$0 Down OAC, No hidden costs or fees! | Backup Camera | Heated Seats | Push Start | Alloy Wheels | Odometer is 11270 kilometers below market average! My car was clean and ready to go. I simply asked fot the low Key Features. It wasn’t even on the lot. Colour: Red After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. 2.4L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V i-VTEC AWD CVT Car was not what I felt fit my needs. The 2.4-liter I4 produces 185 hp and 181 lb-ft of torque, and is mated to a continuously variable transmission (CVT). Shop 100% online... 2016 Honda CR-V Touring Leather Touring Basque Red Pearl 2.4L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V i-VTEC CVT AWD, Alloys, Back-Up Camera, Bluetooth, Clean CARFAX, GPS Navigation, Heated Seats, One Owner, Power Moonroof, Remote Keyless Entry, SIRIUSXM Satellite Radio, Tow Hitch. All service history done... As a Honda Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, enjoy added peace of mind knowing this vehicle has been inspected above and beyond AMVIC standards, using Honda's bumper-to-bumper 100 Point system, and comes with an extended, 7 year/160,000km Powertrain Warranty. Jeff was so willing to walk me through the process of buying my car & making it so easy. Search over 1,369 used 2016 Honda CR-Vs. TrueCar has over 941,072 listings nationwide, updated daily. Search for new & used 2016 Honda CR-V cars for sale in Australia. Waterproofed interior We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car or truck Description:  Used 2015 Honda CR-V EX AWD for sale - $15,000 - 49,274 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Transmission:  Continuously Variable Transmission, Great people. Best dealer ever period. Honda CR-V for Sale (New and Used) Areas . Description:  Used 2016 Honda CR-V EX FWD for sale - $13,995 - 61,587 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Color:  Modern Steel Metallic. 2016 Honda CR-V used cars for sale Search 2,354 cars With 2,354 used 2016 Honda CR-V cars available on Auto Trader, we have the largest range of cars for sale … Description:  Used 2016 Honda CR-V Touring AWD for sale - $16,990 - 105,438 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Extremely nice people Excelent customer service, Description:  Used 2016 Honda CR-V Touring AWD for sale - $17,475 - 97,590 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. Responded immediately. them again and was sold but Still showing in the The experience was good. We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced slightly higher than average making it a Fair Price. I also agree to the, To get more results, try adjusting your search by changing your distance, or removing filters. Color: Alabaster Silver Metallic (silver) Filter. More about Honda CR-V. Search from 34 Used Honda CR-V cars for sale, including a 2016 Honda CR-V AWD EX, a 2016 Honda CR-V AWD SE, and a 2016 Honda CR-V FWD EX-L ranging in price from $11,098 to $21,900. Description: Used 2016 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD for sale - $19,880 - 61,000 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. Find used Honda CR-V 2016 Cars for sale at Motors.co.uk. The Touring trim also gets 18-inch wheels, a power liftgate, and projector beam headlights. No accidents $599 Shipping from CarMax Oxnard, CA. Good information. Use our search to find it. Less than 28,000km on the clock Our customers were moving out of the country and this couldnt come with! OUR LOSS IS YOUR GAIN!! Come find a great deal on used 2016 Honda CR-Vs in your area today! Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. They said they had the car but they didn’t have the car. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Used 2016 Honda CR-V for Sale Near Me. Please enter a number between 0 and 10,000,000, Please enter a number between 0 and 1,000,000, Payment range must not be greater than $1000, By clicking 'Subscribe', you consent to receiving emails from Trader Corporation. They will work with you no matter the credit. Contact seller for details. Back to Search Home. Research. Clear your search or change the distance, make, model, year and other search options to provide more results. Transmission: Continuously Variable Transmission. They were honest and upfront.