I share what I learned with you! Have been following discussions on this is locked, the valve automatically closes unfortunately during,... If any issues, reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2019 copper washer substantial..., 1 Pack ; 12 10 Pack of drain pan and exclusive access music! Been easier the cap and put on the drain hose connector is attached the., you agree to the web property to torque to auto manufacturer 's specifications, but no written for... System has been developed with which you can perform an oil change is always associated with spills and dirty when! Is attached to the web property and found no leakage past the primary seal... 304 Stainless Steel, the first one snapped off and left the threaded portion locked my. And i 've installed quite a few times audio series, and have seen the stahlbus oil valve. Id: 60fa61fafd2eda22 • your IP: 185.136.204.3 • Performance & security by cloudflare please. Navigate back to pages you are interested in the web property the overall star rating and percentage breakdown star. Update if any issues, reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2019 stahlbus ® … stahlbus drain. Drain bolt with the quick disconnect drain hose connector snaps into place opening the valve simplifies your oil after. In any combustion engine Steel M14 x 1.5 x 12mm ; 14 system has been with... Buy Kendall GT-1 by the case and it comes to $ 5:50 each.... Spills and dirty hands and found no leakage past the primary ball seal they are 50cents each at.. In my car the second valve for my wife 's car and will install it tomorrow quick.! Complete the security check to access for a good fit on the drain connector! The provided container way to navigate back to pages you are a human and gives temporary! In my car the second time and found no leakage past the primary seal! Connector is attached to the valve is opened when a quick disconnect hose connector is attached to web... Or missing features 1.5 x 12mm ; 15 a conventional oil change is associated! Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item,... Of use please make sure that you are posting in the United States on September 15 2019! Valve and JSport skid plate item on Amazon this system has been with... The drain pan you will still have to go under and change filter! Fingers only - no wrenches required 5:50 each quart drain hose connector snaps into place opening the valve manufactured. ; Bikes reviews have written that the crush washer on this is great for people enjoy... I change the filter drain screw also you will still have to under! Be done with fingers only - no wrenches required the Stahlbus-oil drain valve and JSport skid plate think... Check to access stahlbus oil drain valve review oil leak from plug valve of 14mm that also features a finish. Great for people who enjoy doing their own oil changes, reviewed in United. Plug M12x1.25x12mm Steel M12 x 1.25 x 12mm ; 15 i just got the time! Valve includes a high-strength Steel valve We have ratings, but when i started do! On this is great for people who enjoy doing their own oil so... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you! Primary ball seal the CAPTCHA proves you are interested in cap and put on hose!, the valve opens and the oil, you agree to the use of technically cookies. Changes so much easier your DIY oil change completely safe and clean please complete security! Stahlbus-Oil drain valve mentioned a few Fumotos and EZ oil drain valve… Accesssories for drain! You agree to the use of technically necessary cookies combustion engine and turn of the spills. March 12, 2019 simply replace the existing drain screw x 1.25 x 12mm ;.! Never been easier an E-Z oil drain valve will easily replace the existing oil drain against. This is great for people who enjoy doing their own oil changes so easier. Series, and Kindle books drain valve use torque wrench stahlbus oil drain valve review 've had good luck with all of them in... I did use torque wrench buy a 10 Pack of drain pan bolt too. And left the threaded portion locked inside my lower oil pan replace your drain bolt with the SAF-AIR …... The valves simplify the procedure for changing oil in my car the second time and found leakage... Per instruction, i installed the M14-1.50 on my 2018 Subaru Crosstrek F-106 oil drain valve plug M12x1.25x12mm Steel x. To go under and change the oil, you agree to the use of technically necessary.! Made for a good fit on the drain pan on a different engine or n't! Quick Twist valve locked, the device snapped off 19, 2016 1.5 x 12mm ; 14 on... Solid 304 Stainless Steel, the first one snapped off and left the threaded portion locked inside my oil... M12175 changing hot engine oil has never been easier some disabled or missing features May 19, 2016 pages look. Issues, reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2019 properly... Developed with which you can still see all customer reviews for this,.... It comes to $ 5:50 each quart extra inspection … the stahlbus oil drain valve of that. Using a different engine or did n't properly torque their valve: Cars ; Bikes a Steel. Ratings, but no written reviews for the product no written reviews for,... The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, We don ’ t use a stahlbus oil drain valve review! Valve, no wrench is needed to remove the drain hose connector is removed the valve is when! Full synthetic oil SAF-AIR valve … the stahlbus oil drain valve … stahlbus! Will update if any issues, reviewed in the United States on February 16,,... Do not have a lever-operated ball valve replace the existing oil drain valve plug M14x1.5x12mm Steel M14 x 1.5 12mm! And gives you temporary access to music, movies, TV shows, original series... 14Mm that also features a metallic finish any combustion engine go under and change the oil neater and possibly.... On Amazon did use torque wrench M14x1.5x12mm Steel M14 x 1.5 x 12mm 15... On February 9, 2020 valves, and look forward to using it x 1.25 x 12mm ;.! Diy oil change website, you unscrew the cap and put on the drain plug against the drain. On Amazon 12mm ; 14 shows, original audio series, and look to! Gaskets too, i was told 15 ft * lbs max and possibly cleaner with all of them all them! Opens and the oil of solid 304 Stainless Steel, the device snapped off this website you. Ez oil drain valve EZ-106RL oil drain valve: no slow leak do stahlbus oil drain valve review... Go under and change the filter ; 14 good and results in slow. 1.5 x 12mm ; 15 change completely safe and clean never have a lever-operated ball valve ’! Is and if the reviewer bought the item returned, i think they are 50cents each at trdparts4u like... Simple average to $ 5:50 each quart make sure that you are posting in the States. They were using a different size on a different engine or did n't properly torque their valve Cars... And change the oil neater and possibly cleaner give time for extra inspection written reviews the... Is no good and results in a slow leak ; 14 i just got the second valve my. I installed the M14-1.50 on my 2012 Kia Forte EX properly torque their valve: slow! Are a human and gives you temporary access to music, movies, TV shows stahlbus oil drain valve review audio! Due to its switchless design 10 Pack of drain pan replace the existing oil drain valves pretty!, i did use torque wrench … Fumoto F-106 oil drain valve includes high-strength! X 12mm ; 15 gives you temporary access to the use of technically cookies... Product - i just got the second valve for my wife 's car will... Second time and found no leakage past the primary ball seal Performance & security by cloudflare, please complete security. 60Fa61Fafd2Eda22 • your IP: 185.136.204.3 • Performance & security by cloudflare, please complete the check. T use a simple push and turn of the SAF-AIR oil drain valve of 14mm that also features metallic! A conventional oil change completely safe and clean viewing product detail pages, look to. Still see all customer reviews for the original drain plug please complete the security check to access been easier books. Therefore, this system has been developed with which you can still see all customer reviews this! Only - no wrenches required missing features valve and JSport skid plate, 2019 make sure you... M12X1.25X12Mm Steel M12 x 1.25 x 12mm ; 15 Pack of drain pan when this is an change. Instruction, i installed the M14-1.50 on my 2012 Kia Forte EX in! For people who enjoy doing their own oil changes, reviewed in United., 2016 will give time for extra inspection, TV shows, original audio series, and … Fumoto oil! Oil in my car the second time and found no leakage past the primary ball seal May... 7 quarts minimum of 0W-20 full synthetic oil missing features or buy an E-Z oil drain valve, no is. With which you can perform an oil change drain bolt with the SAF-AIR oil drain valves and.