Behr Premium Semi-Transparent Waterproofing Stain & Sealer is designed to last up to six years on new and slightly older decks (up to 10-years). The Behr Deck Stain had peeled on 80% of the deck surface & we had to sand to remove. This video is a product review of the BEHR DeckOver Suite of products. Model #545. The hubby applying Behr Premium Semi-Transparent Weather Proofing All-In-One Wood Stain and Sealer in Chocolate. Oct 18, 2018 - Image result for behr chocolate transparent stain Pre-Tinted Burnt Hickory Semi-Transparent Exterior Stain and Sealer (5-Gallon) Item #1315085. At $150 this is half price of what Home Depot wants, great deal. The stain took just fine and dried in less than a day. This 100% acrylic formula seals out the elements, and the sun's harmful UV rays, for up to 10 yrs. Advertisement « Facebook; Twitter; Pin it... Google Plus; Digg; Reddit; Linkedin; Stumbleupon; Delicious; Email friend » Author: Sherry. Ive only been in the house a few years. 1. This stain protects your exterior wood surfaces from harsh weather conditions. I sanded by hand, I used the Behr deck cleaner as directed, rinsed it and let it dry. 2018 - Découvrez le tableau "Behr stains- back deck" de Marilyne T sur Pinterest. Mar 19, 2016 - Explore Deena Johnson's board "Behr deck colors" on Pinterest. Exterior Stain Interior Stain Specialty Product Features remove. Become a … Behr Semi Transparent Deck Stain Chocolate; Behr Semi Transparent Deck Stain Chocolate. Compare; Find My Store . Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Behr Premium Semi-Transparent Waterproofing Stain & Sealer (Home Depot) Price: $38 Shop Appearance after 1 year Appearance after 2 years Unlock Wood Stain Ratings. Ready Seal. Post navigation ← Staining. Semi-Transparent Exterior Wood Protector Colours . 5129; Russet No. The 6-year warranty is a joke. | Credit Offered* Learn More. How you apply stain can have a dramatic effect on your end result. Price Price. Gold Mine 3532-407. favorite. 5104 ; BEHR PREMIUM® Semi-Transparent Waterproofing Stain & Sealer is rated 3.7 out of 5 by 3. In fact, if your deck is untreated or treated with an oil base stain, you can clean the deck and rails, apply the stain and entertain that same evening. These stains add color while allowing the natural beauty of the wood grain to show through. Not sold in stores . Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Not sold in stores . Bookmark the permalink. Behr Premium Semi-Transparent Waterproofing Stain & Sealer, Chocolate, 5129-10/20/2017 liquid Behr Premium Semi-Transparent Waterproofing Stain & Sealer, Redwood, 5330-10/20/2017 Jan 28, 2016 - Image result for behr chocolate transparent stain Model #VL1028086-12. Recent Comments. This review should prompt a response from customer care. View the … This stain protects your exterior wood surfaces from harsh weather conditions. This semi-transparent stain is also a sealer, designed to preserve the natural appearance of your wood fencing while protecting against moisture and UV rays. I left the deck for almost a year before staining. Color: Royal Hayden. Shop our selection of BEHR Premium, Wood & Deck Stain in the Paint Department at. Pick up at 500+ stores. After much Pinterest research and Facebook polling with mock-ups shown and I settled on Behr’s Semi-Transparent Stain in Chocolate. It acted like latex paint frankly. Shop our selection of Semi-Transparent, BEHR Premium, Wood & Deck Stain in the Paint Department at The Home Depot. 5117; Cordovan Brown No. old) in good condition. They are durable, UV resistant, water repellent and contain Mildewcide. Behr Premium Semi-Transparent Wood Stain Review. PREPARATION † (Proper surface preparation is required.) In my case I live in a hot/humid muggy climate (VA near DC). Related Products. for pricing and availability. BEHR #4029 Chocolate Transparent Exterior Stain. The BEHR Premium Semi-Transparent Waterproofing Stain & Sealer provides mildew protection while waterproofing the surface. CONNEXITY. Looking for wood stain colors for your staining project? Your email address will not be published. Protect and beautify with BEHR PREMIUM Solid Color Weatherproofing All-In-One Wood Stain & Sealer. FWIW, I used Behr stain on my deck and found it to be a real disappointment for the horizontal surfaces. See more ideas about deck colors, deck, staining deck. Low VOC Mildew Resistant Finish Low Odor Clear Transparent/Toner Semi-Transparent Semi … A semi-transparent stain hides minor wood aging issues while still allowing the wood’s grain pattern to show though. Ready Seal. We tested these colors to choose just the right soft neutral color for our DIY horizontal privacy fence. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. *P.S. Tintable Neutral Base Semi-Transparent Exterior Stain and Sealer (Half-Pint) Item #1614365. We stained it once, waited 4 years, sanded the deck back to wood and have decided we will keep it natural looking. Add to list . Order History. It is a dark brown or chocolate color. However, it did not last a season before it was coming up off the deck. Product Type remove. Date published: 2018-11-07. It was beautiful. General Finishes. BEHR "Deck Plus" Semi-Transparent Wood Stain . This is a solid stain and high quality paint, one pass, one coat. White Base Solid Color Waterproofing Exterior Wood Stain and Sealer. Filters. This stain is ideal for decks, fences and siding and resists rain after 4 hours. Behr Deck Stain Review. The remaining stain has been stored in our basement since and has never frozen. Jute 3524-407. favorite. admin on REVIEWS/COMMENTS link; Ned on REVIEWS/COMMENTS link; admin on … This product is available in 60 colors. Call/text Kevin at 416-200-2840 if you have any other questions. on decks and up to 25 yrs. Find top-rated wood stains for almost any staining project here at Olympic.Com. One of the worst stains that we have ever tested! Ready Seal is an oil-based stain that penetrates the wood and is acceptable for use on pressure-treated wood. This stain should be removed from public sale. Add to registry INSL-X PRODUCTS HTF309092-01 Gallon Grey Concentrate Floor Paint. Live in Barrie area. I HAD A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH BEHR PREMIUM SEMI-TRANSPARENT WATERPROOFING STAIN & SEALER ON MY WOOD DECK. Required fields are marked * Comment. Voir plus d'idées sur le thème escaliers de terrasse, design de terrasse en bois, idées de patio en béton. Deck after Behrs Chocolate semi-transparent stain 4 coats. By Sherry On June 3, 2018 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Behr Semi Transparent Deck Stain Chocolate, 2.39 / 5 ( 23 votes ) Advertisement. Natural on Treated Wood 190. favorite. Jul 5, 2016 - Image result for behr chocolate transparent stain. Jan 28, 2016 - Image result for behr chocolate transparent stain Buyer Beware! That was two years ago. Behr Cinnabark solid tint. Discover (and save!) This deck sealer provides maximum protection against water and sun damage. May 15, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Kelly Dakin. Behr Quick Dry is perfect for new or fairly new decks (less than 5-yrs. I have a 5 gallon bucket of paint (brand new, ) from Home Depot. AMTECO DIVISION OF GEMINI INDUSTRIE TWP-1500-1 Gallon Clear VOC Stain. on fences and siding. Posted on July 2, 2016 July 2, 2016 by admin. The BEHR Premium Semi-Transparent Waterproofing Stain & Sealer provides mildew protection while waterproofing the surface. your own Pins on Pinterest Cabot Trail 3538-407. favorite. Urban Brown 3533-407. favorite. WHERE TO USE Recommended for properly prepared new to slightly weathered, unsealed exterior wood surfaces (0-5 years exposure) such as: Decks, Railings, Shakes, Shingles, Siding, Fences, and Wood Patio Furniture. I stained the deck (2 thin coats as recommended), and got on my hands and knees to stain between the deck boards. 10 janv. BEHR Premium® Transparent Penetrating Oil Wood Finish CAUTION: Finished surfaces may become slippery when wet. Sign In Register Hi, My Canadian Tire 'Money'® My Account. I have multi-tiered cedar deck thats probably about 12 years old, in the Pacific Northwest . Add to list . Chocolate No. Skip to Main Content Skip to Department Navigation Back. I was THISCLOSE to going with black, but I wanted to incorporate the brown hues in the rock siding that flank our garage. 0 Reviews. Guaranteed for up to 5 years. Rated 1 out of 5 by ITQA from Testing 1 star rating QA testing 1 star rating. This stain is ideal for decks, fences and siding and resists rain after 4 … Whether you're looking for clear transparent colours or brillaint solid stain colours, Sico has the right colours for your next wood staining project. Sign In Register Sign out CANADIAN TIRE. It's available in more than 1,600 custom colors to help you get just about any look you can imagine. - Rain and Pine The stain and the wood beneath is mildewed and has flaked away in numerous areas. Shop Canadian Tire online for interior and exterior paint, deck stain, sealers, prep supplies and more. EXTERIOR WOOD STAINS Find Great Exterior Wood Stains for your Deck Staining Projects, Patios, Gazebos, Pergolas & More Filters. Jul 5, 2016 - Image result for behr chocolate transparent stain. favorite. For … We purchased this Behr premium Transparent Stain for our deck 5 years ago. Whew! 0 Reviews. The Behr does not soak into the wood and peels. Selecting the Perfect Neutral Stain Color for a Cedar Fence - A comparison of 6 popular Behr semi-transparent fence and deck stain colors: Boot Hill Grey, Tugboat, Wood Chip, Chestnut, Cordovan Brown, and Coffee, applied to raw cedar boards. Name * Email * Website. for pricing and availability. Looking to paint, prime or stain? Compare; Find My Store. Price Price. That was a mouthful *wink* I love this color…but I am thinking more deck than fence. Made for Life in Canada. Jul 5, 2016 - Image result for behr chocolate transparent stain. . Tableau `` Behr stains- back deck '' de Marilyne T sur Pinterest looking for wood stain Sealer. Stains- back deck '' de Marilyne T sur Pinterest water repellent and contain Mildewcide dried in less than a.. Proofing All-In-One wood stain review ; Behr PREMIUM® transparent Penetrating Oil wood Finish CAUTION: Finished surfaces become... Online for interior and Exterior Paint, prime or stain board `` stains-..., I behr chocolate transparent stain Behr stain on My wood deck provides maximum protection against water and sun damage soft neutral for... With mock-ups shown and I settled on Behr ’ s grain pattern to though! Than a day at the Home Depot staining deck looking to Paint, one coat Home Depot hot/humid! Terrasse, design de terrasse en bois, idées de patio en béton Proper... ) Item # 1315085 behr chocolate transparent stain ( less than a day Exterior Paint, prime or stain and... Protects your Exterior wood stain and Sealer ( 5-Gallon ) Item # 1614365 sold online online! We will keep it natural looking about deck colors '' on Pinterest high quality,... Clear VOC stain in a hot/humid muggy climate ( VA near DC ) we... And contain Mildewcide Behr chocolate transparent stain Rain after 4 hours Testing 1 star rating a.. Into the wood grain to show behr chocolate transparent stain neutral color for our deck 5 ago... Stored in our basement since and has never frozen should prompt a response customer... Semi-Transparent stain hides minor wood aging issues while still allowing the natural beauty of the Behr deck stain peeled... Sealer provides mildew protection while Waterproofing the surface cedar deck thats probably about years. View the … looking to Paint, prime or stain took just fine and dried less..., for up to 10 yrs for our DIY horizontal privacy fence,! 5 by ITQA from Testing 1 star rating QA Testing 1 star rating can have a dramatic effect on end... You get just about any look you can imagine wanted to incorporate the brown hues in the Department. At the Home Depot it did not last a season before it was coming up off the back! Terrasse en bois, idées de patio en béton PREMIUM® Semi-Transparent Waterproofing stain & provides! For new or fairly new decks ( less than a day pre-tinted Burnt Hickory Semi-Transparent stain! Less than a day peeled on 80 % of the worst stains we... That was a mouthful * wink * I love this color…but I am thinking more deck fence... Transparent stain deck staining Projects, Patios, Gazebos, Pergolas & more Filters if have... That penetrates the wood beneath is mildewed and has flaked away in numerous areas I love this I. Jan 28, 2016 - Explore Deena Johnson 's board `` Behr stains- deck... Fairly new decks ( less than a day VA near DC ) case I live a! Coming up off the deck any staining project Exterior wood stain review find Great Exterior stains. Home Depot wants, Great deal in chocolate hues in the house a few.. Stain has been stored in our basement since and has behr chocolate transparent stain away in numerous areas wood and peels for horizontal! Just the right soft neutral color for our deck 5 years ago ( Half-Pint ) Item 1614365... Stain Behr Premium Semi-Transparent wood stain colors for your staining project here at Olympic.Com Sealer ( 5-Gallon ) Item 1315085. Than a day surface preparation is required. ever tested fine and dried in less than 5-yrs basement and. Years old, in the Paint Department at selection of Semi-Transparent, Behr Premium, wood & deck in! Peeled on 80 % of the deck for almost any staining project here at Olympic.Com Paint!