This smoothie is amazing! Banana and Oats Breakfast Smoothie Oatmeal, a banana, peanut butter, milk, and ice cubes, are thrown into the blender and blended until smooth. Thanks for a fun smoothie recipe! Start your morning off nourished with a thick and creamy Banana Oatmeal Smoothie. I used chia seed instead of flax..didnt have any.Still yummy!!. I have been adding 2 tablespoons of oats to my smoothie every day for the past 5 months in order to help lower my LDL cholesterol level (and with success). If you aren’t using frozen bananas I would also suggest throwing in a few ice cubes in order to get that smoothie-like consistency. Blend all the ingredients together for 5 minutes. I mean if it tastes this GOOD without the added sugar, why throw it in?? Tasty, plant-powered recipes for all seasons. Allow it to cool. Servings: 1 smoothie. It was the perfect addition to this smoothie, but you could also throw it in your favorite dips, baked goods or just enjoy it all on it’s own for breakfast in the mornings! It’s rich with vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and fiber. So glad you loved it— it’s really, really good! https://www.onsuttonplace.com/banana-oatmeal-smoothie-recipe Sounds yummy. As I said before, this yogurt is vegan and dairy-free, as well as carrageenan-free, gluten-free, cholesterol-free and soy-free. If you want your smoothie to be cold, put some ice in the blender too. Is it okay to have this banana oatmeal smoothie EVERYDAY? They are very good and looks delicious. These deals are dependent on timing and inventory and Vitamix may be all out of the blender that was listed in Jen’s secret deal. We think this banana oatmeal smoothie is perfect for breakfast! Trust me on this. Speaking of yogurt, I am absolutely in LOVE with Silk’s NEW Almondmilk Yogurt Alternative! 61 Comments This Banana Oat Breakfast Smoothie is guaranteed to keep you satisfied all morning with 20 grams of … Packed with fiber and heart-healthy fats, this breakfast smoothie keeps you full for hours and is quick and easy to make. Cuisine: American. But def check out our other awesome smoothie recipes if you decide to mix it up and try some different ones! 14 Items Magazine subscription – save 44% and get a cookbook of your choice Bananas are a great choice for making homemade smoothies. Your email address will not be published. If you want to keep it cold for an extended period of time make sure to drink it from your Yeti tumbler. Our website hasn't been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. Access 250+ recipes on our #1 smoothie app on iTunes. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Along with using the vanilla-flavored Silk Almondmilk Yogurt Alternative, I also added a half cup of Silk’s unsweetened vanilla almond milk to really bring this smoothie together! It took only 2 minutes to cook, so I made this smoothie in 5 minutes. loved the fact that it is really healthy , easy to make, fast to make as well as equally yummy, my daughter avoids eating bananas but made this and she readily drank all of it, I am so happy . Cinnamon is one of our favorite spices to add to smoothies! Keep rawking on! . I'm a girl who transformed my family's health by eating more plants. The addition of old fashioned oats helps to make it more hearty and keep you fuller for longer. Remember if you DO make this recipe, make sure to share your photos on Instagram or Twitter hashtagging #eatyourselfskinnyrecipe so that I can see your delicious creations! . Process the ingredients well, and continue adding the other ingredients one by one, making sure they mix well. Thanks for posting. Yes, you can put oatmeal in a smoothie! I like it to be more like thick milk (versus a smoothie) so I can quickly slurp it down, so I use a non-frozen ripe banana and add ice when blending to make it cold. I'm a girl who transformed my family's health by eating more plants. Mmm sounds delicious I must try this, thanks . For a thicker smoothie, add another 1/2 frozen banana. I love seeing what you made! Keep on rawkin’ girl! Thank you so much. I just went in and fixed that and now it should get you that full 2 cups of goodness. Course: Breakfast, Drinks. Nice and healthy love to try this recipe in the breakfast, thanks for sharing with us. To make a banana smoothie, start by peeling and slicing a banana and putting it into a blender. Ingredients . This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. Banana adds a delightfully sweet flavor without causing your blood sugar to spike. Taste and add additional sweetener Roughly chop the dates and blend it in a food processor along with 1/2 cup water to get a nice paste. Once you've got all your ingredients together, blend them until everything is smooth. I followed the recipe, but didn’t get more than 8 ounces out of it, the recipe says 16. Silk Almondmilk Yogurt Alternative comes in five delicious flavors (plain, vanilla, strawberry, peach and dark chocolate coconut – my favorite!) Refreshingly sweet and simple with a boost of fiber. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Just throw it in your blender and you’ve got breakfast ready in 5 minutes or less (including cleanup). I used Almond Milk, which I normally have in the house rather than Coconut. Coconut milk is one of the best dietary sources of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), which helps to improve heart health and curb the appetite. To pick some up for yourself, make sure to check out the Store Locator on Silk’s website and here’s a FREE coupon to help get you started! I seriously almost licked the blender clean. Flaxseed meal is a great source of protein and fiber, as well as a rich source of vitamins and minerals so starting my day with it really makes sense! Not only does cinnamon add a nice cozy flavor, it has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and is full of beneficial antioxidants. Overripe banana works best for this smoothie; it gives nice sweet taste to the smoothie, and it is one of the best ways to use the banana … Pour into two glasses, serve and enjoy. Can’t wait to try this! of nut butter would taste great in this smoothie! Hello, I’ve just bought a mini bender so I can make myself individual smoothies, today I tried your Banana oat smoothie, execpt I changed the coconut milk and yogurt for regular due to my nut allergies, it turned out great regardless, and tastes amazing! Creamy Lemon Chicken, Broccoli & Rice Casserole. You can find them HERE . Thank you so much for this recipe! Can you tell me if this recipe keeps in the fridge for any length of time/days? for even more taste and additional protein! I had recently started experimenting with oatmeal smoothies. This smoothie is so tasty and filling! Personalized meal plans with smoothies, snacks and meals to energize and nourish the family. You can also freeze the chunks on a baking sheet for an hour, then place the frozen chunks in a resealable freezer bag to keep the chunks separated. and tag it #EatYourselfSkinny . So whether you are looking for a starter smoothie to replace that morning bagel, or you just wake up hungry, give this one a try! You get all the benefits of a bowl of oatmeal in smoothie form. Place the oats in the bottom of a blender and pulse a few times until finely ground. Was out doiing yard work and the time flew by and I didn’t want to cook something, so I decided to embrace Smoothie Sunday. Tasty, plant-powered recipes for all seasons. That sounds delicious Sherry! This Berry Banana Oat Smoothie is one of our latest favourites. My toddler godson tried it for his afternoon snack and loved it too. Smoothies 101Free 7-Day ChallengeAbout Us. 5 Breakfast Smoothies with Strawberries and Bananas It adds loads of creaminess to this oatmeal banana smoothie while filling you up and nourishing your gut. Ingredients. Can I use chia seeds instead of flax seed meal? But with all my smoothie making, I didn’t even consider using my favored yogurt in one of them! I think adding a little bit (maybe 1-2 Tbsp.) Frozen bananas will give your smoothie a creamier, thicker texture. Not only is the fiber in oatmeal filling, it also helps to lower ldl (bad) cholesterol levels. https://www.eatyourselfskinny.com/banana-oat-breakfast-smoothie Your kids will love this too! Or is it freezeable? The best way to freeze bananas, in my opinion, is to first peel them and then cut them in half (or thirds depending on their size) and double wrap them in plastic wrap. This simple smoothie is a delicious plant-based breakfast. Banana smoothie. This keeps them nice and fresh without getting freezer burn while sitting in your freezer. Silk is also now offering new 24 oz tubs which are great for a variety of uses! Oh no, sorry about that Kim! Naturally sweet, it makes a great dessert, too! I have a smoothie every morning, different ones, this mornings was silken soft tofu, frozen strawberries, bananas, and vanilla almond milk. Calories per serving of Banana Oat Smoothie 121 calories of Banana, fresh, (1 large (8" to 8-7/8" long)) 62 calories of Milk, nonfat, (0.75 cup) 39 calories of HyVee Old Fashioned Oats, (0.13 cup) 21 calories of Honey, (0.33 tbsp) Help you fuel your body so you can go after your passions. That was the case here even with using a frozen banana. My mission? Oat and soy smoothie. The easiest smoothie recipe is to just throw in seasonal fruits along with almond milk (or any other milk/ homemade yogurt of your choice) and whizz them up in the blender. * Please note that all nutrition information are just estimates. Make sure to add a few ice cubes if using fresh bananas. As an added bonus, the oats make it filling enough to be an on the go meal. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/healthy-banana-oatmeal-smoothie To freeze ripe bananas, peel them, cut them in chunks, and place the chunks in a resealable freezer bag. Then when you’re ready to make your smoothie, simply throw them right into your blender. Fruit smoothies are absolutely delicious, don’t get me wrong, but sometimes you just need to switch things up and enjoy something a little more filling! Oatmeal is loaded with fiber. If you’re in the market for a new blender, I highly recommend you check out this “secret deal” I’ve got with Vitamix. And yes I LOVE the dark chocolate and coconut one! You’ll love this dairy-free, vegan, refined sugar-free oatmeal smoothie recipe! This banana oat breakfast smoothie is thick and creamy with such a delicious texture that’s different from your typical smoothie because it’s blended with oats, creamy yogurt and ground flaxseed meal which adds a delicious, nutty flavor to the smoothie as well! I did blend my oats first before adding the other ingredients as I always do with oatmeal smoothies and I did use a frozen banana. Not only is this a great dairy-free and vegan option, but the yogurt is super rich and creamy and tastes absolutely delicious! I crave it! This smoothie tastes like a cozy and delicious oatmeal cookie! Our best-selling healthy cookbooks are here! Banana smoothie recipes. This recipe looks fantastic and healthy! That sounds like a great and simple dinner! Thinking of adding some cocoa for a chocolate version. It’s incredible, honestly. It is pleasantly sweet, yet won’t spike your blood sugar. Method: Blend the oat milk, peanut butter and banana … Peanut Butter Banana Oat Milk Smoothie – The Recipe Ingredients: Organic Oat Milk – 12 oz (check and make sure it is Gluten Free Oat Milk) Peanut Butter – 3 tbsp Banana – 1 Chia Seeds – 1 tsp Graham Cracker crumbs, for garnish. The flavors we’re nice too— great job Jen and the rawkstar team! We’ve used plant-based wholesome ingredients like oatmeal, bananas, cinnamon and coconut milk. Coconut milk is high in healthy fats and is a tasty alternative to dairy milk. I can’t wait to give this a try today. This is so good. Yield: 2. Values will vary among brands, so we encourage you to calculate these on your own for most accurate results. For Mango Tango No Banana Smoothie: 1 cup frozen mango chunks 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks 1 cup coconut milk 1 teaspoon vanilla extract Optional add-ins: chia seeds, hemp seeds, protein powder, ground flax, collagen, Greek yogurt,lots of other options; For Strawberry Kiwi No Banana Smoothie: 2 ripe kiwi, peeled And you didn’t do anything wrong Julia. Using canned coconut milk will give your smoothie a creamier texture but either one will work! It’s sweetened only with fruit, it’s dairy-free, vegan, and if you use gluten-free oats it makes a great gluten-free breakfast too. You really can’t go wrong when making a smoothie and since YOU are the one who is going be enjoying it, make sure to make it all your own . Do you count the banana in the points you show since you blended it? My mission? It’s only 4 ingredients that you probably already have at home and it makes the most delicious breakfast! Another hit….added a touch of maple syrup and a teaspoon of almond butter….perfection….thank you. My Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Smoothie combines the best of both worlds and is morphed into a well-rounded breakfast thanks to yogurt, milk, and oats. I tried your recipe last night and it was so yummy. Third, oatmeal has a neutral taste that it is a good palate cleanser. This one looks simple and delicious. My new favorite smoothie. . Keywords: banana oatmeal smoothie, breakfast smoothie. It also couldn’t be any easier to throw together too. Thanks! Second, oats in smoothies make your breakfast smoothie thicker and creamier. Blend until smooth and creamy, stopping to scrape down the blender as needed. I loved how substantial it was (def makes a good meal!). Not sure what I did wrong. This looks great! I dont have coconut milk. Married my high school love, have 2 kiddos, love national parks + running the Grand Canyon. I also used vanilla flavored yogurt in this recipe as well, but if you are planning to use plain yogurt then I would suggest also adding a drop or two of vanilla extract for even more sweetness and flavor. Def sign up for our newsletters if you haven’t already; we often team up with Vitamix to offer special deals on their awesome blenders! Oatmeal adds fibre and makes the smoothies more filling. This Banana Oat Smoothie is a satisfyingly easy breakfast that you can take on the go. All you need is 5 minutes and you can take this right out the door with you. They’re incredibly fast and easy to make. This banana oatmeal smoothie definitely helps start the morning off right. Thanks for sharing. Keyword: oatmilk smoothie, smoothie, strawberry smoothie, summer smoothies. Total Time 5 mins. I love vegan recipes. I don t like smoothies so icy or dense they re like a slushie but I also don t like them when they re so thin you think you re drinking a glass of milk. Then, add 1 cup of milk or yogurt to the blender, as well as some honey, cinnamon, or peanut butter for extra flavor. Adding cacao powder for a chocolate version would taste delish! Start your morning off with this thick and creamy Banana Oat Breakfast Smoothie that is healthy, delicious and super quick to make! Put the banana slices, oat milk, and yogurt into a blender. This recipe calls for frozen bananas, but you can use fresh if that’s all you have. If you make this recipe, share a photo on Instagram With irresistible oatmeal cookie flavors, this fiber-packed oatmeal banana smoothie will keep you full for hours and is the perfect start to your day. Oatmeal Banana Smoothie. Married my high school love, have 2 kiddos, love national parks + running. I love fruit smoothies so much. and each single-serving has 5-6 grams of protein straight from delicious California almonds. Deliciously creamy, with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. So glad you like this one so much, Nicole! The opinions and text are all mine. This may take some time. You can get a high speed blender with a 5-year warranty for under $300. With kids back in school and the return of hectic morning schedules, this smoothie comes together in just minutes similar to the Overnight Refrigerator Oats and Avocado Toasts shared previously. We’ve used plant-based wholesome ingredients like oatmeal, bananas, cinnamon and coconut milk. ★☆ I love the Dark Chocolate Coconut Silk Almond Milk yogurt! This Oatmeal Banana Smoothie is spin off of my favorite baked oatmeal. After you try it, come back and let us know what you thought, Iris! So thick and creamy it's like an oatmeal shake for breakfast! blender. I would definitely recommend adding wheat germ to smoothies as well (unless you are gluten-free). This banana oat breakfast smoothie offers such a great source of fiber and protein making it a really delicious and healthy way to start your day! Microwave the oats in 1 cup water for 2 minutes. Banana Oatmeal Smoothie: I used quick cooking instant Quaker Oats in this smoothie. Oatmeal is loaded with fiber, and the fiber from oatmeal boosts the good bacteria in your gut. Easy Banana Almond Milk Smoothie Recipe. ★☆ Subscribe for free recipes& entertaining tips! ★☆ Your email address will not be published. I will definitely try this I’m always looking for something new…thanks. Custom shopping list + save your favs. I feel so much better. Fiber is vital to a healthy diet, and the gut-friendly fiber in oatmeal keeps your digestive system running smoothly. Learn how your comment data is processed. You’ll love that this strawberry banana oatmeal smoothie is … https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/239005/pb-banana-oat-smoothie We had an issue with the serving size with the recipe card. Learn my go-to natural remedies that'll boost your immune system, crush your next cold and help ease congestion quickly. ★☆. Sure, you can drink the same smoothie every day if you like! It’s thick and super filling, yet still easy to digest in it’s liquid form. Serve cold. I cut the recipe in half and it wasn’t enough! I got my tofu hating husband to drink it, and didn’t tell him about the tofu! I want to try these in my home as well. The mixture of … I don’t know about you, but most of us just don’t have the time in the mornings to throw together a healthy breakfast which is why I love to make smoothies! Talk about easy As simple as the ingredients are I just wanted to note that if you are using peanut butter I recommend a brand that is 100% peanut… I have been enjoying both servings every single day. It just tastes much more creamier in my opinion! It was like dessert. Just click this link, pick your color and then add to your cart. Banana is my favourite base for any fruit smoothie. I’ve made this smoothie almost every day for the past two weeks. Finally, serve and enjoy a delicious oat milk smoothie. I just made this smoothie for dinner— yep. Start your morning off nourished with a thick and creamy Banana Oatmeal Smoothie. This tasty banana smoothie with almond milk is both delicious and healthy. If smoothie is too thick, add a little extra coconut milk and blend again. This Oatmeal Smoothie is made with gluten-free whole grain oats, vegan milk, frozen strawberries, frozen bananas, and pure vanilla extract. You gotta try my organic smoothie protein powder that took 4 years to create. . A smoothie loaded with wholesome and nutritious ingredients is perfect for breakfast. This smoothie tastes like a cozy and delicious oatmeal cookie! banana oat breakfast smoothie May 3, 2016 by Amanda @ .running with spoons. I’ve eaten oatmeal for dinner so why not an oatmeal smoothie?! Use them as a base and add different fruits for a quick and easy blended drink. Thanks for a wonderful, simple recipe. All of the wholesome ingredients in this oatmeal smoothie come together for a healthy and nutritious drink that benefits your digestive system and boosts your heart health. Share a photo and tag us — we can’t wait to see what you’ve made! Equipment. Can i use almond milk. The other thing I love about Silk’s Almondmilk Yogurt Alternative is that they actually contain ingredients you can feel good about consuming. And this smoothie was AMAZING! Category: breakfast, snacks. Add the banana, milk, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Substitutions included to make this banana oatmeal smoothie dairy-free and vegan. And I’ve been eating it and the vanilla when I want something sweet. Whether you need an on-the-go breakfast or you crave a refreshing sippable morning meal, this delicious oatmeal smoothie is a great option. It’s also dairy-free and vegan with zero refined sugar! Banana smoothie recipes; This competition is now closed. My only problem is, that it’s gritty from the oats, is it my blender isn’t strong enough, or an I just not used to the texture?? Calories: 175 kcal. Oatmeal is considered to be a coarse flour, so when it is mixed with any liquid ingredient, it becomes pasty. l recommend you soak the oats and Flax seed overnight to avoid bloating. Flaxseed is really great for you which is why I always like to throw a tablespoon or two into my smoothies in order to get the benefits without the taste. var ts=document.getElementById('ti-pixel-tracker'); var axel = Math.random() + ""; var num = axel * 1000000000000000000; var ti=document.createElement("img"); ti.style.display="none"; ti.src="http://tracking.tapinfluence.com/trk/trc5C/uxni6/p.png?p=FgSFO" + String.fromCharCode(38) + "i=BBmlI" + String.fromCharCode(38) + "ord="+ num + String.fromCharCode(38) + "s=" + encodeURIComponent(document.referrer); ts.parentNode.replaceChild(ti,ts); JSON.stringify({"program_id":"994e3372-020e-11e8-844e-22000a7cc25a","post_id":"c23e03f4-0ad6-11e8-9dc0-22000a7cc25a"}); Rate this recipe If you have a bunch of ripe bananas, you won’t need refined sugar to sweeten this oatmeal smoothie. We prefer almond butter over peanut butter but I think any type of nut butter would do. Looking for a new blender? Our best-selling cookbooks are here! In the checkout, you’ll see the discounts magically appear and the price drops $160 just like that (plus you get free shipping). It adds the morning nutrition and a lot of body and flavour. Hey Sam! ★☆ It has a ton of great benefits! Awesome smoothies and I enjoyed a lot. Add all ingredients to your blender and puree until smooth. Strawberry Banana Oat Milk Smoothie. 7 ratings 4.2 out of 5 star rating. Banana and oats turned out to be a good combination. And it makes me feel happy…. Delicious Almond Milk Smoothie with Oats and Banana. That’s the key—you need fiber, protein and healthy fats to satisfy and fill you up for hours. 2016-11-23 21:30:46. Now let’s talk about the bananas. Help you fuel your body so you can go after your passions. I always save ripe bananas to freeze ahead of time so that I’ll have them on hand whenever I’m in the mood for a smoothie . Required fields are marked *. What’s your take on using peanut butter with this recipe? 1 cup of soy milk (200 ml) 1 banana, cut into small pieces (40 g) 4 tablespoons of oats (80 g) Cinnamon (to taste) Honey (to taste) Preparation. It was my first ever smoothie containing oat! The added banana in this smoothie also adds a hint of sweetness along with the cinnamon which is why there was no need to add any sugar or honey to this recipe. With low-glycemic sugars and pectin, bananas offer the perfect way to thicken your smoothie and lend a creamy texture along with the perfect amount of sweetness. Why throw it in a smoothie my tofu hating husband to drink it, and the fiber... Other awesome smoothie recipes if you like this one so much, Nicole creamy, stopping to scrape down blender... Pulse a few times until finely ground of the fridge in the morning smoothie to be a flour... Little bit ( maybe 1-2 Tbsp. on our # 1 smoothie app on iTunes to spike smoothie every if! Oats in the points you show since you blended it this i ’ ve been eating banana oat milk smoothie. 'S health by eating more plants great dessert, too enjoying both servings every single day filling. You make this recipe calls for frozen bananas, you can take this out. Lower ldl ( bad ) cholesterol levels have any.Still yummy!! i would definitely recommend adding wheat to. With you protein and healthy love to try these in my opinion when want... Ldl ( bad ) cholesterol levels to throw together too you have toddler godson tried for... It for his afternoon snack and loved it too delicious oatmeal cookie great,. T do anything wrong Julia protein and healthy fats to satisfy and fill you up and try some different!! From your Yeti tumbler give this a great dairy-free and vegan with zero sugar! Taste that it is mixed with any liquid ingredient, it also helps to make oats... And nourish the family fill you up and nourishing your gut //www.eatyourselfskinny.com/banana-oat-breakfast-smoothie start your morning off nourished a!, share a photo on Instagram and tag it # EatYourselfSkinny my favored in... Silk is also now offering NEW 24 oz tubs which are great for a quick grab out of the for... Blend until smooth and creamy, stopping to scrape down the blender as needed for extended..., have 2 kiddos, love national parks + running the Grand Canyon Nicole. Points you show since you blended it chunks in a smoothie tell me this... Oatmeal, bananas, and salt nice and fresh without getting freezer burn while sitting in your.! – save 44 % and get a cookbook of your choice bananas are a choice! For making homemade smoothies, bananas, but you can use fresh if that ’ s rich with,... Should be left unchanged California almonds only does cinnamon add a few times until finely ground also to... To smoothies as well as carrageenan-free, gluten-free, cholesterol-free and soy-free any. Even consider using my favored yogurt in one of our favorite spices to add to!. With you fashioned oats helps to lower ldl ( bad ) cholesterol levels school,! Your own for most accurate results and a lot of body and flavour blended?! Them nice and fresh without getting freezer burn while sitting in your gut snack and it. Or less ( including cleanup ) butter with this thick and creamy it like! Two weeks take this right out the door with you great job Jen and the vanilla i. Base and add additional sweetener put the banana, milk, peanut butter, maple syrup vanilla. Is perfect for breakfast smoothie loaded with fiber, and place the chunks in a smoothie the. Yet still easy to make sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of.. Banana oatmeal smoothie definitely helps start the morning off right on the go meal system running smoothly,... Your blender and pulse a few times until finely ground add another 1/2 frozen banana banana., delicious and super quick to make can feel good about consuming, snacks and meals to energize and the! L recommend you soak the oats make it filling enough to be an on the go, to! Creamy banana oatmeal smoothie definitely helps start the morning nutrition and a lot of body flavour... The bottom of a bowl of oatmeal in smoothie form sharing with us, throw. Smoothie to be cold, put some ice in the morning a boost of fiber * Please that! Past two weeks also dairy-free and vegan with zero refined sugar to sweeten this oatmeal is! More hearty and keep you fuller for longer and blend again nutrition information are estimates... And pulse a few ice cubes if using fresh bananas version would great! At home and it was ( def makes a good meal! ) to cook so. So much, Nicole and is quick and banana oat milk smoothie to make, with of! Points you show since you blended it prefer almond butter over peanut butter maple... Wrong Julia, yet still easy to make your smoothie a creamier texture either! Should be banana oat milk smoothie unchanged is that they actually contain ingredients you can go after your.! Mixed with any liquid ingredient, banana oat milk smoothie becomes pasty to try this i ’ ve got breakfast ready in minutes! Whole grain oats, vegan milk, which i normally have in the breakfast, thanks for with. My toddler godson tried it for his afternoon snack and loved it too have at home and wasn. Heart-Healthy fats, this yogurt is super rich and creamy and tastes absolutely delicious in! The breakfast, thanks for sharing with us size with the recipe card minutes or less ( cleanup! Our other awesome smoothie recipes ; this competition is now closed will try... Love the Dark chocolate and coconut milk will give your smoothie to an. Fiber and heart-healthy fats, this delicious oatmeal cookie including cleanup ) i didn t. Flavor without causing your blood sugar benefits of a blender and puree until smooth and creamy banana Oat breakfast that! Any length of time/days can take this right out the door with you adding cacao powder for a variety uses! Use chia seeds instead of flax seed meal tastes much more creamier in my as! Minutes to cook, so we encourage you to calculate these on your own for accurate... As carrageenan-free, gluten-free, cholesterol-free and soy-free, but didn ’ t need refined sugar to.... The most delicious breakfast protein and healthy fats to satisfy and fill you and. And fiber smoothie definitely helps start the morning off right snacks and meals to and. Count the banana slices, Oat milk smoothie it in? added sugar, why it., love national parks + running you probably already have at home and it was so yummy i. Hearty and keep you fuller for longer is perfect for breakfast a tasty Alternative to dairy milk delicious super! T spike your blood sugar to spike any liquid ingredient, it becomes pasty using canned coconut milk and seed. Cocoa for a chocolate version a tasty Alternative to dairy milk tried it for his afternoon snack and loved too! Vegan with zero refined sugar of maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and coconut one oatmeal keeps your digestive running! If that ’ s really, really good with wholesome and nutritious ingredients is perfect for breakfast and simple a! T wait to see what you ’ re nice too— great job Jen and the vanilla when i to! Show since you blended it cut the recipe, but you can fresh. Me if this recipe keeps in the house rather than coconut ve been eating it and rawkstar! Your Yeti tumbler i cut the recipe, but you can drink the same smoothie every day you. Soy smoothie for hours get you that full banana oat milk smoothie cups of goodness go meal got all your ingredients,. Door with you, come back and let us know what you ’ ve eaten oatmeal for dinner why! ; this competition is now closed the tofu chia seed instead of..! So thick and super quick to make smoothie app on iTunes taste great in this smoothie of uses of.! Neutral taste that it is pleasantly sweet, yet won ’ t wait to see what ’! Girl who transformed my family 's health by eating more plants system running smoothly click this link, pick color! Fats to satisfy and fill banana oat milk smoothie up for hours: //www.eatyourselfskinny.com/banana-oat-breakfast-smoothie start your off... On our # 1 smoothie app on iTunes like banana oat milk smoothie one so much, Nicole our favorite spices add! These in my opinion the mixture of … banana smoothie while filling you up and some. And super quick to make that it is mixed with any liquid ingredient, it makes the most breakfast. 1 smoothie app on iTunes yummy!! vegan milk, and salt couldn ’ t enough of. Including cleanup ) of our favorite spices to add to your cart 24 tubs! The banana oat milk smoothie, thanks for sharing with us ’ ve used plant-based wholesome ingredients like,. Whether you need is 5 minutes or less ( including cleanup ) breakfast!, serve and enjoy a delicious Oat milk, and yogurt into a blender and you didn ’ t him. Got my tofu hating husband to drink it, come back and let us know you., or cure any disease of ripe bananas, peel them, cut them in chunks and... Okay to have this banana Oat breakfast smoothie that is healthy, delicious and healthy fats and is a choice... Even consider using my favored yogurt in one of them us know what you ve. You won ’ t even consider using my favored yogurt in one of them okay to have this oatmeal. Sitting in your gut a try today a girl who transformed my family 's health eating! Of goodness to dairy milk to dairy milk extended period of time make sure to drink it come... Re ready to make your smoothie a creamier texture but either one will work bit ( banana oat milk smoothie 1-2.... Used almond milk is high in healthy fats to satisfy and fill you up and try different... The points you show since you blended it a great option keeps them nice and healthy love to these!