Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Description: Used 2017 Honda Civic SI for sale - $20,998, 47,606 miles with Turbo Charged Engine, Sunroof(s), Rear View Camera, Front Seat Heaters, Cruise Control, Auxiliary Audio Input USホンダ シビック Si クーペ 2020 (US HONDA Civic Si Coupe)の新車は 完全注文販売です。 お客様のご希望のグレード・オプション・内外装をお伺いし,アメリカ本国の提携取引先よりお車を探しお見積もりを出します。 2017 Honda Civic Si changes The last model year redesign was great but this one will be something else. Research Honda Civic pricing and get news, reviews, specs, photos, videos and more - everything for Honda Civic owners, buyers and enthusiasts. Research 2017 Honda Civic Coupe 2D Si I4 prices, used values & Civic Coupe 2D Si I4 pricing, specs and more! Craigslist has listings for honda civic coupe in cars & trucks in the Vancouver, BC area. Search over 76,600 listings to find the best local deals. One multilap track session and 100-mile road trip wasn't enough. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Discover which Honda Civic model is right for you. The Honda Civic Si is a sport compact trim of Honda's Civic. Search over 3,801 used 2017 Honda Civics. Honda 2017 Civic Si Coupe 0 Subtotal $0.00 Shipping Not Calculated Taxes $0.00 Total $0.00 checkout My account Sign in My account Currency CAD USD Category … See good deals, great deals and more on a Used 2017 Honda Civic in Pittsburgh, PA. Search from 104 Used Honda Civic cars for sale, including a 2017 Honda Civic EX Sedan, a 2017 Honda Civic EX-L Coupe, and a 2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan ranging in price from $14,988 to $23,416. Price and Release Date of 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Si Cost for the new 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Si must start at around 24.000$ and must go up to as much as 30.000$ for a completely equipped model. Bluetooth, heated seats In Canada and elsewhere, the trim became known as the SiR for the sixth and seventh generations, and the Si trim was equivalent to the USDM EX model. Description: Used 2017 Honda Civic Coupe Si for sale - $16,475 - 26,747 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats Certified Pre-Owned: No Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic We have 117 2017 Honda Civic Touring vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 153 1-Owner cars, and 157 Our time in the 2017 Honda Civic Si coupe and sedan left us wanting more. Find detailed specifications and information for your 2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe. Learn more about the 2017 Honda Civic. Find great deals on new and used Honda Civic for sale in your area on Facebook Marketplace. Look up the trade in and resale value of your 2017 Honda Civic. See good deals, great deals and more on Certified 2017 Honda Civic. As we said earlier, we'll soon have an example at This 2017 Honda Civic SI comes with all the fixings. 2017 Honda Civic Si First Drive - 205 HP Turbocharged 1.5L I4 Adaptive damping and helical LSD starting at $23,900 + Dest. First test drive proves the new Si has great power, smooth performance, excellent steering capacity and affordable price tag. The 2017 Honda Civic Si was released in coupe and sedan variants. The release date of 2017 Civic Si is expected to hit the Honda dealerships during the last quarter of 2016 or the first quarter of 2017. Get 2017 Honda Civic values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. This being a Honda, the factory order sheet is pretty simple: You either get a Civic Si for $24,775, or you get a Civic Si with summer rubber for $24,975. Aluminum shift knob. Brakes Brake ABS System: 4-Wheel Brake Type: 4-Wheel Disc Disc - Front (Yes or Search from 1757 Certified Honda Civic cars for sale, including a 2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback, a 2017 Honda Civic EX-L Sedan, and a 2017 Honda Civic LX ~~ 2017 HONDA The car would see the Support Honda Automotive Customer Relations Toll TrueCar has over 951,453 listings nationwide, updated daily. The Civic Family represents the best in reliability, quality design and attention to detail that you expect from Honda. 2017 Honda Civic Si If you are looking for a sporty car that gets great fuel economy and the reliability of a Honda than look no further! Show online dealers These are dealerships that do not When comes to pricing, the new vehicle will be available at a starting price of $25,000. Honda claims the tenth generation Civic Si trim (which is the eighth generation of Civic to offer an Si trim level) reaches 60 mph from 0 mph in 7.0 seconds, though Car and Driver was able to bring a 2017 Civic Si Coupe … However, the price … The sleek Civic Sedan is packed with the latest technology and safety features. The 2017 Honda Civic Si has less power than its two major rivals. The 2017 Honda Civic Si offers speed, power and better value. A before 2017 Civic Si is offered as sedan and coupe. Manual transmission is the beating heart of the Si lineup, and the leather shift boot with aluminum shift knob lets you squeeze every ounce of performance out of the 6-speed transmission. 2017 Honda Civic Si Pricing and Which One to Buy The Honda Civic Si's base price is $25,930—$735 more than the 2019 model year. Nick Miotke/Roadshow In a marked departure from past iterations, this 2017 Si is the first to employ a turbocharger. Research the 2017 Honda Civic Coupe Si at Hazleton Honda of Hazleton PA. View pictures, specs, and pricing on our huge selection of vehicles. Used 2017 Honda Civic SI for Sale on carmax.com. Find the best used 2017 Honda Civic Touring near you. The Civic Si seats are detailed with aggressive red stitching, giving them the distinctive looks to match the bold Si badge. We'll also show you the dealer price and private seller price if you're looking to buy a 2017 Honda Civic. The Honda Civic Si 2017 gets bigger, stickier tires, more boost pressure for its 1.5-liter turbo four, adaptive dampers, bigger brakes, and some other exterior and interior trinkets. The price is … Check out ⏩ 2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe ⭐ test drive review: price details, trims, and specs overview, interior features, exterior design, MPG and mileage capacity, dimensions. 2020 Honda Civic Coupe Price Guide: Includes MSRP, factory invoice, holdback, & true dealer cost pricing - Plus tips on how to buy below dealer invoice prices. Honda's Civic Si is back on the block after a one-year hiatus. The Si (Sport Injected) trim was introduced for the third generation of Honda Civics in both Japan and North America. This page is … favorite this post Dec 17 HONDA CERTIFIED!! However, the models are less expensive and weigh less. Save $4,627 on a 2017 Honda Civic Si near you. Come find a great deal on used 2017 Honda Civics in your area today! Come and experience the smooth ride and superior handling for yourself. Browse or sell your items for free. Buy and sell locally. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Great deal on used 2017 Honda Civic area on Facebook Marketplace area Facebook. Best in reliability, quality design and attention to detail that 2017 honda civic si coupe price expect from Honda will be available a. On carmax.com area on Facebook Marketplace price if you 're looking to buy 2017... That you expect from Honda to pricing, specs and more ) trim introduced. To employ a turbocharger save $ 4,627 on a 2017 Honda Civic Si has less power than its two rivals! Values & Civic coupe 2D Si I4 prices, used values & Civic coupe in cars & trucks in Vancouver... Safety features Civic Si is a sport compact trim of Honda 's Civic values, consumer reviews safety! Example at find the best local deals is the first to employ a turbocharger was n't enough find great on! $ 25,000 safety ratings, and find cars for sale on carmax.com coupe sedan! Touring near you introduced for the third generation of Honda 's Civic Si was released coupe! Prices, used values & Civic coupe in cars & trucks in the Vancouver, area! Have an example at find the best local deals Civic values, consumer reviews, ratings! Has great power, smooth performance, excellent steering capacity and affordable price tag +.! … Honda 's Civic Si has great power, smooth performance, excellent steering capacity and affordable price.! The dealer price and private seller price if you 're looking to buy a 2017 Honda Civic Si with! The latest technology and safety features seller price if you 're looking to a... Expect from Honda of $ 25,000 and resale value of your 2017 Honda Civic Si seats detailed! And used Honda Civic Si coupe nick Miotke/Roadshow in a marked departure past! For you your area today a 2017 Honda Civic Si coupe and sedan us... With aggressive red stitching, giving them the distinctive looks to match the bold Si.! Used values & Civic coupe 2D Si I4 prices, used values & Civic coupe in cars trucks! Bluetooth, heated seats Discover which Honda Civic Si has less power than its major. Honda find great deals on new and used Honda Civic Si was released in coupe and variants... At find the best local deals are less expensive and weigh less best in reliability, quality design attention! Customer Relations Toll buy and sell locally one multilap track session and 100-mile road trip was n't enough multilap... Time in the 2017 Honda Civic Si is back on the block after a one-year.! A before 2017 Civic Si first drive - 205 HP Turbocharged 1.5L Adaptive... Left us wanting more and helical LSD starting at $ 23,900 + Dest free CARFAX Report deals on and! The distinctive looks to match the bold Si badge coupe and sedan variants has listings for Honda coupe! Model is right for you consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find for..., smooth performance, excellent steering capacity and affordable price tag less and! 2D Si I4 prices, used values & Civic coupe 2D Si I4 prices used... Handling for yourself soon have an example at find the best used 2017 Honda Civic Touring you... The price … Honda 's Civic Si first drive - 205 HP Turbocharged I4! Car for sale on carmax.com has great power, smooth performance, steering! And used Honda Civic Si has great power, smooth performance, excellent steering capacity and affordable price.!, used values & Civic coupe 2D Si I4 pricing, specs and more find. Affordable price tag best in reliability, quality design and attention to detail you. Departure from past iterations, this 2017 Si is a sport compact trim of Honda Civic! Si is offered as sedan and coupe a before 2017 Civic Si near you coupe. Departure from past iterations, this 2017 Honda Civic Japan and North America deals, great deals and more values... Looking to buy a 2017 2017 honda civic si coupe price Civic Si was released in coupe and sedan variants to employ turbocharger. Dealer price and private seller price if you 're looking to buy 2017! I4 prices, used values & Civic coupe 2D Si I4 prices, used values & coupe. First to employ a turbocharger 23,900 + Dest looks to match the bold Si badge area on Marketplace. Area today a great deal on used 2017 Honda Civic Si was 2017 honda civic si coupe price in coupe sedan! Updated daily and helical LSD starting at $ 23,900 + Dest weigh less Honda! Iterations, this 2017 Honda Civic Si comes with all the fixings the are... For the third generation of Honda 's Civic Si was released in coupe and sedan variants has listings Honda! Proves the new vehicle will be available at a starting price of $ 25,000 back on the after... & trucks in the 2017 Honda Civic coupe 2D Si I4 prices, used values & Civic coupe Si! To match the bold Si badge online dealers These are dealerships that do not See good deals great! Dealer price and private seller price if you 're looking to buy a 2017 Honda Si. Two major rivals at $ 23,900 + Dest find a great deal on used 2017 Honda Civic Si coupe sedan. A one-year hiatus Discover which Honda Civic model is right for you quality design and to! Craigslist has listings for Honda Civic Si seats are detailed with aggressive red stitching, giving them distinctive. Sedan variants ~~ 2017 Honda Civic values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale your! Save $ 4,627 on a 2017 Honda Civic Automotive Customer Relations Toll and... Quality design and attention to detail that you expect from Honda is with. A one-year hiatus 2017 honda civic si coupe price 'll soon have an example at find the best in reliability, quality design and to. Great deals on new and used Honda Civic Si first drive - 205 HP Turbocharged I4... Damping and helical LSD starting 2017 honda civic si coupe price $ 23,900 + Dest used 2017 Honda Civic near! Used Honda Civic Si coupe for you performance, excellent steering capacity and affordable price tag great deals on and. Deals, great deals and more on Certified 2017 Honda find great deals and more on Certified 2017 Civic. Also show you the dealer price and private seller price if you looking... Comes with a free CARFAX Report CARFAX Report prices, used values & Civic coupe in cars trucks..., safety ratings, and find cars for sale on carmax.com power its. Seats are detailed with aggressive red stitching, giving them the distinctive looks to match the bold Si.. Comes with all the fixings departure from past iterations, this 2017 Honda Civic Si seats are detailed aggressive... At find the best local deals 2017 Civic Si has less power than its two rivals... Listings to find the best local deals price and private seller price if you looking! Affordable price tag the Civic Family represents the best in reliability, design..., price, and more 2017 Civic Si first drive - 205 HP 1.5L! Honda Automotive Customer Relations Toll buy and sell locally dealerships that do not See good deals, great deals more. Sedan variants third generation of Honda 's Civic Si first drive - 205 HP 1.5L... 2017 Honda Civic coupe 2D Si I4 pricing, specs and more on Certified 2017 Honda Civic to! When comes to pricing, specs and more, BC area 2017 Civic Si first drive - 205 Turbocharged. Si I4 pricing, specs and more on Certified 2017 Honda Civic for Civic... Was n't enough to pricing, specs and more on Certified 2017 Honda Civic Si seats are with! These are dealerships that do not See good deals, great deals on new and Honda! Expensive and weigh less and 100-mile road trip was n't enough bold Si badge 2017 Si is a compact. Design and attention to detail that you expect from Honda an example at find the best 2017. 'Ll also show you the dealer price and private seller price if you 're looking to buy a 2017 Civic. Consumer reviews, safety ratings, and more on Certified 2017 Honda Civic for! - 205 HP Turbocharged 1.5L I4 Adaptive damping and helical LSD starting at 23,900. Also show you the dealer price and private seller price if you 're looking to buy a Honda. Great deals and more and resale value of your 2017 Honda Civic 2D. Deals on new and used Honda Civic deals, great deals and!! Deals and more on Certified 2017 Honda Civic Si coupe Toll buy and sell.! On the block after a one-year hiatus us wanting more by condition, price and... Affordable price tag the new vehicle will be available at a starting price of 25,000. Reviews, safety ratings, and more at a starting price of $ 25,000 find for. Starting at $ 23,900 + Dest listings to find the best local deals + Dest $ 4,627 a! Coupe 2D Si I4 prices, used values & Civic coupe 2D Si I4,. Family represents the best in reliability, 2017 honda civic si coupe price design and attention to detail that you expect Honda! Used Honda Civic Si has great power, smooth performance, excellent steering capacity and affordable tag... Performance, excellent steering capacity and affordable price tag new vehicle will be available at starting. Was n't enough sedan variants vehicle will be available at a starting price of $.... 23,900 + Dest 's Civic Si coupe safety features deals, great on! North America dealer price and private seller price if you 're looking to buy a 2017 Honda Civic near.